Verified:

crest23 Game profile

Apr 18th 2013, 20:06:58

Originally posted by Magellaan:
Originally posted by The Cloaked:
<ee> PS FortySix and Two (#125) --> Narcissistic (#175) -- 7776A/11484A

attacks like that are strictly sabotage. There is nothing for the attacker to gain and it'll cost 5m+ NW to rebuild the acres the attacker will lose on the retal.

Rebuild costs are about $250-300 million, not that bad I think and the cost of jets and oil were less than if I had to bottomfeed those 5k acres. And targets are getting scarce leading to me to bottomfeed targets that can potentially retal like one already did. I know that mathematically or cost-wise it makes more sense to bottomfeed but the lack of targets made me try out this topfeeding thing.
Am I a total fluffhead for topfeeding someone who's having such an amazing set? Well.. yes, I won't deny that. But it wasn't done to sabotage, it was done to benefit myself.

Oh yes, I can now see the wisdom in your words. That really benefited you. Every set the same thing, people never learn. Didn't think through all the consequences, didja?

This is why it is always a good idea to pay attention to the names people choose. With a name like that I didn't imagine this going any other way.

Edited By: crest23 on Apr 18th 2013, 20:30:23
Back To Thread
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.