Verified:

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 12:29:17

Funny how your big mouth members whine about MD when just last set you called LaF and cried like a child.

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

fluff with that md respect thing. u cant even fight sof 1v1.

Even if the aids are true, they're still fighting you 1 vs 1.
Unlike you who call allies when FSd.

Nonetheless, I feel like the FS is getting very powerful to the point that no one could win when getting FSd :'(

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 12:37:59

Originally posted by bertz:
Funny how your big mouth members whine about MD when just last set you called LaF and cried like a child.

Nonetheless, I feel like the FS is getting very powerful to the point that no one could win when getting FSd :'(

you know the whole story bertz or you're just blinded by your hate for sof? or are you another md spokesperson like ano?
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

cypress Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 12:52:37

epic

xyle

Feb 26th 2013, 13:02:49

BERTZ SPEAKS THE TRUTH.

that's in caps btw
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 13:08:49

^ you get back in the cage, now!

- SOF SUPREME LEADER (those are in caps too)

Xintros Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 14:36:01

*tackles bertz and rubs belly*
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

davidoss Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 14:46:14

ninong Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:02:06

*waves @ bertz*
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Kumander Otbol

Feb 26th 2013, 15:03:47

you better invite him to sof ninong. lol.

marx12 Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:16:20

if we invite him then we would be warring. SOF is a netting clan. No way!

- SOF SOFREME LEADER

bertz Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 15:20:03

I just like to stir things up. >=)

*waves to Ninong and Xintros and marx

You all playing in SOF?
SOFers should take breaks and stop walling

M m i x X Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 17:06:01

lol

*bonus*
-=(M m i x X)=-

anitasanchez

Feb 26th 2013, 17:18:22

Are you watching the same war we are? It does not look like the FS was the difference in this war, it was the day to day statistics that is playing a part in making a difference in the war.

If anything after the FS, I thought MD won this hands down.

Warner

Feb 26th 2013, 17:23:39

I havent had the chance to wall yet, i guess im to seski.
SoF

Flamey Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 19:42:56

Originally posted by Flamey:
The fact is... there is nothing wrong with FAing people and there is nothing wrong with calling in allies as long as no pacts are broken.

Regarding last reset, we were hoping for a day 40 arranged war for a select group of our members and a netting reset for our returning vets. It meant we could enjoy the reunion set and have a relaxing Christmas (especially the leaders). We did not change our plans, or sign up to any pact with MD we didn't find favourable (despite the threat of MD hitting us), because we always had the option of allies. In the end, we got hit, used that option, had a peaceful Christmas, an easy victory and some of us got to netgain a bit.

You must understand that our concept of honour is not one of even wars, constant arranged wars, no outside FA and having a good PR machine. SoF looks out for its members and its close allies, while trying to trying to keep the game both healthy and interesting. The first point is obvious, we have a duty to our members and the second point is something we are very serious about. For those alliances that have worked closely with us, have been honest with us and keep in contact with us; they maintain a strong relationship with us and we help them... even when going through difficult times. On the other hand, MD has been FDPed to almost the whole server in the last year, signing and dropping whenever it is convenient to them. The one exception is PDM. However, PDM has fought and died for MD many times, but in return they have fell victim to several alliances that MD have pacted out. Regarding the last point, three years ago we took the decision to try and be more responsible and fight more arranged wars and netgain more for the sake of the game. We have also been tirelessly campaigning for inter-alliance grabbing that isn't abusive landtrading. And this set we actually took a huge risk. We fell victim to the taunts and accusations on AT and agreed to the wishes of allies and neutral alike to FS an alliance with 20 extra members who had better countries and was fully expecting war alone. We put our reputation on the line to finally appease everyone.

On the other hand, MD play on the myth that they are honourable, fair and always doing the right thing. They in fact scandalised us when found someone with an unaccepted pact and made a big deal of it. The issue here isn't particularly the fact that MD asked their allies for FA, it's the sheer hypocrisy that their leaders and members asked for FA, when their main PR/FA tool is their self-built honour that they always play on. Also, it's Hippocratic that they do it, while falsely accusing us of doing it.

To me MD did nothing wrong, except expose their own myth. It just makes me even prouder of SoF that we have prevailed against another obstacle that was facing us during this war.

Glory to SoF!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 20:02:53

+100 for FLAMEY
Do as I say, not as I do.

Magellaan Game profile

Feb 26th 2013, 20:06:35

blablabla
Not MD, fake Magellaan.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 12:15:42

Originally posted by anitasanchez:

Are you watching the same war we are? It does not look like the FS was the difference in this war, it was the day to day statistics that is playing a part in making a difference in the war.

i am even positive MD can prove to us what they've been trash talking AT last set after they FS half of us netting. this set should've been the set to prove themselves. i thought they wanted to beat sof 1v1. this war is not worth fighting for them anymore. after the massive FA scandal, they don't get anything even if they can turn the tide of this war.

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 12:24:36

i am even positive MD can prove to us what they've been trash talking AT last set after they FS half of us netting. this set should've been the set to prove themselves. i thought they wanted to beat sof 1v1. this war is not worth fighting for them anymore. after the massive FA scandal, they don't get anything even if they can turn the tide of this war.

lol I can't help but laugh at the "massive FA scandal" bit. Things get massive fairly easily lately eh? ;)

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 12:29:30

Originally posted by locket:

lol I can't help but laugh at the "massive FA scandal" bit. Things get massive fairly easily lately eh? ;)

unless you have any idea about the FA packages that have happened. can you tell me about it?

locket Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 12:48:48

Originally posted by locket:

unless you have any idea about the FA packages that have happened. can you tell me about it?

I find it funny that you label it as a massive FA scandal. Turtle Crawler was a massive scandal. This is not. I figured you might be using hyperbole for a bit of comedic effect perhaps though.. who knows.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 12:58:45

why not ask MD about it? you are giving me the impression that you have knowledge of this FA thingy.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:22:00

Otbol, would you kindly just stop posting on AT? You're making yourself look like a jackass. Show some class.

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:42:05

I just read Flamey's post and it made sense.
The only post I saw from SOF that made sense.

Sov Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:47:26

Evo members being so emotionally invested in this conflict and dispute is interesting isn't it.

bertz Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:55:16

Originally posted by Sov:
Evo members being so emotionally invested in this conflict and dispute is interesting isn't it.
Well it's just me Sov.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:56:04

Yes, it is interesting. So why don't you just not pact them for the next few sets and redeem the losses you have suffered as a result of Evo's magnificent war performance?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sov Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 15:56:53

I've seen enough.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 16:03:27

I just think Otbol needs to stop talking.

Kumander Otbol

Feb 27th 2013, 16:05:45

Originally posted by tellarion:
I just think Otbol needs to stop talking.

one question: but it's okay for other people to trash talk against sof?

Sov Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 16:09:02

Otbol needs to stop talking yet it is somehow acceptable for Evo members to make threads to troll SoF? I see.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 17:37:02

bertz is special.

Also, you already have a 5 page thread of Sof members blasting MD. It's getting old.

tellarion Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 17:37:46

(Not to mention Otbol made his own thread to flame MD)

Edit: Before bertz even made this thread...

v1per Game profile

Feb 27th 2013, 23:42:57

sof #1

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 1:48:53

Otbol needs to stop talking yet it is somehow acceptable for Evo members to make threads to troll SoF? I see.

Okey guilty as charged!
Your member started it though. Topping old threads and posting the same messages all over AT.
Just let this thread die. :)

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 1:52:21

We started it? Were we flaming Evo? Maybe we should start. I have plenty we can discuss.

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 1:53:56

And by the way, I did not make the other thread to troll.
I just wondered why aids in war were suddenly became a big deal when it used to be a norm in wars in Earth2025.

For my other posts, you see my opinions has basis and I don't make absurd reasons when speaking for my opinion. I don't top old threads to troll. I disagree with good reasons (see even locket has the same opinion).

Tella don't put me to purgatory! :P

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 1:57:26

Don't try and play nice now, you were doing so well.

NRS Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 4:38:10

Sov just seems so angry all the time...

lighten up buddy

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 4:40:01

Passive aggressive maybe, but not angry ;)

crischew Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 4:57:06

lol

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:06:05

We started it? Were we flaming Evo? Maybe we should start. I have plenty we can discuss.

Yeah you were not flaming Evo. But Evo has nothing to do with my personal views on this matter. I don't dictate who we pact and what relationships should we build. When locket disagree with your opinions, does that means LaF do disagree with SOF?
I just can't stand how some of you go across the threads and post some senseless reasons to flame on MD.

You were dragging Evo's name with my opinions and a vet who can't be active throughout the set should stop dragging his alliance to trash talks. Let me join MD next set so I could continue what I started. And as long as you have members running around talking trash.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:13:12

MD seems to be acquiring a collection of anti-sof members, while trying propose peace at the same time.

Sov Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:21:33

This is AT and I can say what I want right?

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:23:15

MD seems to be acquiring a collection of anti-sof members, while trying propose peace at the same time.

Isn't it good for the game?
MD is the only one who could put up a challenging fight with SOF.
With the number of your active members and war experience, it will be pretty hard to win against you.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 5:25:58

You forget that we also control market forces.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/...340228734_134745060_n.jpg

davidoss Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 6:07:29

LOL... hahahaha

bertz Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 6:16:17

This is AT and I can say what I want right?

Yes Sir you can.

LOL. Nuke can't see any proofs so I'll count that as a myth.

matti Game profile

Feb 28th 2013, 6:19:35

Next set should be fun :)
SoF Henchman

xyle

Feb 28th 2013, 6:24:36

Yeah you were not flaming Evo. But Evo has nothing to do with my personal views on this matter. I don't dictate who we pact and what relationships should we build. When locket disagree with your opinions, does that means LaF do disagree with SOF?
I just can't stand how some of you go across the threads and post some senseless reasons to flame on MD.

You were dragging Evo's name with my opinions and a vet who can't be active throughout the set should stop dragging his alliance to trash talks. Let me join MD next set so I could continue what I started. And as long as you have members running around talking trash.

Due to bertz unwarranted flaming of SoF on AT, we demand Evo to turn him into our personal landfarm, while tagged Evo, for 1 reset or face the consequence.

Signed,
Xyle - SoF
Co-President