Verified:

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 15:10:36

"The start of ARROW.

ARROW was an idea in the summer of 1999. There were a few key players involved at that time. Maiden, known as English of the UCN, was one of the founding members. She was recruited by Mist of the UCN in game B in the winter of 1998-99. Slade was a member of the UCN, and was assisting in their bootcamp operations. He founded ARROW as Minister of the Interior. Vic was also a UCN member, and joined as Chancellor of Operations. Azair joined ARROW as our netgaining folk hero, and has taught many of our top players today. AMMO is another founding member, joining us as well from UCN. Swiss, GhOsT, Wiggum, Doltish also were our starting players from UCN. Nazar was the brigade leader of White Council, where most of these players played from. "

when did arrow disban? and are any of these guys still around?

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 15:15:52

they disbanded around the same time that Nazar was banning me everyday. last i heard they were botting Eve Online.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

zygotic Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 16:09:11

I was in arrow once

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 29th 2013, 16:52:28

Just talked to Nazar yesterday. He's on his way to Bali for vacation I suppose. Pray that he doesn't fall victim to some islamic bomber. I told him to make sure he carries bacon with him so that if they do, they won't get their 72 virgins since they'll have bacon all over their shredded corpse.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Ballzac Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 17:38:25

Miss the ARROW days.

Vic Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 18:05:08

lol nice cerb tell him i say hello

Marshal Game profile

Jan 29th 2013, 20:36:51

http://www.arrowproject.net

that site says they stopped playing earth on june 2005.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....