Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2013, 2:29:07

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Ronald Reagan.

Actor, became president of USA

Dear Brother. Don't knock President Reagan. He was the quintessential "best" leader of his time. Consider the administrations that preceded and followed his.

Jimmy Carter was president during the Iranian Hostage crisis. I'm not sure how many of you young'uns will remember back to that prehistoric age filled with Disco Balls and BeeGee's, which is australion for Balls Gone, and suffered the ignomy of presiding over the largest military fiasco since the Vietnam War. For thse of you that remember back that far, times were tough, there was a recession on too. America was viewed as "weak" because everyone thinks that American "leaders" weren't really leaders, they were politicians. There is a universe of difference between the two, Reagan brought a good measure of resolve and dedication to a particular creedo which most Americans are supposed to share. He believed in the genuine goodness of the People and the rightness of the constitution.

Reagan said in a speech at some point during his campaign that "American Foreigh Policy was based of being liked, it would be better if it were respected"

I atribute that as a paraphrase of a quote from one of Reagans Stump Speeches. I'm not feeling up to lookinj up the direct quote, but I've given you enough to find it if you're enthusiastic enough about it.

Reagan was image superior to every other head of state. For as old as he was, he was a vital old guy, and everyone knew it. He understood that the idea of liberty would allow people to have the cream rise to the top and be able to succeed in huge numbers because work would pay off. The economy started it's long slow march back to sustainable. That lasted for a while, died a slow, delayed horrible death under the Clinto administration, who's policies encouraged America's industry to relocate their factories overseas to increase their profit, and decrease the taxable income in the United States. Thus ever more Americans were tossed out of work, the factory packed up and shipped off, lock, stock and barrel. Now Americans fill a variety of low level positions mostly to do with a retail or maintenace operation somewhere. We manufacture next to nothing. If it wasn't for the Asians, an American couldn't buy their underwear, let alone a piece of electronics, or a nice 200 dollar pair of sneakers made by a 12 year old.

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there were the Bush years, Dad and Boy. Oh, Boy. Worst president of his Generatio that GW. No arguments from anyone there, I'm sure.

And now we have Obama. He's spent a lot of OUR money, just like Democrats like to do and that may not be a bad idea, however the funds were hijacked into banks instead of to the People which would have applied that money directly to the economy instead of putting it down on a ledger somewhere and figure out a legal technicality to hold on to it as long as possible until you can claim all or most of it. Thus, the American people were cheated out of that money by the banks "too big to fail", which is really, really stupid as an idea. Nothing and nobody is too big to fail. No matter what, the infrastructure of the company will always be there, the only true cost is the paper associated with the "debt" and the constitution provides for this thing called "bankruptcy" It's a legal process to divest debt. Your paper isn't worth anything anymore, there's nothing to be done about it, so just pick up the material pieces and go on. Companies do this all the time. Why would it be any different with any business who's primary occupation is to buy, sell and trade "paper" which is inherently worth very little, to a physical good, or plant, or property, farm is worth to someone who wants to work it. And you start over with new management, perhaps, which is something we should do to our government. Out with the ones who are deliberately gaming the system to line their own pockets, it's not like they are "hiding" anywhere. All you hAve to do is keep your eyes on the "money" and you find out who the morally ethical vs the situationally ethical are.

No one is too big to fail. What is that banker holding that note going to do when ther is nothing left for him? He can't operate a farm. All he can do is replace the management system.

I'm sick of ranting already. LOL Aren't you all very pleased about that.

Edited By: Cerberus on Mar 2nd 2013, 2:43:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!