Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Apr 19th 2013, 16:38:02

is your clans policy now "if you can legitimately retal after we farm you, we will kill you"?

at least I understood that some people are bored and off their rocker when it was just Bonesaw killing me AFTER threatening me about taking legit retals on his 7 tap that he did (that also included diffusing missiles)

I easily could have just went the jihad route and bought up troops to GS but I broke the bank and bought jets to legit take retals to get my land back (as I promised him I would do) and have not done any hit outside of what normal retal policies would contain. Now a second member has joined in killing me for no reason.

Why is this? and is this now a policy of yours?

Edited By: mdevol on Apr 19th 2013, 18:32:15
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

nimrodix Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 0:49:26

naughty

Monex Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 0:59:58

We have put your country on DNH and will do so in future sets if you would like, just send a message to us the begining of the set.
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

General Earl Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 4:57:16

if you really put him on DNH,

[00:55] <ee> BR Death By Doobies (#44) [DBD2] --> Stephanie Ragusa (#53) [Snipe] -- DEF HELD
[00:55] <ee> BR Death By Doobies (#44) [DBD2] --> Stephanie Ragusa (#53) [Snipe] -- DEF HELD
[00:56] <ee> BR Death By Doobies (#44) [DBD2] --> Stephanie Ragusa (#53) [Snipe] -- 218C/4B
[00:56] <ee> BR Death By Doobies (#44) [DBD2] --> Stephanie Ragusa (#53) [Snipe] -- 217C/4B
[00:56] <ee> BR Death By Doobies (#44) [DBD2] --> Stephanie Ragusa (#53) [Snipe] -- 216C/4B

whats that all about?
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 20th 2013, 4:59:27

Originally posted by Monex:
We have put your country on DNH and will do so in future sets if you would like, just send a message to us the begining of the set.

your guy 7 tapped me and then threatened me not to retal him. and when i did, per my retal policy that i posted publicly at the beginning of the reset, he decided to BR me and SR away my civilians and diffuse my missiles. a simple "you are on DNH" isn't gonna cut it. I am going to get my land back first. If he continues to try to kill me I will talk to my allies whom I have asked to stay out of it thus far.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 0:59:38

but but but i want DBD land mdevol! :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

de1i Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 4:09:07

Per your retal policy that you posted on a forum that you think people give a fluff about you are entitled to get your land back...

Cool story bro, I'd wish you luck on enforcing that policy but it looks like you've stuck your nose up the right ass of the people bored enough to enforce that for you. </e-flex>

Shut the fluff up and just do whatever you're going to do, don't create 3 threads about it. Thanks!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 4:42:48

Originally posted by de1i:
Per your retal policy that you posted on a forum that you think people give a fluff about you are entitled to get your land back...

Cool story bro, I'd wish you luck on enforcing that policy but it looks like you've stuck your nose up the right ass of the people bored enough to enforce that for you. </e-flex>

Shut the fluff up and just do whatever you're going to do, don't create 3 threads about it. Thanks!

I created 3 threads about this? Please link me to the other 2, I only see this one. Lets not lets facts get in the way of horrible flaming attempts though.

As for enforcing my retal policy, I fully intend to, as I told Bonesaw I would when he originally 7 tapped me. for no other reason than he was bored.

de1i Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 5:58:41

Lets twist around semantics in an effort to prove a point. The top 3 threads of this forum not all of which have been created by you are at the time of this post most likely in reference to your retarded solo-tag situation.

I should note that I do not doubt your ability or willingness to enforce to enforce your retal policy I just with that you please step your game up to help keep this situation entertaining, thanks!

archaic Game profile

Apr 21st 2013, 14:54:23

de1i, its stories like this that keeps otherwise reasonable people coming back to the team server over and over again. A cesspool really does not do much for anybody, but a cesspool with drama!?? THATS entertainment.

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mdevol Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 5:00:10

Originally posted by de1i:
Lets twist around semantics in an effort to prove a point. The top 3 threads of this forum not all of which have been created by you are at the time of this post most likely in reference to your retarded solo-tag situation.

I should note that I do not doubt your ability or willingness to enforce to enforce your retal policy I just with that you please step your game up to help keep this situation entertaining, thanks!

possibly the other one with DBD in title, but I dont see another one that has anything else to do with me.

I dont know why you are so bent out of shape over a solo tag enforcing its retal policy against a larger clan that broke just about every unwritten rule of landgrabbing ONLY because it was on a solo tag whom he didnt think had the brass to back up his word.

oh well..

Stevano Game profile

Apr 22nd 2013, 18:38:01

Deli, My thread has nothing to do with Mdevol so your stats are wrong. Please know your facts before you post thinking you know what everything is about.

de1i Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 15:32:32

Damn I was drinking Saturday and vaguely remember doing this. I apologize for my misdirected rage, I was very upset about my inability to obtain ice cream and more Doritos that night.

But you guys still are really inefficient at contacting one another ;) <3

Stevano Game profile

Apr 23rd 2013, 15:41:06

oh de1i. lol