Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:27:42

to this.. and it's a bit old but there are many articles and some whispers here and there that chinese troops have been setting up bases in mexico. Plus a guy that goes to my school says that he goes there regularly to mexico because he's a dual citizen and has seen it himself. But who know these days ppl lie all the time. So here is one link.

Discuss
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/...r-us-mexico-border_042012
Do as I say, not as I do.

Stevano Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:32:21

Interesting. I would find it hard to believe that we wouldn't be doing something about this though. Or that it hasn't gone mainstream yet.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:34:29

it's been all hush hush.. I am trying to make it mainstream..could be propoganda and ppl just being crazy though

Vic Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:35:09

lol!! so chinese troops are amassing by the us/mexico border.

we aren't even saying some small base somewhere in mexico.
no.
troops amassing on the us boarder.

are you kidding me????
what are they going to do - gs us??? lol. talk about being vulnerable to a counterstrike. millions of chinese troops could storm into texas and they'd all be toast within hours

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:38:55

mexico cant even feed its own people, much less millions of chinese...
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Stevano Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 20:44:32

Yeah I'm calling bull on this. Its a giant joke.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:09:09

Do you go to a psycho school? For the mentally challenged?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:19:07

why stop in Mexico when they could just get hotel rooms here? musta smoked too much opium before they left China.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:29:41

Believe me, as an Arizonan... if they enter into Texas/Arizona & wage war with civilians, they will get massacred.

Besides that, article is completely false.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:48:33

Originally posted by crest23:
Do you go to a psycho school? For the mentally challenged?

uhhhh NO!!! not that i'm aware of

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 21:50:36

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
Believe me, as an Arizonan... if they enter into Texas/Arizona & wage war with civilians, they will get massacred.

yes, the chinese army would lose to Texan/Arizona civilians.

any other strategic insights?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 21:57:42

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

I am also an Arizonan, and I know what the outcome would be. I was just curious to see what people thought about it!!! Apparently you all think it's blasphemy.. I thought so myself!

Feb 4th 2013, 21:58:54

hope they have alot of tunnel rats with the. the Vietnamese taught us how to dig them properly.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:02:34

@pontius pirate throughout history armies have used untrained armed civilians at its most desperate moments and won battles or have at least caused the enemy heavy casualties

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:07:08

You actually think there is a chance that China is going to invade the US and Mexico will allow them to do it FROM Mexico without throwing a fuss about it?

BigRick Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:10:46

That seems like bull, but I did read an article about the new york times saying it got hacked by China.

http://news.discovery.com/...s-hacked-china-130131.htm
***Leader of DeathKnights***
Pink Elephant Tamer

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:19:25

The tagline of the website is "wake the flock up." I'm surprised they stopped at Chinese and didn't suggest that reptilian overlords are amassed on the border.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Stevano Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:22:22

Yeah I am calling false article.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:24:01

well I say it's better to keep in mind that America is not untouchable.. that way people stay prepared for the unthinkable rather than being blind to their own false sense of security

Feb 4th 2013, 22:25:15

Originally posted by locket:
You actually think there is a chance that China is going to invade the US and Mexico will allow them to do it FROM Mexico without throwing a fuss about it?

it's posted ons the internet, so it has to be true. besides Mexico has enough problems keeping track of their citizens that cross the border.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:26:56

Mexico probably wouldn't care they are angry because we are sending so many of their people back who have been living in the US illegally

Stevano Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:27:32

Never said we were untouchable, I just don't believe this is happening and the US has no clue.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:30:55

I think they just want to annex mexico cause them mexicans try to compete against China with their low wages.
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:34:45

I'm pretty sure that America has a clue just because they arent broadcasting it.. if that were all over the news their would be chaos and vigilantes. A governments primary objective is to keep positive control over it's people.. let's just humor me for a moment.. let's say this was all over the news that the chinese army was south of the American border setting up camps and conducting training excersizes(just like we do with south korea which is near china) imagine what kind of effect that would have on the American population psychologically.

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:43:19

Except for the fact that if an invasion from Mexico failed, Mexico would take the blame just as much as China and the US would invade them in retaliation.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 22:49:49

China has 1 billion more people than the US.. they have the men to lose!!!

Stevano Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 23:17:46

But all that stuff is broadcast and the Chinese and North Koreans know it is happening. I feel that the gov't would say something about it. Or fox news or cnn would have reported it by now. They are always trying to get an edge.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 11:12:48

ok maybe its time for people to stop trying to reason with Syko_killa here who thinks that mexico would allow China to invade the US via Mexico because the US is sending illegal immigrants back
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Feb 5th 2013, 11:34:14

they're helping the Chinese just to gain some more land?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 13:01:18

thats the story and im stickin to it

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 5th 2013, 13:07:13

Originally posted by Stevano:
But all that stuff is broadcast and the Chinese and North Koreans know it is happening. I feel that the gov't would say something about it. Or fox news or cnn would have reported it by now. They are always trying to get an edge.

You do know the govt controls all the media outlets right, atleast the main stream ones.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Ant

Feb 5th 2013, 13:29:53

China isn't stationed in Mexico, YOU ALL SHOULD RUNN BECAUSE IT ARE THE NORTH-KOREANS ;)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=203_1360053143

crest23 Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 15:01:19

Note to self, avoid whatever school this psycho guy goes to.

FYI, don't drink the water in Arizona or whatever state he's from.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 15:10:44

Originally posted by crest23:
Note to self, avoid whatever school this psycho guy goes to.

FYI, don't drink the water in Arizona or whatever state he's from.

Nah don't be frightened.. It's just fun and games.. note to self, don't talk to close minded people.

archaic Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 15:13:35

Ok, 50 miles south of Laredo would be visible to civillian aircraft, not to mention only 209 miles south of the largest USAF base in the country.

A truck driver counting to 10k? Likely? No.

An infantry invasion in the middle of the desert, against one of the most hardened military targets in the US (Texas had numerous big bases.)

If they're truely staying 50 miles south of Laredo, the syphilis epidemic will wipe them out before they ever get all 10k trucks loaded.

The whole tone of the article looks like the script from a late night apocalypse movie.

Fail.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Ruthie

Feb 5th 2013, 16:15:14

I can look around for any Chinese soldiers when I am in Mexico in April ... provided they havent invaded us by then ;)

Wolverines!!

Edited By: Ruthie on Feb 5th 2013, 22:39:34
See Original Post
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Stevano Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 16:59:18

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Stevano:

You do know the govt controls all the media outlets right, atleast the main stream ones.

I do think this is something that they would tell us about. We would find out some how.