Verified:

RD Watcher

May 23rd 2013, 2:09:56

Apart from the fact 'that is the way it has always been'.

If you FA one of your alliance mates into the top 10 - other alliances should be able to see that. It is certainly not against the rules of the game, and should not be, but name and shame them. Give credit to the players who can survive in Alliance without being FAed.

Similarly, reward the alliances who fight wars without FA from alliances not involved in the war. Every time an alliance gets mass FAed, they claim they aren't doing it, or the other side is 'getting it too'.

Simple solution - like reset ending rankings, include reset ending FA report. I expect RD leaders to support this request, if they believe their own bullfluff. Maybe not RIVAL.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 2:12:07

post under your real name you coward.

RD Watcher Watcher

May 23rd 2013, 2:13:24

Im watching you RD Watcher!

fazer Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 2:18:00

I disagree. Why stop there. Every alliance manipulates the game within the rules for their own benefit. It's why you play in one, from aid, to tech circles to market manipulation through group buyouts and reselling. Where do you stop, how about we detail everyone's turn by turn action at the end of the reset.

This sort of thing should be detailed in pacts. Not as a forced game mechanic. Rather then focus on this things, we need to focus on individual attitudes, As well as player number growth. The fact you have the same 3 alliances running the server is as much as a killer as any other single point. It's the same wars, the same 10 year grudges, and no new players to form new alliances. If that attitudes don't change, there is no recruitment as its taking one and just moving. If the attitudes don't change, any new player will either leave due to that state, or join the same alliances anti growth or stay at the top at any cost which changes nothing anyways.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 2:19:56

Originally posted by RD Watcher Watcher:

LMAO, best!

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 2:59:59

lol Dagga you really need to get over your love affair with AT.

PapaSmurf Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 3:17:12

More important. Tag Admins should be allowed to see all ops members of their own alliance make. It would be nice to give credit to spy countries, also nice to keep tabs on possible rogue members.

iScode Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 5:55:37

i personally feel there should be a spy op so you can spy if a country has received FA, rather than have it news, its not an attack which the news reports.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Patience Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 14:03:18

Originally posted by RD Watcher Watcher:

*chuckle* Everything that goes around comes around, apparently. It's the RETURN OF THE WATCHERS!!!
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

archaic Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 14:49:21

I for one think that we should have LESS stuff in the news and do away with allowing tag admins to see other countries news. Openness sucks in this game.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 23rd 2013, 14:53:33

I don't know if it should be in the news -- probably not in fact.

I do think stuff like this should be revealed post-set though.

I've got some ideas on that still...
Finally did the signature thing.

RD Watcher

May 23rd 2013, 14:57:44

qz - when you revelaed those grubs who screwed you out of a top 10 (1??) spot.. That was amazing.. If you are prepared to stoop to the disgusting levels that RD/LAF + co are prepared to stoop to - fine. Name and shame the fluffers.

Medic Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 15:29:32

I'd support a spy op allowing you to see the last ~24 hours of ally activity in reference to sending or receiving.

Results could be similar to:

In the last 24 hours, Country ABC (#1234) received # aid packages from the following countries (#2345), (#3456), and (#YourMom).

The total aid received was 1 Troop, 2 Jets, 3 Turrets, 4 Tanks, 5 Bushels, and herpes.

....and mirror it for trade sent.

Maybe a second op to define only in-alliance FA, and one for ALL fa.... ?
Patty loves a big dict

prank

May 23rd 2013, 17:09:33

I'm for revealing it post set. Why not?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 23rd 2013, 19:14:17

first of all sending FA is not against the rules nor is FA'ing someone into a better rank (in team/alliance/FFA).
I personally think that keeping FA (and spy ops) covert makes the game more interesting.
I think running the news on a 10 minute lag could make the game even more interesting although kr's would have to be slower:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

locket Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 19:38:07

This watcher is quite aggressive. And whiny...

mother Game profile

May 23rd 2013, 22:41:23

there used to be a spy op that showed what the last 20 turns or so taken were. and "fame" and selling missles. lol , the game has really evolved for the better since then.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 29th 2013, 11:16:49

Screw all this. Allow the use of "Blockades" to aid, costing the blocking alliance a few extra bucks per acre during the period of thhe blockade ala GDI.

Then you can fluff all you want about it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZIP Game profile

May 29th 2013, 12:31:03

Originally posted by qzjul:
I don't know if it should be in the news -- probably not in fact.

I do think stuff like this should be revealed post-set though.

I've got some ideas on that still...

the info is already being gathered and reported in the admin's news. It has to be kept someplace.

the blockade idea is interesting, and i would rather it be a spy op then a news thing. the only think about reveling it end of set is you want to have that 50 / 50 chance of getting away with it to make it interesting for both ides.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Bane04 Game profile

Jun 9th 2013, 19:04:21

id be down for a blocking op. make it like a blockade from your warroom menu. have it last for a set numbrer of turns.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 9th 2013, 19:12:13

10 minute lag would be great for the game ;)

RD watcher... I'm of the opinion that SOL received significantly more aid than RD last set. I don't even think it was close.

Maybe you should change your name to SOL Watcher?

Did my restart have more NW than your entire alliance at the end? I never checked.

skitch Game profile

Jun 12th 2013, 19:00:31

Publishing everything that happened to a country at the end of a reset would actually be super awesome. Not so much for revealing FA'ing but just for showing how great countries play. Everyone would learn from it and strategy would evolve faster. Kind of like how replays are analyzed in starcraft to learn and develop strategies.

Marco Game profile

Jun 13th 2013, 8:53:36

uote poster=Bane04; 24714; 461599]id be down for a blocking op. make it like a blockade from your warroom menu. have it last for a set numbrer of turns. [/quote]

Well That Would Kill Walling.... SoundS Good though

RD Watcher

Jun 13th 2013, 12:52:15

Originally posted by martian:
first of all sending FA is not against the rules nor is FA'ing someone into a better rank (in team/alliance/FFA).
I personally think that keeping FA (and spy ops) covert makes the game more interesting.
I think running the news on a 10 minute lag could make the game even more interesting although kr's would have to be slower:P

This attitude is exactly why I'm glad martian's influence extends to bitter forum lackey. martian spent the first half of his earth 'career' as a shameless spammer now expects to garner respect due to whatever lengths he had to stoop and beg for his forum moderator title.

Not happening.

Just to rebut you usual drivel - spy ops are not covert if you fail. There is no reason to hide an FA trail at all. The only reason you would hide an FA trail is if you want to hide dodgy behavior. LAF obeying their leader (often a convicted cheat) like lemmings and FAing them into 1st place is dodgy behavior. RD excepting such levels of FA as to ruin an excellent 1v1 war is dodgy behavior. You are the dumbest, most biased poster on this forum. Maybe if you come up with a legitimate reason why FA should not be revealed (like EVERYTHING else is revealed) after a reset is completed, then please.

Until then, shut up.

RD Watcher

Jun 13th 2013, 13:11:18

Originally posted by smlandau84:
10 minute lag would be great for the game ;)

RD watcher... I'm of the opinion that SOL received significantly more aid than RD last set. I don't even think it was close.

Maybe you should change your name to SOL Watcher?

Did my restart have more NW than your entire alliance at the end? I never checked.

I think you are pretty renowned for being a bit slow, but you're one of the many idiots on AT that just posts dribble without actually doing any research.

Try here first: http://earthgraphs.com/...89b08c0f9c4ee7493606ab8ae

No war in the history of the game has looked like this. RD was outkilled, outhit and out-hit-per-killed. Yet miraculously after two weeks of stalemate their networth skyrockets. Please find one war that has ever resembled this.

What you are looking at is the biggest whoring out of a netgaining reset possibly ever done in the history of the game. RIVAL should be ashamed and the numbers should be revealed. LAF were also FAing RD although in drastically less amounts.

RD made a crowing thread about 'getting the tagkill' but they didn't mention how they got it. Weak as piss. Just like it's weak as piss to take the name of the biggest cancer the game has ever seen and revive it - RD.