Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 7th 2013, 3:11:20

Monsters should be proud..they have some psychics. fluff I had no clue I was going to have imag FS monsters until the last few hours.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ZIP Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 3:52:02

I have to go with schilling on this one. I bet they knew we were coming. I also bet there were a couple other alliances that thought we were coming for them as well. Hell in any given set it is likely a few alliances think we are coming or them. Sometimes they are right, but from our side, many times we don't decide who till a few hrs before the FS and that is how we roll a lot of the time.

A word to the wise if you see we are saving turns then it may not be a good idea to push our buttons.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Pride Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 4:14:12

Who is that?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2013, 4:28:36

Originally posted by Pride:

Who is that?

We have no clue to this day either....some chick xenomorph (our old awar) got to do that.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2013, 4:29:50

Originally posted by ZIP:
I have to go with schilling on this one. I bet they knew we were coming. I also bet there were a couple other alliances that thought we were coming for them as well. Hell in any given set it is likely a few alliances think we are coming or them. Sometimes they are right, but from our side, many times we don't decide who till a few hrs before the FS and that is how we roll a lot of the time.

A word to the wise if you see we are saving turns then it may not be a good idea to push our buttons.

See even my HWAR has no clue. He is completely wrong in this matter too.

Mr Snow

Mar 7th 2013, 4:38:03

So, basically you're a bunch of idiots who have no idea who to war or why, and just make up an excuse when the dart hits the board?

K, thx for clearing that up. Though, I had my suspicions.

I'm sure last set was exactly the same... *rolls eyes* haha

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 7th 2013, 5:02:46

Originally posted by Mr Snow:
So, basically you're a bunch of idiots who have no idea who to war or why, and just make up an excuse when the dart hits the board?

K, thx for clearing that up. Though, I had my suspicions.

I'm sure last set was exactly the same... *rolls eyes* haha

I learned it from when Monsters did it to imag a few sets ago.
In the meantime...if you read or HAD read the beginning of this thread. There is a reason.
I am tired of pointing out things that are right in front of your guy's faces. "idiot"

Edited By: galleri on Mar 7th 2013, 5:12:01
See Original Post

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 7th 2013, 7:58:32

oh I had a long and nice post written, but explaining something for a president of iMag has never been possible...

pele Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 8:21:33

Gl hf

Over The Hill Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 14:46:55

OMG!!!!

every alliance leader in EE knew 4 resets ago the reasons why a peaceful, mind their own business type of clan like the MONSTERS felt it was time to pull the pants down on Imag and give them a good spanking

it was bad enough the EE community had to listen to iScode whine all during the war that he had no clue why this was happening to his clan ....now we have to listen to galleri follow in scode's footsteps by playing the "stupidity" card too!!

I think Shilling hit the nail right on the head when he referred that Imag hasn't grown up yet and until they do there is really no sense in trying to reason with a bunch of children.

iScode Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 19:08:03

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
OMG!!!!

every alliance leader in EE knew 4 resets ago the reasons why a peaceful, mind their own business type of clan like the MONSTERS felt it was time to pull the pants down on Imag and give them a good spanking

it was bad enough the EE community had to listen to iScode whine all during the war that he had no clue why this was happening to his clan ....now we have to listen to galleri follow in scode's footsteps by playing the "stupidity" card too!!

I think Shilling hit the nail right on the head when he referred that Imag hasn't grown up yet and until they do there is really no sense in trying to reason with a bunch of children.

I still have not had a decent reason why Servant backstabbed me...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZIP Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 20:26:15

Originally posted by ZIP:

YA that did sound like the dart board. what i wrote didn't explain what i was trying to say... sometimes the target changes due to current situations.

* shuts up now
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

iTarl Game profile

Mar 7th 2013, 21:09:05

I still like the dart board theory, works best for us old timers.

bore Game profile

Patron

Mar 9th 2013, 12:29:38

what is happening in this thread? i thought the whole point of imag was to randomly attack netting alliances.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 9th 2013, 20:13:10

Originally posted by bore:
what is happening in this thread? i thought the whole point of imag was to randomly attack netting alliances.

that and revenges.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

PowerOfLight Game profile

Mar 12th 2013, 22:29:51

You messed with his woman Scodey, so we kilt all your sheep and PRESTO CHANGO you're left palming it bro. Srevant can't spell diddly squat but he loves and protects his women!

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 13th 2013, 18:33:22

ummmm

I no longer have a woman,
Scodey can have her:)
Z is #1

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 18:51:56

Originally posted by Servant:
ummmm

I no longer have a woman,
Scodey can have her:)

aren't you kinda like a Pastor? hmmm, mayve you didn't get married. which would explain why you didn't do until death do we part. so, i can't go with you attempting to give Scode a dead fluff, but since you're no longer together, i can assume that she isn't a sheep, so i don't see why Scode would be interested in her.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iScode Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 19:11:52

What Dibs said, you got the insult wrong servant, i dont do dogs, just sheep,

Monsters can keep that dog :)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Marshal Game profile

Mar 13th 2013, 20:27:17

bigdog can dress up as a sheep. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

rk Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 4:29:53

And here I thought we were going to be civil... alas.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2013, 5:27:39

ROFL:)

Z is #1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 14th 2013, 6:23:38

Servant!!! Hi!! :)

PowerOfLight Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 16:22:09

maybe that dog IS a sheepdog!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 14th 2013, 18:38:04

iMAG is the alliance version of the "suicider" that everyone cries about on the forums.

Straight out they want to ruin someone's set for whatever reasons seem right to them. Doesn't have to make sense to anyone else, and thus, we have the random attack on any given alliance on any given day in the game.

Until everyone agrees that they've had enough and drive them from the game this will continue.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Mr. Iris Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 19:08:01

Originally posted by Cerberus:
iMAG is the alliance version of the "suicider" that everyone cries about on the forums.

Straight out they want to ruin someone's set for whatever reasons seem right to them. Doesn't have to make sense to anyone else, and thus, we have the random attack on any given alliance on any given day in the game.

Until everyone agrees that they've had enough and drive them from the game this will continue.

Any war alliance is exactly that, Imaginary Numbers just get the short end of the stick because they aren't as formidable as say SoF. They also have more reasonable leaders than in previous resets and have no doubts that this war will end amicably. And if it doesn't then I will bot them!
Originally posted by archaic:
see many colors
fluttering in the spring winds
Iris blooms again

iScode Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 19:15:54

This coming from the guy that ran MI. An alliance that was less effective than suiciders...

You were not even playing the set monsters fs'd imag right after servant told me he would like to work to an FDP. An alliance does not simply stab another alliance in the back and expect to get away with it, you dont lie to people, claim one thing and then do another, and think, 'oh nothing will happen if i do this against a war aliance'.

Dude seriously get a clue.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ZIP Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 19:18:41

you said it perfectly. You never know what we will do, well other then never net. So why would you try to piss us off and talk fluff saying we should be run off the server and call us suiciders? I'm not saying we have to be pacted and you have to kiss our ass, well maybe Soviet's, but that isn't here nor there.

Take LCN for example - i give props to LCN, we exchanged some aggressive hits and we were able to work together and you know what, for that if they were in a jam and we could help, i bet we would.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 19:24:40

"i thought so, just making sure. that is easy galleri wanted to open up some alliances for grabbing. no beef to it. if there is an issue where a 5k ar country is hitting a 10k ar country or something way out of wack, just find galleri, soviet or myself and we will work with you guys, but we want to stay open. "

iTarl Game profile

Mar 14th 2013, 23:23:50

Cerberus: its been tried before, Imaginary Numbers cant and could not ever be driven from this server. lol to many nut jobs in Imag

Schilling Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 4:25:52

Almost everyone in Alliance knew why we turned around and smacked Imag. Servant tried several times for pacts and all we simply wanted was to be left alone. I read most of the chat logs and you can only tell someone they "have nothing to offer" so many times before they serve up a warm hand on a bare ass. You guys got a taste of your own medicine, plain and simple.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 15th 2013, 4:45:08

Originally posted by Schilling:
Almost everyone in Alliance knew why we turned around and smacked Imag. Servant tried several times for pacts and all we simply wanted was to be left alone. I read most of the chat logs and you can only tell someone they "have nothing to offer" so many times before they serve up a warm hand on a bare ass. You guys got a taste of your own medicine, plain and simple.

funny, from what I read things were trying to be worked on while they used the SOF forum for mediation (which I have access and was reading as it was going on). Why was this never voice before....instead all of imag read on AT different tales from Monsters on why we were getting FS'd. I also asked one of your leaders at the time and got the "scode knows" story. Which was becoming really annoying.
Either way...I warned Monsters on AT back during your FS on Imag that payback would coming. Now that I am president, I am giving my members justice.
I really wish you all stop trolling this thread and just have fun.
I am sure scode will be by to comment on this. Otherwise I am tired of discussing it with you all.
As for cerebus, your word is just as golden as dagga.....

Pride Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 4:53:15

So the war looks pretty over now. At least it seems like people had fun :)

iScode Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 5:36:20

Originally posted by Schilling:

Why should we of pacted monsters, it was a one sided pact??? why could we not be unpacted and civil towards each other.

I worked out plenty of issues with unpacted alliances and grow closer because of it, just because we were unpacted does not mean we hated monsters, we had no reason to pact. The only pacts, as i stated, that we were signing were fdp's.

You say you wanted to be left alone, we would of left you alone, maybe a few grabs here or there, and as i told servant, if he felt they were top feeds on adequately defended countries, come talk to me and ill offer l:l.

yes i refused to pact monsters, because there was no value in pacting monsters, if he turned round and said, we will be twice your size next set and if you dont pact us i will fs you, you know what, i would of actually pacted him, it would of given me reason to, but he didnt, he lied and scheemed and said eveything was sweet and then fs'd us, i dont have a problem with that, but if your going to do that, then dont fluff and moan like a little whore when imag fs's you back.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Mr Snow

Mar 15th 2013, 7:13:58

Newsflash, there is no value in pacting itards unless you don't want to deal with their random dart-board of FS target retardedness (reference: every alliance in e2025). Or, the instigatory topfeeds on countries you deem not 'adequately defended' (reference: RD a couple sets ago, as well as many others).

Where's all the fluffing and moaning 'like a little whore' you speak of? I don't see it from anyone, including the 'tards.

So much for giving itard members justice. Unless itards call justice losing another war.

iScode Game profile

Mar 15th 2013, 19:10:26

Newsflash, there is no value in pacting itards unless you don't want to deal with their random dart-board of FS target retardedness (reference: every alliance in e2025). Or, the instigatory topfeeds on countries you deem not 'adequately defended' (reference: RD a couple sets ago, as well as many others).

Where's all the fluffing and moaning 'like a little whore' you speak of? I don't see it from anyone, including the 'tards.

So much for giving itard members justice. Unless itards call justice losing another war.

I think your mistaken, im not currently in imag...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 15th 2013, 19:35:20

What scode says is not imag's current opinion. Newsflash! He is in sof. I would call you a tard back but I don't stoop that low and I think you now know how it feels after your post....

Edited By: galleri on Mar 16th 2013, 0:10:00
See Original Post

Mr Snow

Mar 16th 2013, 6:28:24

I was aware of where he scurried off to after losing the last war. I also don't see how I addressed anything as though he was in imag. The fluffing and moaning comment deserved a reply, considering the horribly harsh nature...oh, and the fact that it's a load of crap. No one is fluffing and moaning.

And you, galleri, posted the comment about giving your members justice. Hence, the post could be to you too.

Did you just get out of bed? It must be early in Failandia.

Mr Snow

Mar 16th 2013, 6:29:31

Oh, and you turds killed me while I was at work late. Damn work.