Verified:

patriotxa Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 23:37:05

LOL

I knew this was going to happen but i just didn't know it would happen so soon!!!!

LOL

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE CHRISTMAS!

patriotxa Game profile

Jan 13th 2014, 23:38:39

oh yeah, somebody claimed my forum acct i believe so i had to create a new one.

and for those who don't know what im talking about nbk traded imp for cc and now look where they're at lol

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 0:09:55

patriot.. good ol chap!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 0:28:17

do you know what irony means? based on your post, i don't think you do...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Jan 14th 2014, 0:32:30

I think he is getting @ that NBK traded a UNAP from imp to CC and got blindsided because they thought CC was the better partner... seems pretty ironic to me.

Edited By: ssewellusmc on Jan 14th 2014, 4:15:07
See Original Post

patriotxa Game profile

Jan 14th 2014, 3:56:51

BIIILLLLYYYYY!!!!!

remember them tawnn and ucf days :P

ssewellusmc, sort of has it there.

A set or two ago,
nbk: cc are better allies than imp to have
cc: yeah we rule! we better! we better friends than imp!
imp: shakes head and gets backstabbed by nbk one too many times

Present,

nbk: you oath and pact breakers!
cc: we had nobody else to war and we couldnt ask you for a friendly cuz we need the advantage and our FS surprise is more important to us than a friendship
imp: LOL THE IRONY!!!!!

oh yeah buddy! there's irony there!

"cc are better allies than imp" irony!

when did imp betray u? NEVAH! WE WERE TRUE TO OUR FRIENDS TIL THE END!

mdevol Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 11:50:40

perhaps it is just that our understandings of why nbk and imp split are different.

it was my understanding that nbk dropped imp because prime was no longer tolerable and exploded on nbk on more than one occasion because they wouldn't bail them out of situations they got themselves into, usually by farming or killing solo tags that were peaceful. or that they were warned not to kill and still did it.

you should add in the part that once prime was gone again mdevol offered to play under the IMP tag to help train and teach war to new members of the game or the tag and regain the pr credibility of the IMP tag name. to take the burden off of subby, so he didn't have to do it himself because the other leader jumped ship and left his tag middle of the reset in a war. but i guess that wouldn't fit the narrative would it?

carry on.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 13:19:43

Patriot. Your name says it all no anyone that remembers you I'm sure remembers the person you are. You can twist all you want but the fact remains once you took over imp it did what IMP does best. Dies
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Donny Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 14:48:54

Patriot you're not really a patriot when all you do is quit and come back. now the definition of your name is a good irony example
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 19:12:12

heya Pat !

“He was one of the most supremely stupid men I have ever met. He taught me a great deal” ~John Fowles, The Magus
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 21:05:41

Originally posted by Donny:
Patriot you're not really a patriot when all you do is quit and come back. now the definition of your name is a good irony example

How so? EE is a game....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Donny Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 21:21:07

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Donny:

How so? EE is a game....

pa·tri·ot
ˈpātrēət/
noun
noun: patriot; plural noun: patriots; noun: Patriot

a person who vigorously supports their country and is prepared to defend it against enemies or detractors.
synonyms: nationalist, loyalist;
chauvinist, jingoist, flag-waver
"would a true patriot abandon a comrade?"
trademark
an automated surface-to-air missile designed for preemptive strikes.

Origin
late 16th cent. (in the late Latin sense): from French patriote, from late Latin patriota ‘fellow countryman,’ from Greek patriōtēs, from patrios ‘of one's fathers,’ from patris ‘fatherland.’

exact definition.

Look at the sentence how they used it in context
"would a true patriot abandon a comrade?"

Pat continuously "quits and abandons his clan"
that my friend is irony and also the fact that he posted a OOOhhhh da iroonnnyyy!!! title on this thread is another example.

My point exactly KoH
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 21:24:41

Fair enough, I trust you did your homework :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 22:26:13

UCF for ever!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 16th 2014, 22:28:05

Originally posted by Billyjoe of UCF:
UCF for ever!

+10

Bring back the gang, man!
(•_•)

brandon84 Game profile

Jan 16th 2014, 22:33:58

lol ko =)

patriotxa Game profile

Jan 17th 2014, 12:37:45

Originally posted by mdevol:
perhaps it is just that our understandings of why nbk and imp split are different.

it was my understanding that nbk dropped imp because prime was no longer tolerable and exploded on nbk on more than one occasion because they wouldn't bail them out of situations they got themselves into, usually by farming or killing solo tags that were peaceful. or that they were warned not to kill and still did it.

you should add in the part that once prime was gone again mdevol offered to play under the IMP tag to help train and teach war to new members of the game or the tag and regain the pr credibility of the IMP tag name. to take the burden off of subby, so he didn't have to do it himself because the other leader jumped ship and left his tag middle of the reset in a war. but i guess that wouldn't fit the narrative would it?

carry on.

LOL, no.

IMP dropped NBK due to them sitting on their ass on three occasions when IMP asked for help :) We talked about this in the other threads remember mdevol? They decided to not break the UNAP with you all to help us because you guys were now allies and breaking that UNAP wouldn't be right.

Oh look, GUESS YOU BROKE THE UNAP FOR YOUR FUN LOL!!!!!!! THIS IS TOO GREAT!!!!!

but I guess you wouldn't remember LOL

Edited By: patriotxa on Jan 17th 2014, 12:39:45
See Original Post