Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 20th 2014, 22:33:18

I need to speak with you please....
bombing banks after we retal isn't a good idea on this server nor to iMag

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pride Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 22:46:10

This is how it starts.

Next is the FS.

fazer Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 22:48:40

triple tap an alliance that can war not a good idea. Done the same to evo as well.
- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

Over The Hill Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 23:39:47

Originally posted by fazer:
triple tap an alliance that can war not a good idea. Done the same to evo as well.

well....well...well look who came crawling out from under his rock

I see one of your muppet multies got deleted early on lol

Apr 20th 2014, 23:42:47

Hey galleri.....looks like you are going to get that war you wanted after all

don't forget that the over/under is still 21 days for an imag FS

let's hope your 6 members are up to the task hehehe

iScode Game profile

Apr 20th 2014, 23:45:53

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
Originally posted by galleri:
I am out offering to be nice, so iMag doesn't do things the old way.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

the over/under bet is 21 days for an imag backstab

You said a backstab, now its just any FS??

Jesus man are you like one of those people who just cant stop lying? I mean you know your doing it right? but you just cant stop yourself?

Im starting to just feel sorry for you :(
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 20th 2014, 23:59:58

Hey galleri.....looks like you are going to get that war you wanted after all

don't forget that the over/under is still 21 days for an imag FS

let's hope your 6 members are up to the task hehehe
Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by galleri:
I am out offering to be nice, so iMag doesn't do things the old way.

A leopard cannot change its spots.

the over/under bet is 21 days for an imag backstab

You said a backstab, now its just any FS??

Jesus man are you like one of those people who just cant stop lying? I mean you know your doing it right? but you just cant stop yourself?

Im starting to just feel sorry for you :(

No dude, OTH you clearly said backstab....this isn't a backstab. This would be a legit reason homey.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Apr 21st 2014, 0:38:46

unless clan "A" specifically notifies clan "B" in advance that they are going to war them "IN A GIVEN TIME FRAME" whether it's 24 hrs from now or sometime during the reset then a FS has the exact same meaning as a backstab, sucker punch, or blindside.

the problem with this server is that no clan here has the integrity to warn the other clan that they are going to get attacked. There's no fun in na fair fight right?

and scode....once again your post makes no sense at all however it does make my day knowing that I've gotten under your skin LOL.....you really do need to let it go LOL

Edited By: Over The Hill on Apr 21st 2014, 0:40:52
See Original Post

Symac

Apr 21st 2014, 0:51:48

unless clan "A" specifically notifies clan "B" in advance that they are going to war them in a given time frame whether it's 24 hrs from now or sometime during the reset then a FS has the exact same meaning as a backstab, sucker punch, or blindside.

Mr. OTH, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

TLDR: what is this i don't even

iScode Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 0:52:13

errr no a back stab is saying your going to do one thing then doing another, like saying you are going to work towards being friends and then fs'ing oop the very next set...

FS'ing an alliance when you have never said you wouldnt is not a backstab.

retard...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Apr 21st 2014, 0:52:52

You have a legit reason to fight so be it.

Fight like they use to fight in the old days.

Your army lines up on one side of the battle field and their army lines up on the other side. At the sound of the bugle both armies advance to the middle of the field and duke it out until one army is left standing.

none of this sneaky, cowardly, First Strike fluff

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 21st 2014, 0:53:31

unless clan "A" specifically notifies clan "B" in advance that they are going to war them "IN A GIVEN TIME FRAME" whether it's 24 hrs from now or sometime during the reset then a FS has the exact same meaning as a backstab, sucker punch, or blindside.

the problem with this server is that no clan here has the integrity to warn the other clan that they are going to get attacked. There's no fun in na fair fight right?

and scode....once again your post makes no sense at all however it does make my day knowing that I've gotten under your skin LOL.....you really do need to let it go LOL

No no no silly. Backstab is when you hit someone you are pacted to, or that you told them you were not going to hit them, or they were just kindly minding their own business and BANG!

You cannot warn someone when they piss you off, i think it is probably expected. Besides how would you know in my talks that I wouldn't give out a warning??

Lots of wars have happened this way in the history of the game.
As for a fair fight, I doubt it would be fair considering that we have less members and so far it looks like we are not the only ones pissed off from the hits I have seen today.... MD is looking mad too ;)

Rosco Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 1:13:46

Hello Russia......just wanted to let you know we are going to fire nukes at you in 24 hours. Please don't hit us first. That sounds like how it would go down in RL. Pssssh Really?
FFA- Ares VP
Alliance- SOF
Team- MKR

Symac

Apr 21st 2014, 1:29:52

You have a legit reason to fight so be it.

Fight like they use to fight in the old days.

Your army lines up on one side of the battle field and their army lines up on the other side. At the sound of the bugle both armies advance to the middle of the field and duke it out until one army is left standing.

none of this sneaky, cowardly, First Strike fluff

I could repeat what I stated before, but what you describe is Hollywood bullfluff. At no time in history has any battle ever happened as you describe.
Perhaps during battles for disputed land a battle would be planned to determine it's owner, but nearly all combat happened between an invading force being tracked and defending force engaging them or digging in at a point where an invader must pass. Also much combat would be at the city wall or the streets of the city. Either the primary defending force failed or the invader found a way to pass, in any case while terms may have been exchanged they did not announce that they were to attack a specific point or city beforehand.

In ancient times it was even more random, it was quite common for small forces to be deployed to infiltrate a target and take it as in most cities/villages a standing army couldn't be accommodated. The city would fall while using multiple incursions to break the defending force into small enough groups to defeat or run them ragged.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Apr 21st 2014, 4:13:07

ttt

tellarion Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 6:55:37

Originally posted by fazer:

I put wb on dnh from day one and they keep fluffing with us....

tellarion Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 6:58:19

Oth, name me one war in the last year that was a complete blindside surprise attack. The last one I remember was rival hitting evo and Lcn in like week 6..

Marshal Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 12:55:31

who the fluff cares? just buy my jets (bought due retalling wb) and techs.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 13:24:41

if you're not pacted, its not a backstab. if you're pacted, then yes.

its an online game, there's no need to explain or pre-warn an FS. if your brain fails to comprehend an alliance's retal policy and/or carry on aggressions, you are the aggressors, not them.

Y-NoT Game profile

Apr 21st 2014, 14:47:14

gg