Verified:

Thunder Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 11:27:07

Actually rpottage no its not. If someone knew that a person left the game for other then illness and did not know they became ill afterwards, they can't doubt his health unless making a statements after being informed of his health afterwards. No one questioned him being sick now. All people were doing was posting responses to the posts he made. To be honest its none of our business whether he is sick or not. At the same time, just because he is sick doesn't mean that we can't respond to his posts.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

rpottage Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 15:34:34

Originally posted by Thunder:
Actually rpottage no its not. If someone knew that a person left the game for other then illness and did not know they became ill afterwards, they can't doubt his health unless making a statements after being informed of his health afterwards. No one questioned him being sick now. All people were doing was posting responses to the posts he made. To be honest its none of our business whether he is sick or not. At the same time, just because he is sick doesn't mean that we can't respond to his posts.
Which he did.

Mad posted in here telling everyone that Zeus is sick. AFTER that, Despero posted saying that to his knowledge Zues left for other reasons and that to his knowledge someone else is sick, not Zeus.
That's doubting. Otherwise he would have just said it doesn't really matter. Posting that someone left for non-health reasons after being told hey left for health reasons is doubting.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 15:40:49

Is this thread actually going to go anywhere, or am I going to have to close it?

Because seriously...the main issue with this thread (and other, related, threads) has already been more or less resolved, and, unless I see some real entertainment, I will fail to see its usefulness.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 15:46:26

Id close it, as long as the people involve don't cheat again all is resolved, and doesn't need to be brought up every month.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

rpottage Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 16:25:15

Close it.

The issue was dealt with and won't surface again (hopefully), and it never really had a purpose anyways (since Stalker is still here).

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 17:00:06

gregg = stalker = lincoln = some other nick i forgot about
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Havoc Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 17:06:09

LaE Recruiter. ;)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mrford Game profile

Jul 26th 2010, 17:29:21

there it is!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford