Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:00:38

We told most people we would not be fighting anymore.

We needed time to regroup I englightend NBK of this last set yet they seem to want to push an alliance out of this game. :) Yet your vision on this server and the longevity of seems to only go as far as short term.

AKA it seems to be this is what NBK wanted :)

AoDT Closes it doors. We might or might not be back this or next set depending on what we do.

Have fun killing inactive countries NBK

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 27th 2010, 9:18:52
See Original Post

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:14:02

:(
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:15:26

we do not wish to see people leave this game...

any bailing aodt members will be accepted at NBK or any other clan i assume...

but if i could twist the knife in your wound... it seems that the only time you want to play is when you have the upperhand :P
Natural Born Killer

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 27th 2010, 9:16:58

well once i get to talk to nbk leadership, aodt members who want to net are welcome in tko
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:17:14

BUllfluff Gambit :)

And you know it. I made AoDT go through the set where we were steamrolled by NBK/LaE/FoCuS/IMP/DK 2 months straight lol simple as that.

We are not for fighting pointless wars.

And our members are in no form or way joining NBK.

rebelnbk Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:18:34

u r sure about that last line? :)

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:19:05

well its okay...

swampy is gonna have my baby anyway :P
Natural Born Killer

Skystormers Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:19:47

sucks to read this

think NBK should scratch its head, and wonder if this is want it really wants

mak, check effe je ingame bericht
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:23:33

*scratches head*

yes...

and no :P

i think aodt should stop and think... "should we have jumped the gun and FSed NBK in the planned friendly war in the first set off the new FFA?"... "should we have followed up the set after by FSing them with help from another clan?"

:)
Natural Born Killer

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:30:47

uuhhmmm Gambit.

Don't play a saint here. You guys planned too FS us in the last two sets. We just managed to pre-empt you twice because NBK has a few leaky players/heads that like too talk.

I knew your FS date this set again. I chose to do nothing as we would not be fighting.

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:31:07

So to answer the question yes NBK doesn't care if they will be pushing players from this game.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:35:12

How can you choose to do something about 250 or so turns into a set war dec, what would you do, declare at turn 200? lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:36:55

There are many things to do crip :P

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:37:15

Oh and I guess the pact between us two will no longer be needed :P

Jul 27th 2010, 9:37:59

if your disbanding give me vern u whore :)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:38:47

No Vern will be moving with us too another alliance where we might attempt to regroup and rebuild and MAYBE play as a solo tag in the future

Jul 27th 2010, 9:40:23

pfft, we'll see about that
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:40:30

and what might that alliance be? ;)
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Jul 27th 2010, 9:41:49

EoEA :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

Thunder Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:43:17

LOL Crip...I was thinking the same thing
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Skystormers Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:46:11

time will tell soon enough

whatever alliance will show some significant growth might have attrackted some aodt members :-)
Want to stay right here
till the end of time
till the earth stops turning
Goreckii - Lamb

Thunder Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:46:43

I asked Magic 8 Ball and they said SOF
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

GunGrave Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:46:57

we don't wanna push people from this game... maybe around the game a little, lol. but still NBK has opened the gate for anyone fleeing aodt to join us and it looks like warster may do the same with TKO.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 9:52:38

GG

Trust me NBK will be the last tag we move our players too.

KeSSie Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 10:04:20

but...we have Galleri! That alone should make anyone wanna join NBK! :-D
EL YAY!

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 10:09:05

Originally posted by Makinso:

We needed time to regroup I englightend NBK of this last set yet they seem to want to push an alliance out of this game. :) Yet your vision on this server and it's longevity seems to be short term.

AoDT Closes it doors. We might or might not be back this or next set depending on what we do.

well, I haven't heard one word about AoDT not going to fight anymore.. To this claim, I call Bullfluff! Unless others that post here will confirm it?

I englightend NBK of this last set
====================
Again, Bullfluff!

Yet your vision on this server and it's longevity seems to be short term
========================================
Just because you think this way, doesn't make it true...
Our vision is to play with all the clans together, except for AoDT. This exception is only due to your pompous attitude and amazingly proficient ability to manipulate people to get them to do what you want. In other words, you have no problem using people like puppets. Then you use NBK for cannon fodder and think we would just allow that?

Apparently this opinion of mine must be true, as many of your crew has finally seen through your persuasive demeanor and decided to haul ass! Who is to blame for this?

You are allowed to blame NBK for your demise, but I believe that's just a cop out.

BTW.. NBK isn't interested in seeing AoDT close it's doors.. Hell no! Our plan for your tag this set is to be sure you cannot get one country to survive.. period!

There is a huge problem that you may not realize... You are not capable in my opinion to admit defeat and post a simple "AOdT surrenders to NBK!"

We gave you the chance to make this happen 2 sets ago, and you did some pretty fancy footwork re. the untagging, retagging and other things that you had done to your own allies which I think really made you look bad... you hit us us again last set...

This, is disheartening, as you have/had a damn good crew with you, Great warriors, that hung with you a lot longer than I ever expected... Though now it looks like many, have had to leave for whatever reasons..
A few have even joined NBK! What

I'm sure you have thought of other ways to avoid getting your ass handed to you again, but this is what it is ending up as? Anyway, Of all the things I think about you, I didn't realize you are a quitter, too.

In closing, NBK will not allow the AOdT tag to get very far beyond 100 turns this set. I was hoping your remaining crew would be as loyal as they mostly have been, and fight regardless of their standings in this war, which by the way, is still the same war we've been fighting...

Your arrogance remains in fine form, even while you allow yourself to lose a very good crew, one by one. Sad, really...

And our members are in no form or way joining NBK.
================================
Wake up, Maki.. this has happened, already.....

QM Diver
NBK

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

azmodii Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 10:10:00

EoEA's doors are always open. Regardless of who/where/when. Any AoDTers looking for a place to chill are welcome in my books, as are pretty much anyone that isn't a cheater or a douche :P
- EoEA ~ End Of Earth Alliance -

"I will slaughter them like a wolf among lambs! The rivers will run red with the blood of my enemies, the skies will rain fire! And when the land parts beneath them... I shall be the in emptiness waiting!"

Makinso Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 11:00:28

Uuhhmmm QM I told you personally on MSN. LOL

mrford Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 11:34:20

mrford is a saaaaaaaaad panda
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 11:40:57

you told me what, mak?

First of all. I'm not logged into MSN.

Regarding the request Warster has presented, of countries that are left that are currently tagged AOdT to move to his Tag, TKO...

NBK has disallowed any tagged AODT country the freedom to bail from the tag. We see it as an act of treason! And also a cowardly thing to do..
This idea, in my opinion has been concocted by Maki, to again, get
away with out admitting defeat, is pretty petty.
If any NBK tagged countries would retag, during a war, we would kill them, ourselves..

I can only say, NBK has THE most loyal batch of guys and gals in this server. We aren't afraid of losing.. And when threatened, we will not run away. That's the difference between NBK and AODT.

Maki, I'm sorry to say this, but your actions have proved that you are a coward! This is prolly why at least half of you crew has left you.. Until you can post a public surrender, your tag will be a target for NBK.

Disbanding might be just the ticket for you, cuz you sure won't make it here, by what you've shown in the FFA via your dishonorable tactics. Your idea, that by crushing AOdT would kill or otherwise hurt this server is pure poppyfluff, as many of your crew were rented thugs from 1a in the first place.

Not much else to say...

ciao..

QM

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 27th 2010, 11:44:46

zip it windbag :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

vern Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 11:54:57

lmao.........seems some peeps take this very seriously...so to the NBK crew , fine job, post till yer heart is content, you did a fine job killing 16 countries had 120 turns taken and zero militray.........peace out garth

sampaul Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:09:04

after reading QM's post i'm more glad than ever that i'm not in NBK!! you think your all smart and knowing and that you have figured out our grand plan of running away from a fight!! oh no weve been had !! its unbelievable how much some people ccan twist a siple statement !

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:15:55

Originally posted by sampaul:
after reading QM's post i'm more glad than ever that i'm not in NBK!! you think your all smart and knowing and that you have figured out our grand plan of running away from a fight!! oh no weve been had !! its unbelievable how much some people ccan twist a siple statement !

We just got tired of being hit. AoDT always seems eager to jump on us when they have the upper hand, now they don't and NBK is the big bad bully.

AoDT could have surrendered to us last set, and that would have lessened everyone's anger towards you, even to the point where we might not have warred you this set. But instead all we get are AoDT members saying they trounced NBK, calling us idiots. What did you expect maki?

Id say it was more a matter of pride that cost you, then anything else.

Edited By: Kill4Free on Jul 27th 2010, 12:20:32
See Original Post
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 27th 2010, 12:24:28

This is rather depressing.

Best of luck to all of AoDT. Please stick around FFA even if not under the AoDT banner.

Rip It Up Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:29:08

Maki Maki Maki....

ROTFLMAO!!! you loser.

How many times did NBK members lose their countries last set and we still came back fighting and restarting and killing your countries? As QM said, you got no balls mate. You only like playin this game when its on YOUR terms. Well NBK had news for you this set and you obviously didnt recognise the shiznat you got yourself and your clan into when 2 sets ago you declared you would kill NBK over and over and over.

Well my friend, you obviously dont have the backbone nor the loyal member base to carry through with your gand master plan...is that our problem?..is that our fault?...no. You brought all this on yourself by acting like a turd and a manipulative little prick since this server started and you wanted to throw your huge moderator ass around this server.

Now when things get a little tough...you run. you quit.

AODT would be better off under different leadership if it came back. Someone who can hack it.

I personally would love to keep all the AODT players in the server...just dont care much to see the tag with any alive countries in it thats all :-) And we are not the only clan who has wanted this...we are just the only clan who has been able to make it happen.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Desperado Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:35:02

GG

Trust me NBK will be the last tag we move our players too.

um, you're disbanding Maki, who are you to decide where your former members go if aodt isn't a clan any longer?

also, it's kind of assinine to actually sit in this thread and cry about the wars you've been in when almost every single war aodt has been involved in, they were the aggressors

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:42:33

Well said, and spot on, RiP! :O)

zip it windbag :)
==========
I do type a lot, and at times say very little.. :P
'windbag', is a new one on me...
Thanks for your comment, Akula..

Sampaul, I'm also glad you are not an NBKer. I figure you couldn't hack it anyway..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Havoc Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 12:59:38

Bawwww, we need more clans, not less!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Desperado Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 13:05:51

*mutes qm*

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Acevan Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 13:13:57

Originally posted by Desperado:
*mutes qm*

that'll be your last!

*Mutes Despie*

Popcom Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 13:35:34

We needed time to regroup I englightend NBK of this last set yet they seem to want to push an alliance out of this game. :) Yet your vision on this server and the longevity of seems to only go as far as short term.

AKA it seems to be this is what NBK wanted :)

QQ more u fluff.
if u didn't feel that need to hit us every set, we wouldn't feel the need to hit you first.

and its not our fault if aodt is pushed off the server, its your fluff ass, garbage leadership. and big mouth.

also, i have been playing earth 10 years and have NEVER seen a clan disband like this after getting hit. this is unreal.

i hope your members relies we dont hate them, and still want them on the server.
but u had to know that if u just kept on hitting us, we would hit you back......but gj on being a little fluff LOL

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dizology Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 14:05:03

I guess this was what NBK was talking about at the end of last set. AoDT not being in the same warring condition as when the war started.

Within 12 hours of the war continuing the next set AoDT disbands.

Maxipad Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 14:15:43

LOL not to take sides but...

Burns the AoDT FLAG and raises the NBK flag high..

I know some of that crew, heck some of them use to be my old crew back when the original FFA was around...Highly doubt NBK is doing this all on a whim, but was rather provoked into doing so.

To AoDT
most players would say they do not wish to have your doors close...just a change of leadership. If only one could impeach leaders and impliment new and better ones..and just like you all over at AoDT people will only put up with so much crap! Sorry to see you disband and apparently get some discontent feelings this set. Hopefully we will see you some where within the FFA set even if its under EoEA or TKO lol

CHEERS TO ALL

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 15:16:42

I know the two clans have history and apparently bad blood but you just hate to see clans fold up.

Don't really know any AoDT guys or at least I don't think I do but GL in whatever you do and maybe some day, you guys will decide to come back with a fresh start and maybe nobody will hold a grudge.

Elvish Magi

Jul 27th 2010, 16:10:27

Since when was the ability to write more than 1 paragraph a bad thing?

It gives those of us with the ability to read something to do :P
MSN:
AIM: ElvMagi

mdevol Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 16:20:37

nbk is fluff. that is all
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 16:34:12

Lets see, AoDT started 3 wars offensively since I started playing again, of them on NBK with a massive country advantage. If we said anything you basically told us to suck it up, 100 isn't too bad.

Now that AoDT is on the receiving end, after the pounding they took last set. They fold. What goes around comes around, and it came around.
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 18:15:32

Hmm, I will henceforth do all retals for landgrabs on untags :P
NBK

gambit Game profile

Jul 27th 2010, 18:27:32

yeah donny...

us declaring war on aodt... before a single hit was made i might add... is waaaaaaaaaay worse for this game than aodt killing off random untags last set on the off chance that it might be a nbk restart...

incase you forgot... thats is why no untags ever made it past 600k net...
Natural Born Killer