Verified:

Vic Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 17:29:14

OK so many resets back Ebert - from his DeathFromAbove country told me that his family surname was Ebert and that his ancestors were early dutch settlers in PA. My wife's family has a similar dutch line from PA so I took interest in it.

During this period, every reset he was allied to RussianRoulette.

I looked up RussianRoulette's posts and found this one from December.

"ebert643e

Dec 16th 2013, 8:01:19
its my last name... no relation that i know of... maybe his last name too... i use it cause i thought it was unique... RR is my name everywhere too in other games i have played in past... it is odd he and i share a name.. but i will guatentee... we dont live together, nor never shared IP addresses lol we are 2 people and any mod could verify never haviong same ip address... much less who knows where he lives or i live... either way.. here to have some fun adn cause couse ruckus on old farts who hold unwritten rules as written rules "or else" lol"

OK. So then we have this guy, RussianRoulette posting as 'ebert643e' and acknowledging that his surname too, is Ebert.
Keep in mind Ebert is one of the rarest surnames in the United States.
The likelihood of two Ebert's playing EE is beyond improbable and the probability of two Ebert's both playing Express, both allying, and one soley using his country to benefit the other, letting the other leech, grabbing for the other, etc .. the probability of this is 1 in TRILLIONS.

So what is likely is that
1. Ebert (DeathFromAbove) very likely forgot that he told me his surname was Ebert.
2. Ebert (DeathFromAbove) had created another forums account at some point in his playing history, and of course, used his family name as he always does.
3. Ebert (DeathFromAbove) is of course the guy who plays RussianRoulette - the same guy who told us on Dec 16th that his surname was also Ebert!!! ONE OF THE RAREST SURNAMES IN THE US!!!!

Finally, I ask you all to use your heads. Say they aren't multies. Do they really have the same last name? Of course not. If they did, would they have randomly allied up, known one posts as ebert643e and the other is known as 'ebert' yet never once discussed with the other about the statistical anomaly of them being best allies and having the same name?
SO either it's the same guy, which is very very very likely.
OR this 'RR' blatantly lied to us when he said his last name was ebert and that he doesn't know the other 'ebert' ..
i.e. they are covering up coordination, babysitting, or worse.

So what say you all to this?

Vic Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 17:50:37

also a further look at the naming psychology of the 'two' is revealing:

ebert could have made his account Ebert but he chose Ebert00. The numbers are significant as it is unusual for someone in this game to add #s to the end of their forums name. It happens, but it is very unusual.

and then you have the other ebert who mysteriously decided to also add some numbers?
Ebert643e ...

it's the same person who was thinking the same thing each time he created the accounts.

the fact that the 'ebert643e' makes a big point to say that they don't play on the same IP is further revealing.
if i wasn't a multi, stating that i wasn't on the same IP as someone would be the absolute LAST thing that would come to my mind.
in this case, it is very revealing that ebert uses proxies and knows we can't catch him that way.

Vic Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 17:53:15

and here's the IP play:
ebert00
May 27th 2013, 0:26:34
I always play from a phone it rocks.. freaking 2nd again. Maybe one day...

---------

now why in the world would someone 'always' play from their phone?
*cough*multimultimulti*cough*

Vic Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 18:08:47

also i had a linguistics expert take a look at the posts of 'ebert643e' and she said she is certain that this person is actively trying to break up / dumb down his speech. apparently there were a few lines where ebert643e didn't dumb down his speech enough and it was apparent that many of his typos and broken patterns of speech are contrived, i.e. fake.

multi!

ZoSo

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2014, 18:10:42

There are 12,440 people with the surname Ebert in the United States. That's about 4.61 per 100k.
Ebert is ranked 2671 out of all names
http://family-names.findthedata.org/l/2671/Ebert

Cable Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 19:12:35

Theres many reasons why RR and DeathfromAbove are likely multies. 1) DeathfromAbove never plays on long term servers at least never under that name. So if caught cheating they wont waste long periods of time. 2) RR coordinates play with DeathfromAbove on a multitude of occasions. 3) When DFA runs a commie RR is allied as a tech leach and any techer with a brain wont let someone leach. 4) RR never finishes well which makes me wonder about market manipulation in DFAs favour. 5) RR very rarely posts on here but DFA posts frequently. I highly doubt players that dont read about themselves and not respond week in and week out. Unless they are trying to avoid detection.

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 20th 2014, 22:19:25

Looks like someone has too much time on their hands. I am a legit player and do not cheat. Any mod admin can check that. I do not need to defend myself or my allies in an online game. If you see me get purpled then you can whine...but that will never happen.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2014, 23:48:35

Hmmmm
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 1:39:18

Originally posted by ebert00:
Looks like someone has too much time on their hands. I am a legit player and do not cheat. Any mod admin can check that. I do not need to defend myself or my allies in an online game. If you see me get purpled then you can whine...but that will never happen.

you have been purpled in the past.
also - it's an honest question:
you and RR run around playing together. his name is ebert. your name is ebert.
and you two never discussed anything about that?
honestly why can't you just answer that?

braden Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 2:00:05

its like my name is Vic and Vics real name is Victoria. Between the two of us, we make Victor/Victoria

but just TRY getting him to answer that, in his own right! can't do it

Vic Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 2:41:21

ebert00
Dec 2nd 2013, 14:37:45
I will admit I got purpled there...

----

listen dude, i don't have any personal issues with you and i'm sorry if you feel i've come out on you too harshly.
but the play with RR is really nuts. for many sets he would hit anyone that hit you, then last month he popped up on the forums and stated that his name was ebert as well and that he has no clue how you got your 'ebert' name.

what sense does that make man?
this guy comes out to post only for you and only during matters involving you.
he plays countries that hit people that retal you.
a few sets he let you leech (and again you got all mad about that, but it's true)
and then we find out that his name is ebert and your name is ebert.
yet neither of you thought to ask about or comment on you both having the same rare name?
.... ? .... ? wtf
honestly man, we aren't all stupid here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 3:04:46

Like Seth did he will slip up and get caught lol, remember that blid?, epic!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

h2orich Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 3:41:32

no one shall cheat better than me

TDA101 Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 3:43:52

You suck at cheating, u've been caught multiple times, that's pretty bad.

Hopeless Game profile

Jan 21st 2014, 4:05:49

Vic, the Queen of drama. Forgot your meds again? Seriously dude, you have too much time on your hands.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 4:15:42

Originally posted by h2orich:
no one shall cheat better than me

I beg to differ, there was once a person here by the name of JJ23

Originally posted by Hopeless:
Vic, the Queen of drama. Forgot your meds again? Seriously dude, you have too much time on your hands.

Hi Hopeless!
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 4:20:37

I think Vic has a good, well reasoned argument.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2014, 4:23:33

Originally posted by Getafix:
I think Vic has a good, well reasoned argument.

Yup :-)
(•_•)

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:39:08

I cheat every set I ever played.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Cable Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:45:46

Funniest thing Edbert used his phone and his computer to get bonuses this set, Conviently Russian Roulette isnt playing this set. Thats says enough about this whole thing

ebert00 Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 2:54:46

Cable, you are wrong.

Vic Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:27:40

ebert is cool we can all let this thread go now

Cable Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:35:26

Originally posted by Vic:

When did Edbert blow you just so you would say that, dont be such a clown. Edberts and RRs play is uncooth and will continuously be smack talked till it changes.

Vic Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:47:53

lol you are always a few steps behind but i still love you

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 3:52:38

Originally posted by Cable:

When did Edbert blow you just so you would say that, dont be such a clown. Edberts and RRs play is uncooth and will continuously be smack talked till it changes.

Yeah

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 8:50:35

Yeah

Yeah, wtf Vic??????
(•_•)

bepulse Game profile

Jan 23rd 2014, 13:55:58

Cheaters never prosper!

blid

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2014, 15:34:44

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Yeah

Yeah, wtf Vic??????
Yeah it's weird they're both named ebert and ally all the time, I think Vic was onto something here so I dont know why he's backing off like that heh. I dont know if anyone would be dumb enough to name their multi the same name as their main account and then to post with both accounts, but something is going on.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

ebert643e Game profile

Jan 24th 2014, 21:00:33

you all are morons. please please check our IP ADDRESSES... we are not the same ppl kiss my big fat butt in da hole! thanks!

Reptile Game profile

Jan 24th 2014, 21:20:06

not to mention proxies...

Alin Game profile

Jan 24th 2014, 21:26:16

don`t give people ideas lol.

Vic this is a 160 player game. If anyone in this game will go all proxies on it you can`t really stop it. Not saying this guy did - i always give benefit of doubt.

So give it a rest pal. Even i stop caring ...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 24th 2014, 21:33:16

Wow, the little bug speaks!

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 3:47:36

lol

so who got "barneyed" ..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 5:51:08

Originally posted by silentwolf:
lol

so who got "barneyed" ..

Uhm.. Him>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 10:53:07

Ips don't mean much...

Cable Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 11:13:19

Originally posted by tellarion:
Ips don't mean much...

That awkward momment when the mod calls you out

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 11:52:20

ebert00
Dec 2nd 2013, 14:37:45
I will admit I got purpled there...

----

listen dude, i don't have any personal issues with you and i'm sorry if you feel i've come out on you too harshly.
but the play with RR is really nuts. for many sets he would hit anyone that hit you, then last month he popped up on the forums and stated that his name was ebert as well and that he has no clue how you got your 'ebert' name.

what sense does that make man?
this guy comes out to post only for you and only during matters involving you.
he plays countries that hit people that retal you.
a few sets he let you leech (and again you got all mad about that, but it's true)
and then we find out that his name is ebert and your name is ebert.
yet neither of you thought to ask about or comment on you both having the same rare name?
.... ? .... ? wtf
honestly man, we aren't all stupid here.

sounds like my high school stalker. she used to go way out of her path just to "help" me in life. =P

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 11:56:34

if he slips up as you've mentioned, i reckon he didnt time his login and forum activity. you can just search all his activity and pin him down to a certain time period that they both seem to operate on.

tellarion Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 13:37:00

Originally posted by tellarion:
Ips don't mean much...

That awkward momment when the mod calls you out

IPs don't mean much in either direction, for or against....

hsifreta Game profile

Jan 25th 2014, 14:26:19

Originally posted by ebert643e:
you all are morons. please please check our IP ADDRESSES... we are not the same ppl kiss my big fat butt in da hole! thanks!

wow.. serious stuff.

ebert643e hardly ever talk about anything but ebert00. unbelievable. =) check it out guys. =P

Edited By: hsifreta on Jan 25th 2014, 14:28:29
See Original Post

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 25th 2014, 21:53:49

multi?