Verified:

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 1:14:23

Can't wait to see the retals start flying
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

freedy19 Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 1:27:36

if I could sell anything then I'd start retaling. been hit like 5 times already. too land fat I think

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 3:14:25

I have 2 to make and they better be big...

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 4:34:23

I saw those, I almost considered hitting them before you could retal lol
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 4:54:35

You might as well hit them if you want. I like making my retals on the last day when they are fat and I can retal a 200a grab for 1500a

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 5:36:11

can I take your retal superfly ?

h2orich Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 6:10:49

or superfly can topfeed me when I'm 20k acres.

mad_bulldog

Mar 28th 2014, 11:30:48

Originally posted by SuperFly:
You might as well hit them if you want. I like making my retals on the last day when they are fat and I can retal a 200a grab for 1500a

Thats exactly what gets your ROR'ed lol

Doesnt matter if you think you are in the right.. being greedy costs you sometimes

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 14:30:14

i dont believe my eyes.. someone would grab for 50A?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 15:03:31

I got retaled by some truly terrible players haha. Guys with no tech, guys with rainbows, guys with no defense, etc. So I just batch explored 300 turns and RORed a tyrant, let's see what happens
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 15:09:22

haha. let me look for a tyr being Ror'd, cuz i'm a tyrant. maybe i can do better ;)

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:13:24

wow so many RoRs this set

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:14:37

It is the cable retal policy being more and more globally accepted

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 17:21:17

I got grabbed for 120A LOL
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:28:16

so.. im a tyr farmer with 360(100) turns..

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:55:46

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I got grabbed for 120A LOL

Prob me LOL

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 17:58:00

Originally posted by hsifreta:

i would only if:

a) guy shows rainbow strat
b) 0 defense
c) all turns spent (aka no chance in heck to retal)

Supposely some people think spies are defense LoL

brandon84 Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 18:55:57

spies can be defence a lot of people won't hit what thay cant see

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 19:29:02

Originally posted by Netsquash:

i would only if:

b) 0 defense

This guy was a monarchy when I hit him, went tyrant to make the retal hurt more, has literally over a 20:1 jet to turret ratio, and has no tech. total joke. Playing Express grabbing seriously all the way through is a lot of work so if i suffer a few of these hits then it's not worth putting in the effort anymore.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 19:44:39

Ok true... well jet #'s matter... if he has a huge jet force and can retal.. then just dumb to hit

I have encountered guys with 0 defense and like a handful of jets and some spies

And I will gladly take the easy land

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 19:45:48

Originally posted by brandon84:
spies can be defence a lot of people won't hit what thay cant see

I'm a stubborn player... i'll spy on you 6 times with a 20 SPAL to get your op and land grab you

Not many targets means I will put more effort to make a land grab. In the end your higher spy cost will hurt anyhow.... just my feelings imo

Cable Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:18:36

Originally posted by blid:

i would only if:

b) 0 defense

This guy was a monarchy when I hit him, went tyrant to make the retal hurt more, has literally over a 20:1 jet to turret ratio, and has no tech. total joke. Playing Express grabbing seriously all the way through is a lot of work so if i suffer a few of these hits then it's not worth putting in the effort anymore.

If thats 129 check his news ingame he claims "he top tens all the time in 1A and here when he trieds"

64 BRs left him a wreck

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 21:26:30

Yep, awful player running a suicide jetter

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:43:17

129 is a top tier player

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:44:55

To bad cable is to big a dumb dumb to know that

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 21:45:21

Top tier players run around with pathetically built newb countries now? Why? I mean this country is absolutely awful, I won't post the details but you can spy it to confirm, although it's been pancaked by now for multiple topfeeds.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:47:31

They run crap countries when htey are trying to entice people to double tap them or more so they unleash hell, when that doesn't work they topfeed till a fight starts becuase of it

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 21:48:12

Sounds like a top tier player to me!

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:48:59

He has enough top finishes, and respect from people to be called a top tier player.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 21:50:18

well this set he's a topfeeding noob

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 21:53:41

Most serious netters, don't consider express a server to net on, its a server to test strats, or fight random people. It is really only you, cable and like 3 others that play seriously here

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 21:58:59

So what if you don't consider it a server to net on, how can you run a country that bad? Hi I'm going to take the time to play turns on this server, but I'm not going to buy any tech. Oh, right, he does it to trick people into hitting, so he can mess up the rounds of the people who do care a bit before getting his ass stomped into the ground because his country is garbage. Tell me more about how good this guy is

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 22:04:36

Blid, your making yourself look silly, those that know who the guy is, respect him as a player, you don't know who he is at all, so you just run your mouth.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 22:06:36

And you dont know what his country looks like, but you blindly defend it.

Tell me who this guy is so I can laugh at him.

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 22:13:44

Originally posted by Cable:

If thats 129 check his news ingame he claims "he top tens all the time in 1A and here when he trieds"

64 BRs left him a wreck

Wal Mart needs more parking lot space... it was a good call by council to have the land rezoned for that purpose

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 22:35:51

I sat on 8260 Acres for almost 20 minutes with 0 defense, you guys left out! :p

Stupid phone died on me right after my 3rd exploration batch. I was pleasantly surprised I was untouched when I was able to login haha

*wipes sweat off of forehead*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Netsquash Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 22:38:10

Stupid phone died on me right after my 3rd exploration batch. I was pleasantly surprised I was untouched when I was able to login haha

Usually i am good at hunting for such opportunities... but you know im me and i know you are you..so yeah... be nice i guess

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 22:39:49

Usually i am good at hunting for such opportunities... but you know im me and i know you are you..so yeah... be nice i guess

;-)
(•_•)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 23:01:10

Originally posted by blid:
And you dont know what his country looks like, but you blindly defend it.

Tell me who this guy is so I can laugh at him.

Who says I don't know what it looks like?

blid

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2014, 23:51:41

Well then, you would know im not wrong. whoever he is, this set he's a topfeeding noob, with a noob country. and he's getting his ass beat

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 28th 2014, 23:55:13

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Most serious netters, don't consider express a server to net on, its a server to test strats, or fight random people. It is really only you, cable and like 3 others that play seriously here

I suspect that the reason some servers are discounted is because of just how different the game dynamics are. If you can't adapt to different servers - if you can't change your gameplay to fit a different environment - how good are you really?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 0:07:54

LoL I dare 129 to make his profile public, hes a "top teir" player then he should know better then to double tap people. Or was breaking GDI first his big plan with so small defense it was optimal to BR him? Sounds like a good plan to me... Im gonna waste my time on this server and then get pancaked.

Running an all jetter nuisance is "a strategy" but then if your intent it to FS people you shouldn't break GDI first. Not to mention if he knows RaTs then he's probably not a top teir player but a guy trying to ruin sets.

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 0:11:32

Originally posted by Viceroy:

I suspect that the reason some servers are discounted is because of just how different the game dynamics are. If you can't adapt to different servers - if you can't change your gameplay to fit a different environment - how good are you really?

They don't take the server seriously for a few reasons
1) No tag protection from there clan
2) Can't actually net so they test strats to get better
3) Its only a week long and doesn't take much effort so its easily thrown away

Viceroy Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 0:18:58

I understand why they don't take it seriously... If anything, I find it funny how people can have such bravado based on success under completely different circumstances.

This is coming from someone who is getting his butt handed to him in Tourny, btw, so I know a little about not being able to adapt :-D
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

tellarion Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 0:31:25

COORDINATION!!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 0:33:44

I swear I've read this here before..................ahhhhh!, yes!!, was JJ23!!!
(•_•)

Cable Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 1:10:58

Haha KoH keep the conspiracy theories alive

blid

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 1:16:18

I wonder how these people that "don't care about Express" and go around griefing enjoy all the suiciders on alliance?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2014, 1:16:25

Haha KoH keep the conspiracy theories alive

:p

I'll keep an eye on you.....I'm watching you!!! ;-)
(•_•)

RaTS FYA Game profile

Mar 29th 2014, 1:38:23

4) It is stupid rushed strats
5) No one takes it seriously but dbags
6) This is the only server you can test startups 8+ times in 2 months
7) Lacking of real destock makes this server a joke
8) Etc etc etc etc