Verified:

tmas Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 21:39:16

uh oh

Erian Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 21:42:27

Originally posted by locket:

@Erian the reactions of the opposing group should have no basis on what is said or thought about the member in question. Those reactions should be how you go forward with that other group. Not whether you choose to go forward with a scumbag liar :)

Wut? I don't get this? Do you mean you should or should not have gone bananas as you did? ;)

Personally I wish you'd just killed Candy's country. I'd have sent you max FA as reps for the rest of the reset just because it would have been such a great and measured response instead of more stupidity...

locket Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 21:47:00

I think there should have been some talks but I also think the decision to boot or not boot Candy and similar things shouldnt be affected by the aftermath unless it is to go more severe. SG's country would still be around if it wasnt for CM.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 22:00:38

Uh are you guys forgetting that CandyMan made a post looking for a new Alliance? Looks like he's leaving anyways, unless that was some sort of lie or joke by him.

At Red_X I would love to play in an alliance with you and DFA, but I cannot abandon my buds here at NeoFed, I have had tons of fun with these guys since leaving SoF, and I must say that they are my bunch and I want to help them with the defeat of LaF;)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Cable Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 22:23:43

That was stated as a joke post by Candy farther down in the conversation Syko, Candy is a Color and long term player in EE hes not gonna step down or leave LaF

spitz Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 22:37:24

I've read a lot of this thread. Both sides make good points.

I think this is one of those cases where cooler heads should have prevailed.

If its true that Candyman did the hits and then was sent in to fix this situation, that does seem like a bad decision by Laf leaders.

I don't however think what he did was an act of war.

jeffpatate Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 22:43:07

We dont deal with terrorists !

Cable Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 22:54:31

Sending Candy in is a spite in the face, if I took a fluff on you would you remain claim?

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 23:26:27

does it involve the use of Exlax? really don't think you should be baring uranas in this politically correct gay society. somebody might think that you're committed to anal sex.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

dannydk Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 23:35:01

That's true
Originally posted by Cable:
Sending Candy in is a spite in the face, if I took a fluff on you would you remain claim?

That's true. Laf could have sent someone else. So Neo got pissed and declined reps tho as opposed to some saying they would not be given reps

Hard to believe an Suicide FS was decided tho within 3hrs of 3 hits. It seems like all of Neofed was led into this by one member and there was no turning back since the one country also decided to act in his own to an extreme.

Neofed does seem strong tho this set all of a sudden?

Home Turf Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 23:44:19

blah blah blah blah
HT

blid

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 23:55:02

Originally posted by spitz:
I've read a lot of this thread. Both sides make good points.

I think this is one of those cases where cooler heads should have prevailed.

If its true that Candyman did the hits and then was sent in to fix this situation, that does seem like a bad decision by Laf leaders.

I don't however think what he did was an act of war.
It seems like an act of war to me to triple tap an alliances best country while you have a UNAP. And you cant claim it was by a newbie moron when its your HFA. I applaud neofed for standing up to that bs.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 0:04:39

Thank you to blid and all of our supporters for being reasonable human beings who see this for what it is.

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 0:39:59

dont thank me, it has nothing to do with you or RD lite. I hate RD lite, however Candyman and laf need to realise this and own up to it. Rather than trying to lay the blame on another party.

I would be saying the same thing regardless of who was involved.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Cable Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 0:43:08

For the record Iscode Syko has never cheated, as proven by his low scores at everything he does.

<3 you Syko

Suncrusher Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 0:46:38

bonus

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:04:31

Originally posted by iScode:
dont thank me, it has nothing to do with you or RD lite. I hate RD lite, however Candyman and laf need to realise this and own up to it. Rather than trying to lay the blame on another party.

I would be saying the same thing regardless of who was involved.

Not that it likely matters but if you hated RD for the colours of the people running it then it has nothing to do with Neo. Those people are not there.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:06:45

http://www.earthempires.com/...boxcar-28878?t=1388904200

Not sure if you remember this thread iScode :)

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:08:00

Dont remind me Syko :P

Cable Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:09:20

iScode

 

Jan 5th 2014, 1:52:27

pang, can you make a thread that says i am a joke and no one should take anything i say seriously? I want my name clear too

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:15:12

^^I second that LMMFAO^^!

Also Locket I didn't mean to embarass you along with me.

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 1:26:42

haha no worries

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 1:40:35

Have you even punished Candy Man? surely when a HFA pulls this sort of stunt a demotion is automatic. (I know this would normally be an internal matter, you can try to claim that defence, but it will just prove to everyone that candymans actions were ordered by you, you are in a tough spot here because you are contridicting yourself. If you say you would of payed reps you need to start proving that by taking action against candy. otherwise its clear you wanted this to happen.)

Without doing so you are condoning his actions and condoning laf breaking the pact, if you truly wanted to resolve this like you keep claiming you would of, you would stop defending the actions of your 'stupid member' and start damning them.

I mean i want to be serious here Eugene, are you even in control of your alliance or is hanlong still in charge, i know he is playing there, be honest, is he the one realy making the decisions?

I nerfed Candy Man's access in LaF after seeing the suicde show up on my phone. so about 4 hours after his hits.
That is quicker than any thing you would get out of ANY alliance these days.

This is as much information you will be getting out of an LaF internal matter.

Also, Hanlong has not played a country since the event. Last I heard from him was that he isn't coming to have Dim Sum with me because he isn't going to spend $800 to buy an airplane ticket.

~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 1:44:50

Add to the fact that I almost 100% guarantee that CM talked about this to someone or in irc before doing it and the chance is even half decent that he spoke to Eugene, at least in jest while fluffing that someone was going to beat him... I think it less likely that he spoke to Eugene in particular but it is what it is.

Nothing has been said about CM being booted and I never expected anything else.

IRC logs that I read over night says other wise, locket, go away you troll.

LaF internal decisions does not have to public, nor do we have to tell you.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:12:49

" Last I heard from him was that he isn't coming to have Dim Sum with me because he isn't going to spend $800 to buy an airplane ticket."

well, now he's only being selfish :(

"I hate RD lite, however Candyman and laf need to realise this and own up to it."

candyman and laf need to realize you hate rd lite and own up to it? seems kind of roundabout, as in, doesn't make sense? i mean, that isn't even a dangling participle, you just don't know how to convey information through the use of words?

Atryn Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:13:50

Wasn't CM a color? Wasn't RD pissed at eug? Didn't much of RD end up back in Neo?

Enough to make one think someone "engineered" this conflict to make LaF look bad and set folks against them. I wouldn't put it past CM to have motives that go beyond wanting some land from the likely top country.

dannydk Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:27:46

Originally posted by Atryn:
Wasn't CM a color? Wasn't RD pissed at eug? Didn't much of RD end up back in Neo?

Enough to make one think someone "engineered" this conflict to make LaF look bad and set folks against them. I wouldn't put it past CM to have motives that go beyond wanting some land from the likely top country.

I think you are on to something, this is what is starting to look like.
Its probably RD vs LaF rather than Neo as a whole vs LaF, and this is a good unavoidable opportunity by RD to utilize Neofed to destroy Laf. Or Laf utilizing Neofed to destroy RD? Or Neofed using RD to destroy Laf?

gahhh...so hard to decide, so many options, i think we'll need a Xinhuan to do some math to calc these probabilities

elvesrus

Jan 26th 2014, 2:32:02

The neo members that merged into RD are the "much of RD" that ended up back in neo with an exception or 2.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Atryn Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:35:04

I'd take a look at the "agitators" on both sides. The ones who post on the forums or talk on IRC about wanting to hit the other side. Just to be sure nothing is going on. ;)

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:42:32

Originally posted by Cable:

iScode

 

Jan 5th 2014, 1:52:27

pang, can you make a thread that says i am a joke and no one should take anything i say seriously? I want my name clear too

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

you do realise i was being sarcastic due to the nature of the thread right?

Forgotten, is Candy still HFA or has his access been given back? If all you are going to tell us is you nerfed his access it seems to me like he has got it back and no further action will be taken.

FYI Hanlong doesnt have to run a country to be an integral leader in laf. The fact he still has access and has major influence in the alliance is itself disgusting. I mean do you people have no morals???

Braden, my bad, that was meant to say 'candyman and laf need to realise there mistake and own up to it."
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:50:51

i understood, i was just being a douche, as i so excel at it ;)

also, might want to revise : "Forgotten, is Candy still HFA or has his access been given back?"

but now i'm just being a pedantic prick :P

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 2:53:35

Originally posted by Atryn:

Haha wow, this is a rabbit hole. This speculation is wrong, but very creative.

Only about 8 RDers went to neo, aside from original neo. We could discuss in PM if you'd like.

Edited By: ericownsyou5 on Jan 26th 2014, 2:58:01
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:00:12

just got told (though they could be wrong) that forgotten doesnt have access higher than HFA in LaF and couldnt nerf his access.

Wow so no you guys are possibly lying about the actions you take, Laf use to play the pr game so well, you are really failing in this situation.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:10:42

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Add to the fact that I almost 100% guarantee that CM talked about this to someone or in irc before doing it and the chance is even half decent that he spoke to Eugene, at least in jest while fluffing that someone was going to beat him... I think it less likely that he spoke to Eugene in particular but it is what it is.

Nothing has been said about CM being booted and I never expected anything else.

IRC logs that I read over night says other wise, locket, go away you troll.

LaF internal decisions does not have to public, nor do we have to tell you.

Glad you have access to all his conversations with other people. Id like that too. Fall to the troll accusations when you dont have anything to back it up eh?

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:13:10

@scode Forgotten used to have full access to change at least most players perms but he left and lost it. He has been back a bit so perhaps he has some back now. I dont know who told you though so perhaps they know better. His perms rarely were the same as his rank back when I was there. Oh and he is IA now so I could see him being able to do it. CM wont likely lose much power in Laf and the statement that Hanlong hasnt played a country since he pulled his crap is a lie. Perhaps he actually believes it though.

@everyone No one that was making decisions in RD came to Neo. The colours virtually all retired or went elsewhere. Even Braden didnt join us.

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:17:42

well, in my defense, trife looked really good in those yoga pants..

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:22:47

i hear zen makes him wear those pants and trife doesnt have a say in it.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

justtaint

Jan 26th 2014, 3:28:43

It feels funny to type out these words...but...Well said Scode.
SlashMD

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:29:35

zen is a great dominatrix. trife is the lucky one.

Trife Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:30:46

Originally posted by braden:
well, in my defense, trife looked really good in those yoga pants..

girl look at my body i work out

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:33:38

trife does yoga to rhiannas only girl in the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa14VNsdSYM

i suggest putting your volume to FULL FUN

Forgotten

Jan 26th 2014, 3:56:34

Forgotten, is Candy still HFA or has his access been given back? If all you are going to tell us is you nerfed his access it seems to me like he has got it back and no further action will be taken.

FYI Hanlong doesnt have to run a country to be an integral leader in laf. The fact he still has access and has major influence in the alliance is itself disgusting. I mean do you people have no morals???

Forgotten Answer Service

Candy has lost all leadership title and access since about 4 hours into his original hits, that's when I woke up. He is simply one of LaF's regular members who now has to fight against the suiciders. That is all you will get out of the internal workings of LaF.

And locket has no clue of anything, his comments regarding my access is purely based on his trolling ability.

As for Candy's involvement with RD and plotting against LaF, that's hearsay and unless more evidence shows up, I will disregard that.

Forgobot out
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

RaTS FYA Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 4:07:06

My uncles gfs son's best friend told me that candyman was only doing what your leader told him to do.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 4:13:32

since i posted this i have been told by about nineteen different people i was atrociously off base, incorrect and simply wrong about what i said.

i offer my apologies for bad mouthing where i clearly knew naught of what i spoke. i was out right wrong, and have since been explained how.

I blame that Reseda idiot, i think he runs the name Seth on solo servers

Edited By: braden on Jan 26th 2014, 5:13:39
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 4:34:42

LOL yah I know nothing from my numerous sets in Laf when I knew your access level and used to talk to you a ton. Giving out factual information is just trolling.

Oh and CM did plenty that wasnt in Lafs best interests. They just dont know about it ;)

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 4:42:14

do tell?

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 4:55:40

Originally posted by Forgotten:

Forgotten Answer Service

Candy has lost all leadership title and access since about 4 hours into his original hits, that's when I woke up. He is simply one of LaF's regular members who now has to fight against the suiciders. That is all you will get out of the internal workings of LaF.

Forgobot out

Thats all we need, Thank you Forgotten, i would suggest making a new post listing who your available contacts for fa discussions are.

At least your alliance has taken action against its pact breaking leader, that is commendable.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Vic Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 5:19:54

zen is a great dominatrix. trife is the lucky one.

since i posted this i have been told by about nineteen different people i was atrociously off base, incorrect and simply wrong about what i said.

i offer my apologies for bad mouthing where i clearly knew naught of what i spoke. i was out right wrong, and have since been explained how.

I blame that Reseda idiot, i think he runs the name Seth on solo servers

i told you, zen is the worst dom EVER!

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 5:24:47

vic you shiesty, hilarious son of a fluff ;)
nice, very nice. nicely played, good sir, nicely played :P

Viceroy Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 5:25:05

Originally posted by euglaf:
There were no rep negotiations. Immediately after 335 started his suicide I told candy to talk to neo frs to end the nonsense. Neo frs ignored him and deliberately stated they wanted war

So CM was demoted after he was asked to talk to Neo? I'm confused...
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.