Verified:

zerozerozero Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 9:22:47

First time I watched express news in irc and wow, is it always like this? I suddenly feel like warring next set.. :p

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2014, 10:39:50

Yup :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 11:49:21

where is this war ? how do i see it ?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2014, 14:01:57

I've been learning irc, with some much appreciated help from H2o. You can go to "chat" in the EE Portal menu and join the channel #express to see all the attacks, live, using "mibbit" (the command to join is /join #express )

If you want to get even better coverage of all the events download mIRC. You can use an old version that doesn't need registration or try the latest version with a crack.. thats what I'm trying this weekend on my old laptop. Asterix is logged in. There are all sorts of cool features. I can save logs, colour code particular items such as oil barrels, get audible alerts, get to-the-second time stamps on events.. There's all sorts of scripting stuff that I haven't attempted yet too.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2014, 14:39:23

mIRC throwback

thanks for the info

is there a market feed?

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 14:43:03

I warred last set and didnt kill my opponent but I started out below him and outrose him by over 2m networth. Anyone care to war me next set?
Do as I say, not as I do.

h2orich Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 14:44:06

yes there is a live market feed on mIRC

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2014, 14:50:45

yeah I just saw that it is #market.express

this is a lot more advanced then the last time I ever did this.

I really like the market feed

Cable Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 16:42:41

I accept a 2 vs 1 war KoH and Syko vs Cable

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 17:08:54

wow cable, you taking me on by yourself would prove to be quite difficult alone. I don't think you understand I am out of your league.
Do as I say, not as I do.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 0:55:52

Originally posted by Cable:

You're kidding right?, what kind of resume do you have warring that you think you can call out 2 war tested veterans?

Come back when you can at the very least show us you can make 4 kills on tournament during 1 reset, I've done that, CAN YOU?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 1:00:51

LMAO Koh dont talk down to me about anything let alone warring. A simple no will suffice, I dont need to justify anything I've done.

Killing an AFK country isn't hard, keeping your country going while putting up hits and defends as a main breaker is what counts.

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 1:02:38

i once ate a hotdog and a cheeseburger in the same meal, CAN YOU?

sorry ko<3s, i think i'm funny even though i know i'm not :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 1:09:15

If you say so, I'll decline since its a waste of time, eventually we will boogie at some point, your retal policy will be the trigger, and except for this set, BioHazzard from XI is my country, you know where to find me :-*

And I wasn't talking down to you, I simply pointed out that you are a bit ambitious, nothing wrong with that :-)
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 1:11:34

Originally posted by braden:
i once ate a hotdog and a cheeseburger in the same meal, CAN YOU?

sorry ko<3s, i think i'm funny even though i know i'm not :P

That's why we love you :-)
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 2:33:02

I learned all my warring skills from the MVP himself

crest23 Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 3:49:35

The MVP is one of KoH's students.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 3:53:15

I studied under Chuck Norris in Okinawa :)

tellarion Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 3:59:58

I was doing a drill with some of my jr high students about past progressive and combining multiple events. The structure was 'When I was ___-ing, I ____ed' I had multiple cards, most of which roughly matched up with one or two others. ie 'When I was camping, I saw a UFO!', 'When I was walking, I ran into my teacher.'

At the end of class, we added 'Guess What?!' to the front, and a reaction from the listener to the end(like 'That's great' or 'that's too bad'). I started pulling random cards and got the following gems:

'Guess what?!'
"What!?"
'When I was walking,(dramatic pause) I was listening to the radio'
"No way!"

I bust up laughing and couldn't stop :D

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:03:22

O O
(•_•)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:11:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You're kidding right?, what kind of resume do you have warring that you think you can call out 2 war tested veterans?

Come back when you can at the very least show us you can make 4 kills on tournament during 1 reset, I've done that, CAN YOU?

I sign up for 3 v 1. =P but we'd all get deleted for collab. since we agreed to war together. =P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:15:51

Good question for telle......if we organized a, say 2v2, would it be against rules???
(•_•)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:16:12

LMAO Koh dont talk down to me about anything let alone warring. A simple no will suffice, I dont need to justify anything I've done.

Killing an AFK country isn't hard, keeping your country going while putting up hits and defends as a main breaker is what counts.

no actually they both count, plus you're talking the difference between solo wars and alliance wars.

the main difference in solo wars is that getting a kill is hard, unless if the planets align or you're warring an idiot (0 spal, 0 sdi, and has significantly less war exp). but in alliance, you got the supporting to allow you to grow a mean breaker and have enough time to war prep. walling and breaking isnt easy, since they both use units, but we can't compare between servers how hardy you are.

anyway.. it'd be nice to have some war banter going around if you guys do want to do a war together. =P

braden Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:22:56

im four time running rd war mvp, i hope he meant me!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:24:00

Originally posted by hsifreta:

no actually they both count, plus you're talking the difference between solo wars and alliance wars.

the main difference in solo wars is that getting a kill is hard, unless if the planets align or you're warring an idiot (0 spal, 0 sdi, and has significantly less war exp). but in alliance, you got the supporting to allow you to grow a mean breaker and have enough time to war prep. walling and breaking isnt easy, since they both use units, but we can't compare between servers how hardy you are.

anyway.. it'd be nice to have some war banter going around if you guys do want to do a war together. =P

I'd love to see him attempt to kill 4 countries in 1 set over in tourney, he said its "not hard" :-)
(•_•)

zerozerozero Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:27:52

I'd love to see him attempt to kill 4 countries in 1 set over in tourney, he said its "not hard" :-)

Finally, something I could do in tournament.. I'll try this out in tournament. hihih

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 4:29:37

Originally posted by zerozerozero:

Finally, something I could do in tournament.. I'll try this out in tournament. hihih

+10
(•_•)

AzNiZe Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 5:44:31

will you quit it?..how about

me vs koh + syko + cable

+ bonus

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 5:49:53

Originally posted by AzNiZe:
will you quit it?..how about

me vs koh + syko + cable

+ bonus

:p

<3
(•_•)

AzNiZe Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 5:58:25

:)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 6:42:42

easiest way to do that, drop acres and land kill all the ones below 300 acres. =P you can start your set getting them to give up by ABing them early, then they'll give up and you can land kill them. =P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 6:52:34

Humanitarians are a royal PIA, if your target has no military its very time consuming as you have to keep dropping land to stay in range :-/
(•_•)

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 7:26:25

Hey I want some action too. Count me in.

Bibigon.. just don't hit back.. i am bored

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 7:33:46

I'm waiting on telle to see if it's OK to arrange wars here, we could do a 2v2 or 3v3 next set if he OKs it, I really don't see a problem since we would be warring within ourselves not bothering the rest of the server :-)
(•_•)

tellarion Game profile

Feb 2nd 2014, 14:32:39

As long as you tell me exactly who is involved, I guess I'm ok with it. The coordination rules were put into place to prevent a team of people from wrecking a single person. If you clear it with me, I'll allow it.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2014, 18:37:22

Awesome, telle!!!! Thanks :-)
(•_•)