Verified:

bore Game profile

Patron

Mar 2nd 2013, 10:54:53

A few people have asked earlier why I don't have any ads on eestats, and I've answered that I think it looks like crap, and I don't really think it would do anyone any good. A few people have also asked me if it's possible to donate to the server costs, and I've said that I don't really mind paying the $240 a year out of my own pocket.

Well, in the name of rainforests worldwide, I'm going back on all that. Me and a couple of friends are driving 10.000 miles from Norway to Mongolia this summer for charity, and I've put up an 'ad' for our fundraising page on top of eestats.

In return for any donations you will get your name (or nick, or whatever you give) listed on our website and on the car. If you mark your donation with something EE-related I'll also put the sum towards an Earth Empires-logo to put on the car :)

Cannon Game profile

Mar 2nd 2013, 17:10:34

Thats a loooong ride. Best of luck. Bring plenty of red bull

blid

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2013, 17:16:43

i sorta knew some people that did something similar.

http://www.global-slacker.com/1/Home.html
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2013, 23:03:15

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

bore Game profile

Patron

Mar 4th 2013, 23:52:55

from a guy on fb who did the rally in 2011:

(...)issues along the Turkey/Syria border. There were fires along the border and in the oil fields and refugees trying to cross whilst we we there in 2011. I'm not sure I'd be too keen to stick quite so close to the border now with the potential threat of chemical weapons and patriot missiles. (..) This was also just days after we were on the same roads, in the same mountains and indeed stayed a night (and got very drunk) with Kurdish forces (General Hasan?). Having said that, the people were some of the friendliest we met on the whole rally. They even helped us when we straying close to a minefield near the Iranian border :)

see how nice people are stopping them from driving into a minefield :P