Verified:

ebert643e Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 7:03:34

why is it that idiots take peoples names they have every set.... FYI RussianRoulette is a spoofer now... real RussianRoulette is the true one. ill hope people who have no respect for anything, they need to steal names grow up.. thanks!

Cable Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 14:17:40

Does the fake play like the real one? I noticed the real the switched to casher and is doing better now. Will the fake be runninng labs and there for lots of land farm for techers?

jcatron Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 15:30:10

makes country name "ebert643e"

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2013, 19:39:17

Originally posted by ebert643e:
why is it that idiots take peoples names they have every set.... FYI RussianRoulette is a spoofer now... real RussianRoulette is the true one. ill hope people who have no respect for anything, they need to steal names grow up.. thanks!

Last I checked, you do not own the name RussianRoulette therefore it is impossible to steal names, first come first serve.

The simple fact you are here complaining about it on EE forums that somebody stole your name is funny and shows you are the one that in fact needs to grows up. Really, crying cause someone took your name? It's not me but you can expect me to be called russianroulette next round and for many rounds to come since it bothers you that much.

Too funny!
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

CX LaE Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 20:51:33

This is why I use a different one every round.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

blid

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2013, 22:00:45

it's kinda fluffty to steal someone's name
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ebert643e Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 22:34:11

not crying... just saying maybe mods should give u a 24 hour reserve on ur name if u usually run it every round... weather im a good, bad poor or ok player... makes no differ... if you use the same name over and over... u got balls... cause easily u make enemies and friends, ppl know you. but now ur friends ally spoofers... just not polite. ill hope a mod agrees maybe a 24 hour hold on ur name you use would fit..

Cable Game profile

Dec 9th 2013, 22:53:04

Naw mods wont agree to that, just have to PM friends and tell them your country name

tellarion Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 5:17:01

Haha no.

Alin Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 7:49:53

ACtually that is not a bad ideea tella. People are stealing others country name. You should be allowed to reserve one country name for the first 24 hours of the server.

For example - there are like a lot of people that are chating me because they know my country name and pm me.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 8:25:54

you can have my country name.. be rest assured you will have your set ruined :)

Anyway.. ebert you deserved that for screwing with me on Primary :p

Fatty Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 14:39:24

Originally posted by blid:
it's kinda fluffty to steal someone's name

lol

what a clown

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 16:00:18

I haven't asked qz about it, but I imagine it would be a huge hassle to implement some kind of reservation system for names...

If you want your name so bad, make sure you're around when the server resets and claim in asap? Personally, I'd feel honored if someone was so dedicated that they beat me to the punch :P

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2013, 2:48:49

Originally posted by silentwolf:
you can have my country name.. be rest assured you will have your set ruined :)

Anyway.. ebert you deserved that for screwing with me on Primary :p

whats your name ill take it next week...
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

johnling Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 9:20:12

Naw mods wont agree to that, just have to PM friends and tell them your country name

ebert643e Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 14:39:52

silent wolf.. be aware me and ebert are 2 differ ppl... im not the ebert everyone refers to as ebert.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 13th 2013, 23:06:35

Yeah it is making me start to question things more.......

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2013, 23:29:03

ebert643e = RussianRoulette? why are you both ebert heh. relatives?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ebert643e Game profile

Dec 16th 2013, 8:01:19

its my last name... no relation that i know of... maybe his last name too... i use it cause i thought it was unique... RR is my name everywhere too in other games i have played in past... it is odd he and i share a name.. but i will guatentee... we dont live together, nor never shared IP addresses lol we are 2 people and any mod could verify never haviong same ip address... much less who knows where he lives or i live... either way.. here to have some fun adn cause couse ruckus on old farts who hold unwritten rules as written rules "or else" lol

tarcer Game profile

Dec 19th 2013, 7:44:51

lot of people have names... i think ...