Verified:

ssewellusmc

Apr 10th 2014, 4:06:48

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by blid:
Neither do I, but I also don't worship at the shrine of capitalism. You know what happens under a libertarian utopia? Monopolies? Ultra-rich? Complete power for those with the purse strings? Absolute exploitation for those without influence?

You have confused capitalism with the economic systems in place today where politicians say they will help the poor, but cut deals with big business to be able to exploit people. In a true libertarian utopia, your fears would never materialize because everyone would be able to act in their own best interest, not what the power hungry politicians want or force you to do.

Please read Human Action and report back to me when you are actually educated on the foundation of libertarian beliefs. You can download the audio books for free in case you dont like to read.
HOW WOULD ANY OF THAT BE DIFFERENT WITHOUT GOVERNMENT? SERIOUSLY. JESUS.

If we had a government, as set forth by our founding fathers (aka the constitution), this wouldn't be a problem. Only an idiot believes governments can solve problems. In fact, they create problems, complain about them, and then only halfass fix the problem they created.

You would be surprised how well a society would function without a fascist government standing in their way. Again, read the book and understand what motivates an individual before making stupid comments.

Edited By: qzjul on Apr 10th 2014, 15:22:09
Back To Thread
See Original Post