Verified:

TroyTiger Game profile

May 4th 2014, 1:12:03

Im really starting NOT to like you......

ssewellusmc

May 4th 2014, 1:21:40

Kill them all

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:54:48

But we have little Mexicans, how can you not like us :-)

On side note i pm warster but im on irc a lot throughout the day feel free to contact me or lil

TroyTiger Game profile

May 4th 2014, 2:59:52

We will normal retal this time, I just dont like seeing big hits like this. :(

And losing a bit of stock :(

May 4th 2014, 3:01:55

Ya i know what you mean, im just trying to brake in this member. Good guy but can be a pain at times.

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:02:24

Troy told me that if dom even sneezes at TKO again, and he will wipe the floor with your entire tag.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

May 4th 2014, 3:04:36

Wheres my cat when i need him? Jk you know dom loves you rats

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:06:40

I eat cats!
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

May 4th 2014, 3:08:08

Thats where my cat went you little ass lol

Lilmxcn Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:08:16

Originally posted by Skulls of Dominion:
But we have little Mexicans, how can you hate us :)

Whoa whoa who u callin LITTLE mister :)

May 4th 2014, 3:09:14

Hmm the tiger did not me :-P

Lilmxcn Game profile

May 4th 2014, 3:11:35

Nope nope I think a read it correctly...

May 4th 2014, 3:15:56

:-P

Desperado Game profile

May 4th 2014, 11:05:26

"Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries."

sorry but, thats what the game says on the main page, not 'spend the reset exploring and hitting your own countries to become overly fat. dont worry about having military to defend your land'

but thats my take on top feeding, not overly popular anymore apparently

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 4th 2014, 11:28:34

first troy , you shouldnt have posted here, should have come to me,

and des this isnt about topfeeding, this is about breach of an agreement
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Desperado Game profile

May 4th 2014, 11:52:42

its usually about topfeeding though :P

pants antler

TroyTiger Game profile

May 4th 2014, 21:06:34

posted just to say I didn't like it :-P

Don't worry Warster.

Also to be honest it was a good hit. I just didn't like it. :->

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 4th 2014, 23:57:15

Originally posted by Desperado:
"Execute attack strategies to relieve opponents of their resources and land. Strategically invest in technology to outpace the economies of other countries."

sorry but, thats what the game says on the main page, not 'spend the reset exploring and hitting your own countries to become overly fat. dont worry about having military to defend your land'

but thats my take on top feeding, not overly popular anymore apparently

What this guy said. If you don't defend your lands, you shouldn't have so much of it, right?
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Medusas Rage

May 7th 2014, 5:43:20

lmao

KeTcHuP Game profile

May 7th 2014, 22:27:03

Posting on FFAT about something you just dont like is what whiney little fluffes do troy. Dont be a whiney little fluff lol
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2014, 2:32:33

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
Posting on FFAT about something you just dont like is what whiney little fluffes do troy. Dont be a whiney little fluff lol

yea, one ketchup's bad enough :P

pants antler

Jen Game profile

May 10th 2014, 5:46:38

What is top feeding in 20 words or less?

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2014, 6:19:05

theres two definitions jen

classic topfeeding: hitting somebody at higher networth than you because they have undefended land

new age topfeeding: hitting anybody that has more land than you, regardless of networth

pants antler

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2014, 16:07:49

Originally posted by Desperado:
theres two definitions jen

classic topfeeding: hitting somebody at higher networth than you because they have undefended land

new age topfeeding: hitting anybody that has more land than you, regardless of networth

There comes a point in the game where having so much land, you sit in somebody's scores list with more than twice their land area and you should know that you have become a target for land. It stands to reason that a country that is built more powerfully, can and should take land from a weaker, fatter country. Just because you can acquire huge amounts of land doesn't indicate that you should be able to keep it if you aren't going to defend it. This, the guy who hits that FAT country, even if he is higher net and higher ranked, gets raked over the coals because he hit the fatter guy. WTF? Think about what is coming out of your mouth, eh?

It helps if your brain is turning over before your mouth gets into high gear, you know.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

RaTS FYA Game profile

May 10th 2014, 17:05:01

Your argument is stupid cerberus, that is like saying the guy that spends his paycheck as soon as he gets it is richer then the guy that makes more money, and decides to put it into savings and retirement.

Twain Game profile

May 10th 2014, 17:12:18

Cerberus, the big difference for you is that I'm guessing when you look at your scores list, almost EVERYONE has double your land.

That's not because the other countries are poorly defended; it's because your countries suck. If you disagree, then for next set, mark down the numbers of all those fatties you grab land from. Then at the end of the set, see how you do vs. how they do.

And ultimately, you may claim this whole "war machine" idea, that you're not a netgainer, but a warrior, but ultimately, your numbers indicate you suck at both warring and netting.

Besides, the whole damn construct of 1:1 retals is something that is a social construct within the game, so don't go quoting the basic rules that are given, because they're irrelevant, unless any of you are honestly advocating that the basic rules are the only ones that matter, in which case, when someone doesn't respect your 1:1 retal, or when you end up at war and someone grabs you, don't fluff about it, because those are just as much social constructs created by the players of the game as the idea of topfeeding.

Dragon Game profile

May 10th 2014, 22:00:24

Originally posted by Cerberus:
What this guy said. If you don't defend your lands, you shouldn't have so much of it, right?

And if you make a point of being the Poster Child for such an attitude, Bad Things will likely visit your house. You should probably be in a clan that provides you with ample protection.

Dragon Game profile

May 10th 2014, 23:06:12

The simple truth here is that for every 12 or 14 "fat, undefended self farming pigs" I have, I can run 2 or 4 lean, mean, teched up retaling motherfluffers that will make Cerberus or anyone else sorry they were born when the pain comes.

It's also a great way to give your clan free land. Cerby wants to feel all big and bad by taking a few K acres off me? Someone in my tag that is maybe All-Ex and ready to rumble is waiting for guys like him because I don't do my own retals as a land trader. Why would I?

- I - may not be able to get back that big land he got by cherry picking, but I'm guessing that someone else in my clan CAN get it back and then some. And if he decides to be repetitively stupid, he gets a Darwin Award.

Desperado Game profile

May 10th 2014, 23:20:39

Originally posted by Dragon:

- I - may not be able to get back that big land he got by cherry picking, but I'm guessing that someone else in my clan CAN get it back and then some. And if he decides to be repetitively stupid, he gets a Darwin Award.

despie love retals

pants antler