Verified:

brandon84 Game profile

Oct 16th 2013, 14:26:04

lol

Xninja Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 4:00:47

Originally posted by EasyGoer:
Due to a persons recent actions and the actions of a few in the past I will be closing SAS and leaving the FFA server.
In my mind the point of Earth is not about seeing if you can treat people like fluff and get away with it while hiding behind tags that the victim cannot possibly stand against. It takes no skill to push around the small and defenceless clans but I am sure it makes the people involved feel much bigger and pretty damn awesome, at least someone is enjoying themselves.
The actions of Flo from LOC are just the straw that broke the camels back, unfortunately I see a few more camels with having spinal injuries as it only takes the actions of 1 or 2 arseholes backed by a tag to take all enjoyment out of this game.
SAS has played in every FFA set there has been without missing any and I have played Earth in one form or another for close to 10 years, I play quietly in the background staying largely to myself and observing so I think that I am qualified to have an opinion and am not just some noob having a tantrum.
I know that there will be a few people that will agree and then there are those who will come on and post some abuse and 'harden up' comments but they will only be demonstrating their preferred tactic of stroking themselves at the expense of others, a good reason to say farwell.
It is a shame, after playing all 6 servers FFA was my preferred.

:( If this is who I was told it is, I am sad now... However have fun not playing then, lamebrain. If you are who I think you are then you know how long I have tried to make chaos happen.... you should know better than anyone... However you message about egos and what not, sure sure, you are right no doubt ;)

I will miss you, if you are who I think you are...Even though its been some time since we have chated.

Sorry LoC was partially or primarily the reason why you shut down.

Oh and I guess if your not who I think you are I just have to take a step back and take that all in...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't poon out noob :P, become a riot maker! If you want to play by yourself go take a shower ;P

*I really hope you are who I think you are....:O*
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

bstrong86 Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 4:04:29

Sas, another person who never gave a problem to anyone.
The Death Knights

XI