Verified:

Shinigami Game profile

Jun 28th 2011, 22:58:24

Originally posted by Xintros:
Originally posted by HeadHunter:
The advantage with an app would be that people who are browing the app markets would be able to find and try the game, people who otherwise probably never would find it on the web.

Stole my thunder. ;-)
You would have hundreds of thousands of peeps looking in the Android app market under "Games". If there were an app, This place could explode.
The game itself is great for newbies now with all the "hints", "advise" for each action. Even telling you should join an alliance in the alliance server etc.

That's a great point as well. Count me in for supporting it if/when it ever happens.

voltron Game profile

Jun 29th 2011, 8:08:18

it is still hard to war from phone. Though it gives you the option to maybe get on line and save your country and buy time.

Maybe it was my service but I could not keep up with hits on the 3rd and 4th wave. But very nice to have have the option to try to stay alive.

HeadHunter Game profile

Jul 1st 2011, 11:31:22

To the top!
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

ponderer Game profile

Jul 4th 2011, 13:08:33

I would buy the android app.
m0m0rific

BattleKJ Game profile

Jul 5th 2011, 13:24:06

Dislike.

louievasile Game profile

May 8th 2014, 19:31:28

Make this happen. Push notifications would be awesome. I'd pay .99 in an instant.

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 8th 2014, 19:34:07

Don't need an app for this game, it works just fine through the internet on your phone. Besides iPhones suck and I really cant stand them or mac.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2014, 21:15:39

I cannot share my true feelings on iphones or iphone users as it would ultimately result in a permanent message board ban.

iphones for the biggest loose ever

Syko_Killa Game profile

May 8th 2014, 22:06:26

I have the New HTC One (M8) and it's the most awesome phone eva! Hav't had a single problem so far, and I hope it stays that way. Battery lasts forever too.
Do as I say, not as I do.

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:07:01

People still use I phones?
Really?
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

May 9th 2014, 14:10:37

HTC one (m8) is a sexy phone!
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

Hobo Game profile

May 9th 2014, 16:42:07

Originally posted by hanlong:
i'll make both an iphone and android version if you guys are willing to pay 99 cents per download for it on the app store/android marketplace to compensate for the time needed to program it =)

i program android and iphone apps professionally already and have a macbook pro with valid apple dev account and everything already so it's just a matter of time and interest

Make it 72 cents and we have a deal.

Originally posted by SakitSaPuwit:
HTC one (m8) is a sexy phone!

I have a company-issued one. It's not that easy to use and the screen is way too big to be called a cellphone.

TAN Game profile

May 9th 2014, 21:11:12

i'll make both an iphone and android version if you guys are willing to pay 99 cents per download for it on the app store/android marketplace to compensate for the time needed to program it =)

i program android and iphone apps professionally already and have a macbook pro with valid apple dev account and everything already so it's just a matter of time and interest

99 cents so you can have a backdoor into every country? Will Turtlecrawler help you develop it too? Sounds like a bargain, guys!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2014, 21:36:11

Originally posted by TAN:

99 cents so you can have a backdoor into every country? Will Turtlecrawler help you develop it too? Sounds like a bargain, guys!

NSA has backdoors so why not...