Verified:

Kingshaun2k Game profile

Jun 1st 2014, 18:36:15

Do you stick with them all the way through or do you dump them when they get weak for someone bigger and stronger?

Marshal Game profile

Jun 1st 2014, 19:05:27

tech allies might be bit hard to find so those might not be dropped unless they go totally inactive, def allies get changed if they don't keep up.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

spchavel Game profile

Jun 1st 2014, 22:05:01

I switch out for someone better when the opportunity presents itself, I would expect the same to be done to me in return, but I try to keep close to what my def/intel allies have so I'm usually the one breaking up with them. :)

dexsydcol Game profile

Jun 2nd 2014, 2:56:07

I tend to stick with my sorry ally till the bitter end. I try to teach them my better than most playing style. As if his feeble mind and less than steller playing skill seems to contradict each other.. For example, bentville has been playing this game since the beginning but his skill set is that of a newb.

I continually beat him as his country is usually a multi rainbow strat of some god awful sort.

Plus he drinks milk on the weekends...and his mom has told him many times that he is lactose intolerant...

Then he goes and pulls for the Auburn tigers. Matter of fact, he has an auburn shirt that he hasn't washed since the cam newton scandal.

I love bentville, but sometimes his computer skillz equal that of a third grader and I have to constantly teach him how to use his windows 3.1

If anyone needs a good tech ally, be sure to reach out to his country.

Egg