Verified:

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 5:50:31

my friends, friends of mine and likely yours, they were deleted for rules violations. so because i am their friend, all of my finishes are void. you all beat me, because i am friends with people.

but the kicker? if then you are my friend, you are cheating and thus are not counted.

I guess alin likely leads all time EE express? :P

SuperFly Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 6:02:08

Next set I will AB everyone in the top 10 on all servers as a form of public protest for the unfair deletion of my country in Alliance. I have been an honest player since 1996 and I have only ever been deleted a few times for using "bad words" in my ingame messages or for ABing someone while they were in a war with someone else in tourney.

braden Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 7:10:19

i too will dedicate my clan servers to ruining the finishes of those who wish to play in this bullfluff, fluff game run by bullfluff, fluff owners.

i'dlove to call them my friends, but they told me we aren't- so we're left with them being inshaven, herpes infested fluffney fluffs

and pang has been rd for fourteen years, hah

boneSAW1

Oct 30th 2013, 8:00:09

Should we tagteam braden?

shady Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 9:00:43

... good luck breaking gdi, I guess?

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 15:28:19

You can just feel all the cheating from you guys, I am willing to bet that between the 3 of you, you have at least 20 deletions. Wanna take that bet? Cheating RD butt hurt scum.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 15:31:27

braden sure is taking this, uhh, not well. rofl
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 15:31:48

liek i fear his mental health has collapsed along with his alliance country
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 16:14:29

Has he ever been mentally healthy though?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:04:10

Ah, cat's got their tongues now.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

earf

EE Patron

Oct 30th 2013, 17:06:42

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Next set I will AB everyone in the top 10 on all servers as a form of public protest for the unfair deletion of my country in Alliance. I have been an honest player since 1996 and I have only ever been deleted a few times for using "bad words" in my ingame messages or for ABing someone while they were in a war with someone else in tourney.
Sounds like I'm in trouble!

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:36:05

I am sure i am a better player than you are. I am also sure that more than 90% of your ranks in express is via using help from RD mates(market buyout your goods, attacking competition and etc) just because is how things works in RD. It has been, it is and will ever be like that. Apart from RD members that are kinda new in the game and don`t know to much about what RD stand for - all of you are the same.

Fell free to attack me. I love to war as a former Soler. I am playing "36 Hours Retal window". And i would love to pwn a RDer outside 1A too!

GL

Alin Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 17:38:58

This thread should have started out like this.

"My alliance was enterly deleted because a few in leadership cheated. I feel so bad about that. They made all of us look like fools. I kinda lost interest in playing the game"

My reply would have been something else in that case - including support and a DA + IA next set in express.

But since you took a different path - that`s all you get, from me.

braden Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 0:18:42

fluff i'm an idiot sometimes

i think it was like four in the morning crest, i did have to go to bed eventually. and no, mental health runs thin my life

but no, outside of what has repeatedly been stated by game admins, i wasn't deleted for cheating. within this game, not old earth, i have not been deleted or as far as i know even so much as reported for cheating a single time :(

braden Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 0:21:11

alin on that front you are grossly mistaken.

crest23 Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 1:56:02

Originally posted by crest23:
I am willing to bet that between the 3 of you, you have at least 20 deletions. Wanna take that bet?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 2:58:24

thats an odd bet, as i know mine is zero so it's really between the two of them they have twenty.. you'd have to give me much better odds..

blid

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2013, 3:04:46

yours aint zero braden! ;)

braden Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 3:21:57

because of alliance? :( tarnishes my stellar reputation, i know :(

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:11:43

this thread is just manipulation.

braden is just some sort of RD tool trying to minimize the damage after Rd was partially revealed/ mass deleted.

I don`t give 2 cents on your stellar reputation. You are one cheater this game had at a given point.

F U with respect!

crest23 Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:14:03

+100. This is coming from me too.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:14:07

lol don't give him that much credit alin, brady boy is no rd tool :p

major Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 21:50:36

rd before, we seen what happened , rd now, we see what happened...lets see what happens next...all a part of the game, but the site breaking is a deadly sin. bots and all, welll... all good.. you have the talent for that, hell i respect it... but once you break into private accounts... thats a differant story... so no, not fluff you, RD ... but rather.... fluff YOU!

now im nothing Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 22:31:48

If only I could see
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

braden Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 22:53:35

alin, you'll grow up some day.

crest.. your plus one hundred is to his character assasination of me? and here i thought you had a head on your shoulders. :(

manipulation? i was so hammered drunk i couldn't have told you the definition at the time, but i do so very much love how you play the fool yet don't realize it to apologize later. i at least have alcohol as an excuse and sincere apologies to defend me. what, pray tell, do you have, in your defense?

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 22:57:40

i'll be the one to say it: i think braden is prone to embarrassing himself but i dont think anyone should blame him for the hacking scandal. there's no reason to think braden is not an honest player these days. this falls mostly on copper, who is an astonishingly fluffty person, and the rd leadership who either knew or should have known something was up.

Alin Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:06:26

Mr. Silver
Oct 30, 2013 3:10 PM

1. Get the seperate website figured out.. deathrider's might be easiest to transition to and quickest.

2. tell members to restart. in inbox msgs and to emails, as there are likely a number having difficulty getting in site and reading the crap on the AT board.

3. start going for cuddle-lover image. Someone who's well loved should get some sort of post of FR even if just for the short term. Braden or someone like that would be perfect, if they don't have time to do it permanently, just do it for the short term.

4. just blame me and copper. don't go into details, nobody knows anything (hell i don't even know what 99.9% of the stuff is)

5. don't post on the AT about it. let the others go on rants.

6. Restarting members should restarting in Rival so they can help them and SoF. Rival is likely the best place as their IRC matches ours and such and if we ship them off to SoF we might lose them as members.

7. focus the alliance as it's us vs the world. It's what LaF did and it worked. I was very honest in my post to them, if they have further questions ship them my way. If you see someone being a cancer among them.. give them a piece of your mind, but do it privately not publicly.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Read no. 3 blid.
braden is just the tool of those obsessed cheaters. Alcohol? yea sure. Manipulation pal ... manipulation. Next day after Rd was deleted this exemplar was all over the places applying RD "spin strategy".

Edited By: Alin on Nov 3rd 2013, 23:08:51
See Original Post

crest23 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:26:49

Thanks for the post Alin. Braden is just a tool. You hang out with cheats this long it is hard not to imagine you as one. You're all x pacifist crap doesn't fly dude.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:29:26

two things there, #1 is that braden did the opposite of what mr silver suggested and completely made a fool of himself, heh. and #2 is that there were a whole bunch of innocent people in RD and i dont think strategizing how they can best move forward from the scandal is "wrong"

crest23 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:35:06

He got the memo AFTER he made a fool of himself, and pulled the good old drunken excuse. What kind of a jobless life do you live that you are drunk during the week by the way?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:39:23

alcohol is not an excuse, it just makes you more of an asshole than usual. I speak from extensive personal experience.

braden Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:50:11

the idiocy is hilarious, if it weren't sad :(

i spoke on tuesday evening/wednesday morning.. silver posted far later that evening on the wednesday.

I was done running my mouth and still drunk the next morning, while at work mind you, when i read silvers post and any number of people having pointed out i ruined any good will i may have had through my drunken rampage

BUT TO QUOTE STERLING ARCHER:
LANA! LANA! LANA! LLLLAAAANNNNNAAAAA. I'm on a rampage!

braden Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:50:49

and alcohol is an excuse. if i murdered somebody with my car? maybe not an excuse. but i made a fool or idiot of myself? alcohol is certainly a fluffing excuse.

are you kidding me?

blid

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:54:51

do you drink daily? if so then it's not really an excuse, because it's really who you are :)

crest23 Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:56:48

You are a bigger dumbass than I thought if you think alcohol is ever an excuse. And the Archer quote you were attempting is DANGER ZONE!!!!!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:57:30

since you know that alcohol will make you an asshole, yet you choose to drink anyway, alcohol is not an excuse. If you risk killing someone while driving drunk, you are reckless and alcohol is still not an excuse.

blid

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:01:39

well, if you say something while drunk, yes, you're responsible for it, but that doesn't mean you can't apologize and change your mind the next day :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:06:15

Right blid, Thank God for that :)

crest23 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:07:46

If you can't handle alcohol, don't drink.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:27:40

no, he has breast cancer and is on a RAMPAGE againt the irishmen replacing the good meds for the bad meds?

try watching the show, maybe, and then correct me?

getafix, from monsters? was drunk in monsters for years, but you never hacked the game and got me deleted, so i never needed to LANA? LANA? LLLLAAANNNNAAAA? i'm on a rampage.

I can handle alcohol, I can not handle unwarranted character assasination and i have, sober or drunk, a great deal of difficulty in addressing such.

ya'll need to learn the definition for inhibitions, i guess :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:37:03

Originally posted by braden:

getafix, from monsters? was drunk in monsters for years
(

:)

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:53:27

hi, friend :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 0:54:28

hey old buddy, nice to be back

Mr Emerald

Nov 4th 2013, 0:54:33

I would say just ignore little a and big c. They are always on salem witch hunts :P

alin has been deleted more than the average player... lol

Also don't bother trying to reply to me with some witty fluff, because I will forget about this thread :)
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:56:33

HI EMILY

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:57:21

servant and trife understand i am not guilty, i hope you're one of them, too, getafix :(

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 1:01:25

Actually, I don't really give a fluff. Let the admins deal with cheaters as found, and we can get on with playing the game as best we can and try to be good winners and good losers

crest23 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 1:01:34

Maybe you have never seen the show, maybe you are drunk now, but he never says I'm on a rampage after calling Lana's name 3x.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 1:05:50

Come correct yourself tomorrow while sobering up when the rest of the world is at work.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 1:12:10

season two end of the season.. where they stop the eco terrorist who used to date lana before mallory offered her the job after threatening to shoot her for threatening to throw blood on her fur?

literally I watched it this morning

his three biggest fears? alligators, crocodiles and brain aneurysm?
dry ice, no water, she burns her hands, turns out there is bottled water afterall? christ