Verified:

tellarion Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 1:33:31

It doesn't really help me if you report a single country with references to suspect activity, but don't report the other countries you suspect as being involved. It would really make it much easier if you provided MORE information than less, so I can sort through it all.

Also, if you reference ingame messages that people have sent, but don't actually provide the messages themselves(which you could with that handy dandy 'report message' feature), then there's nothing I can do...

Thanks!

tellarion Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 1:49:15

Oh for crying out loud, some people are being REALLY STUPID this set....

jab88 Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 2:15:28

Stupid how?

tellarion Game profile

Feb 23rd 2014, 2:24:46

Not joining GDI and then claiming it must be multies when they get hit out of the blue. You all know that some people just want to completely wreck a non-gdi country simply because they can..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2014, 7:57:59

O o
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 23rd 2014, 10:16:16

i was wondering what the purple was...then i read the legend on the score page

tellarion Game profile

Feb 24th 2014, 12:45:27

Seriously, if you really want to make things easier on myself, and provide a better playing field for yourselves, then give me the freakin details. Even mere suspicions are better than nothing, as it gives me a direction to move in. If you want to just fluff about supposed coordination and cheating on the forums, but not report and/or forum pm me, then don't fluff when nothing at all changes. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to piece together something that you have apparently already figured out, but haven't deigned to inform me...