Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 3:26:58

well im sure omega can speak to sov again :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Jan 6th 2013, 3:30:32

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:
does Imag have an issue with iscode leaving? or MD has an issue with people leaving tags and settling to/tagging over SoF?

i don't really see the point why people question iscode for deciding to step down as pres, leave imag, and join SoF. or should he just join MD then?

Originally posted by iScode:
i will have absolutely 0 effect on the outcome of the war, its already decided... its not like my country will ensure MD dont turn the tide and win the war...

I guess the reasoning could be in his steps to do so.

. plots war vs RD
. carries out war pulling his alliance along for the ride
. loses war
. when requesting aid from LaF to make up for tag jumper asks for a bunch sent to his country, recieving a larger portion than others in Imag.
. once aid stops he joins in, in a kill run against RD
. once kill run is done he tag jumps to another alliance and quits the alliance he's caused to lose and be farmed to fend for themselves.
. once he tag jumps he starts hitting an alliance that was fdp'ed to his previous one in a pact he signed himself.

I lub's SoF and am happy they got a new active member. But this sort of thing makes Scode alone look like an giant ass clown and if he ever tries leading anything I don't know how he can be trusted in any way shape or form.

so far my dealings with him I see he doesn't honor pacts so i understand MD's frustration. It likely isn't directed at Imag or SoF. Just they're likely upset and have noone to talk to about it other than Imag.

We were going to kill his country but as of now the whole thing seems so pathetic I don't think we will.

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 3:34:18

plots war vs RD
. carries out war pulling his alliance along for the ride - the leadership was all fully for the war
imag restarts, i have a lot of pacts with them at the moment.
. once aid stops he joins in, in a kill run against RD - why wouldnt i?
. once kill run is done he tag jumps to another alliance and quits the alliance he's caused to lose and be farmed to fend for themselves. - you dont know the reasons i left...
. once he tag jumps he starts hitting an alliance that was fdp'ed to his previous one in a pact he signed himself. - galleri signed the pact actually.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 3:35:59

speaking of cant be trusted, didn you come to me offering the no outside fa agreement in the imag war???

who got fa for their restarts again???

ohhh right, its ok if your in RD to be scum, but its not acceptable for anyone else...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr.Silver

Jan 6th 2013, 3:49:27

you went the PR root rather than messaging me. You actually found out and went to the AT before I even knew it happened. I found out from yours and Alin's at posts.

They were also obviously single incidences rather than organized.

After that since you wanted P.R. I no longer felt the need to even those for you.

Basically every time I see your actions (you make them so blatently it's hard not to notice) it would make me worry more and trust you less. You've admitted that it makes sense a few times yet you keep doing stunts like this.

To do what you wanted to do... what would have been smarter:

- Asked LaF to aid your other members instead of your country.
- Stepped down
- Get your country killed
- Join SoF with your restart

That would have been fine by anyone I think.

-Stepped down
- stopped making hits for 24 hours
- left tag
-wait 72 hours and joined SoF

once again, wwould have been fine.

you instead chose the worst possible way of dealing with it.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jan 6th 2013, 3:57:16
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 3:55:20

actually i found out from at too, so i just kept going with it, but whats done has been done.

i am scum and we cant change that now can we.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kumander Otbol

Jan 6th 2013, 4:08:48

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

. plots war vs RD
. loses war
. when requesting aid from LaF to make up for tag jumper asks for a bunch sent to his country, recieving a larger portion than others in Imag.
. once kill run is done he tag jumps to another alliance and quits the alliance he's caused to lose and be farmed to fend for themselves.

if i were on RD's side, i'd kill that country without giving prior notice to the new tag.

. once he tag jumps he starts hitting an alliance that was fdp'ed to his previous one in a pact he signed himself.

i don't think there is a standard window policy as to when a tagjumper can start hitting as part of the new alliance. only catch there is, that his previous tag was FDP'ed to MD.

so far my dealings with him I see he doesn't honor pacts so i understand MD's frustration. It likely isn't directed at Imag or SoF. Just they're likely upset and have noone to talk to about it other than Imag.

so Pride's post about iscode breaking the pact should be directed to imag as they are the one responsible for any violation of said pact, i remember MD (if i'm not mistaken) killing their own after he tagjumps (forgot the name and forgot the reason though). imag or MD or both should decide what to do with the country that has violated the pact. they can execute a joint KR for that matter, i believe that country knows the consequences of what he's done. it does not have to become a big issue. kill and move on.

We were going to kill his country.

if this is the only solution to ease people's minds/hearts, i would recommend the affected tags to do so.

people are taking this game seriously. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 6th 2013, 4:18:06

I AM THE NEW IMAG PREZ!! I AM PMSing! HEAR ME ROAR :p
Anyhow...
too much drama and pew pew pew here...not enough qqq. Go war.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

locket Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 5:48:42

. plots war vs RD
. loses war

if i were on RD's side, i'd kill that country without giving prior notice to the new tag.

i don't think there is a standard window policy as to when a tagjumper can start hitting as part of the new alliance. only catch there is, that his previous tag was FDP'ed to MD.

so Pride's post about iscode breaking the pact should be directed to imag as they are the one responsible for any violation of said pact, i remember MD (if i'm not mistaken) killing their own after he tagjumps (forgot the name and forgot the reason though). imag or MD or both should decide what to do with the country that has violated the pact. they can execute a joint KR for that matter, i believe that country knows the consequences of what he's done. it does not have to become a big issue. kill and move on.

if this is the only solution to ease people's minds/hearts, i would recommend the affected tags to do so.

people are taking this game seriously. ;)

Uhh dude... there is such a thing as 72 hour tag responsibility. That is why Laf sent a buttload of FA to Imag(apparently a ton to scode who took it to Sof) and had to take responsibility for the kill runs done by that member. Not sure why anyone from Sof is trying to defend this at all. Scode knew what he was doing and now I am sure Imag will owe a ton of FA to be paid when they can next set or somesuch.

Kumander Otbol

Jan 6th 2013, 6:01:14

Originally posted by locket:

Uhh dude... there is such a thing as 72 hour tag responsibility. That is why Laf sent a buttload of FA to Imag(apparently a ton to scode who took it to Sof) and had to take responsibility for the kill runs done by that member.

i stated that in my previous post. ;)

Not sure why anyone from Sof is trying to defend this at all.

who?

locket Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 6:05:04

Originally posted by locket:

Uhh dude... there is such a thing as 72 hour tag responsibility. That is why Laf sent a buttload of FA to Imag(apparently a ton to scode who took it to Sof) and had to take responsibility for the kill runs done by that member.

i stated that in my previous post. ;)

Not sure why anyone from Sof is trying to defend this at all.

who?

All I see is you commenting on when a tag jumper is allowed to hit. I must have missed it. And you are sof are you not? I interpreted you as defending it :P

Kumander Otbol

Jan 6th 2013, 6:16:56

you only choose what you wanted to read. :P

point is, people can play to whichever tag they want. they can do whatever they wanted to do, they are/should be willing to accept the consequences of such actions. it's the tags/alliances that are responsible to ensure that pacts/agreements for tagjumpers are followed. i see no point in calling out names, just do what you have to do.

kill and cry no more.

locket Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 6:18:23

you only choose what you wanted to read. :P

point is, people can play to whichever tag they want. they can do whatever they wanted to do, they are/should be willing to accept the consequences of such actions. it's the tags/alliances that are responsible to ensure that pacts/agreements for tagjumpers are followed. i see no point in calling out names, just do what you have to do.

kill and cry no more.

I read your latest post and read the words you typed :P

pele Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 6:34:41

I liked Scode better as the morale police then this new bad scode. To many bad ones already :p

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 6th 2013, 8:06:41

Originally posted by pele:
I liked Scode better as the morale police then this new bad scode. To many bad ones already :p

You and me both

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 8:15:36

Lol "bad scode"

He went all anti Disney on us hahahaha

Soviet Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 12:44:00

Originally posted by pele:

QFT

The old Scode was a highly likeable and respectable guy. The new one that threw all that was good in him out the window is just another douche in this game.

Of course, the real Scode died years ago.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

ZIP Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 12:45:35

fluffer went turbo on us !!

just like wreck it Ralph
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

anoniem Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 12:57:46

does Imag have an issue with iscode leaving? or MD has an issue with people leaving tags and settling to/tagging over SoF?

i don't really see the point why people question iscode for deciding to step down as pres, leave imag, and join SoF. or should he just join MD then?

i will have absolutely 0 effect on the outcome of the war, its already decided... its not like my country will ensure MD dont turn the tide and win the war...

. plots war vs RD
. loses war

I lub's SoF and am happy they got a new active member. But this sort of thing makes Scode alone look like an giant ass clown and if he ever tries leading anything I don't know how he can be trusted in any way shape or form.

We were going to kill his country but as of now the whole thing seems so pathetic I don't think we will.

mr. silver hit the nail on the head. congratulations iscode you got your clan killed and then ran away with your tail between your legs to one of the largest alliances in the game. you talk the talk, but well... you're just a big mouthed coward in the end.

p.s. when you have kumander otbol defending your actions you should soon realise you have a problem :)
re(ally)tired

KriSatZ Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 14:53:06

Scode, if you had a country on any tag, even SoF I would help kill it currently. But by all accounts you deleted, so I can't do that.

I feel pretty annoyed and betrayed I send 3 x FA to imag countries as reps payable for a tag jumper. To find you abused this for your own gain, and then tagjumped to help in a war is unacceptable.

I hope you don't plan on helping to run a tag in the near future, because at the moment your word is worth fluff and i'll remember it.

That is the good thing about LaF no matter what happens, we have strong leaders who stand up and take control, seems you are a when the going gets tough, run sorta guy. Feel for the players left in imag.

Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

Alin Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 15:02:06

It was a good War until RD started to do what they do best : CHEAT!

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 15:27:08

iscode is just another fazer

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 6th 2013, 19:55:20

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
Scode, if you had a country on any tag, even SoF I would help kill it currently. But by all accounts you deleted, so I can't do that.

I feel pretty annoyed and betrayed I send 3 x FA to imag countries as reps payable for a tag jumper. To find you abused this for your own gain, and then tagjumped to help in a war is unacceptable.

I hope you don't plan on helping to run a tag in the near future, because at the moment your word is worth fluff and i'll remember it.

That is the good thing about LaF no matter what happens, we have strong leaders who stand up and take control, seems you are a when the going gets tough, run sorta guy. Feel for the players left in imag.

Kristaz, I was one! Thank you....mine is much appreciated. :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 0:27:05

If I wasn't playing in SoF than I would tag SoF enough said..
Do as I say, not as I do.

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 8:51:04

Originally posted by 133tz:
I'll be laughing if Alin left too after all the aid he got

3.1 days ago
You received a foreign aid package from "KingKobra`s ant". It contained:
39,000 Troops
71,000 Jets
200,000 Turrets
$53,000,000

3.6 days ago
You received a foreign aid package from "Mr Charcoal daughter". It contained:
126,601 Troops
36,800 Jets
195,000 Turrets
25,392 Tanks
15,760 Bushels
$56,521,062

4.1 days ago
You received a foreign aid package from "Pain`s Mom". It contained:
43,000 Troops
26,000 Jets
228,000 Turrets
4200 Tanks
1,200,000 Bushels
$24,880,000

That`s All!!!

... really a "LOT" of Aid - I remember Faing (last set) triple x all of that / FA package (same stage of the reset)...

Laf did not sent Fa @ it`s full capability - they just throw a bone in Iscode`s eye for the Tag-jumper + all the FA that was done to RD restarts, previous to that.

Edited By: Alin on Jan 7th 2013, 9:19:14
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 8:56:46

what ever alin, laf was more than generous, and i will make sure that fa makes its way back to imag as it was meant to, i have copied and pasted everything that was sent.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 9:00:58

I was posting whatever i got after 133tz`s
after all the aid he got

Come on - you calling that an aid for Laf level?
I ain't throwing fluff at Laf, anything is better than nothing
( and actually Laf just grow from -1% to 0,5% in my eyes, after "at least" trying to fix up the mess). But really... That`s not Fa package for Laf netting standards.

Edited By: Alin on Jan 7th 2013, 9:35:45
See Original Post

Atryn Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 13:29:02

Did iScode say he was still pacted to iMag restarts? Aren't SoF and RD FDPs?

davidoss Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 15:15:33

Originally posted by Alin:
I was posting whatever i got after 133tz`s
after all the aid he got

Come on - you calling that an aid for Laf level?
I ain't throwing fluff at Laf, anything is better than nothing
( and actually Laf just grow from -1% to 0,5% in my eyes, after "at least" trying to fix up the mess). But really... That`s not Fa package for Laf netting standards.

Perhaps you should ask for the full tag news of FA received by iMag. And second, if your leaders/heads have any issue with the way reps were carried out or if they feel they have still been hard done by, I'm always more than happy to talk about it?

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 16:09:39

good choice on war alliance ISCODE!!!! why stay in imag? they lose every war every set lol

iScode Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 21:07:31

H347

ignore Alin, he has no clue, we were more than apprecative
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 21:12:12

imag got plenty of aid, alin is just mad that he didnt get much (he didnt deserve it anyways) and now hes dead because he sucks at playing and didnt get enough aid to avoid dying
Your mother is a nice woman

Trife Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 22:42:21

this thread made me have numerous hearty chuckles

Kalick Game profile

Jan 7th 2013, 22:46:14

Originally posted by KriSatZ:

What makes you think he self deleted? I don't think I'm supposed to link countries to owners on AT, but the only country I noticed tag jump from Imag to SoF recently was #147, and it appears to still be alive and playing.

Thanks for your offer of assistance. I'm sure MD will get in touch soon to see how we can coordinate things.

En4cer85

Jan 8th 2013, 0:01:48

Funny thing that Alin was netting and or stocking at the point we were aiding our reps to Imag. Noone in Laf hand any sort of a stockpile at that point, all income was going into the war and our ending nw's will represent that.

Pride Game profile

Jan 12th 2013, 4:48:30

Iscode died from lemming

"war god" lol

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2013, 5:45:12

Originally posted by Pride:
Iscode died from lemming

"war god" lol

This has now earned the death of Randy's country by iMag for ruining my plan for iMag to FS scode.
I am not kidding either.

We shall see who is having the last laugh.

Pride Game profile

Jan 12th 2013, 8:33:54

Lol iScode is a piece of fluff.

But

You may kill randy hahahahahahaha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 12th 2013, 9:02:58

But

Ah second leader of MD to approve this.....

Fuji Game profile

Jan 12th 2013, 9:07:54

Originally posted by galleri:

But

Ah second leader of MD to approve this.....

Confirmed. PM for details.

iScode Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 2:36:14

But

this coming from a self admitted liar and manipulator, enjoy dieing sets on end...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kinnin Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 6:36:39

Bonus!

Pride Game profile

Jan 13th 2013, 6:51:09

But

this coming from a self admitted liar and manipulator, enjoy dieing sets on end...

Lol get real. The guy cries and cries about tag jumpers than does it himself.

Just so you know MD and Imag will be renewing our FDP :p thanks.

gradeA

Jan 14th 2013, 2:25:17

But

haha, iscode sounds really scary...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 14th 2013, 6:12:01

But

So are you writing out imag's pact list for next set for me?

Pride Game profile

Jan 14th 2013, 7:45:08

But

With your permission :P
I thought I'd write Imags and you write MD's? lol.

(imagine that)

Fuji Game profile

Jan 14th 2013, 8:02:26

enjoy dieing sets on end...

lol

You speak for SoF now?

Edited By: Fuji on Jan 14th 2013, 8:37:05
See Original Post

JanPaul

Jan 14th 2013, 8:26:56

But

bonus quote*quote

With your permission :P
I thought I'd write Imags and you write MD's? lol.

(imagine that)