Verified:

Ratm Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:14:51

So two buddies who haven't seen each other in years meet up and renew their friendship. So they head out for a weekend of drinking and bar hopping. Having a good time, checking out a lot of the local micro-brews and the occasional shot of bourbon. Its happy times all night -- sharing old stories, remembering the girls they used to go out with and all the crazy things they used to do together. Like that time when one was caught in his girlfriends room and had to run for his life from her father but the other zoomed up in the truck and got him out just in time.

All is good and everyone is happy. Then one guy has to go the john, and when he comes out sees a couple of guys pounding on his buddy. Looking over the situation the man can see that his buddy is giving hit for hit, but there are TWO of them on his one buddy. A nose has already been broken and the fluff is getting serious.

Who are those guys and why are they fighting his buddy? Does it matter? No, nothing matters except that his friend needs help.

RAGE DECLARES WAR ON SOL AND MD IN SUPPORT OF SOF.

Because its what we do. :)

Ratm
RAGE VP

Darrian Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:18:04

Confirmed
~bad as i wanna be~

Kalick Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:20:15

Very sad.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:22:14

last set rage pacted with MD / SOL? What happened?

ssewellusmc

Jul 8th 2014, 0:22:41

MD/SOL - please post butthurt below...

Falsedisillusion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:22:59

Cowards

Billyjoe of UCF Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:27:18

eh it is what it is.. i saw Robyn Fa'ing SOF and knew it was coming.. we did have Rage as a pact in site but i'm guessing that's because no one did due diligence on the embassy.

eh.. yolo.. or a lot.

Catchy Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:43:06

wtf rage?

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:46:58

You left out the part about the HUGE fluffING MONSTER KICKING THE fluff OUT OF ONE OF THEM (LaF).

LOL...

LaF+SoF FS MD+SOL out of protection and they need to call in allies.

FTW!

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:49:38

lost my respect for RAGE. damn how far you have fallen.

Suni Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:50:45

Further proof of the state of Rage/SoF

SpeedWood Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:52:06

We actually just wanted Blueee home. That's all we wanted.

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:52:42

You guys decided to gangbang on SoF so we have called in assistance.

Cry me a river MD/SOL.

Heston Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:53:31

Thats right show md how to be an ally.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 0:54:30

I'm going to be rich after this one!

Tissues for SALE! Discount offered to MD and SOL!

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:54:57

not like it wasnt enough that you had LaF pounding on SoL you still needed help.

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:56:01

well speedwood after this RAGE is dead to me. siding with SoF is just that taboo.

maverickmd Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:57:12

Thanks for being such great friends to MD. you're welcome for helping keep your members together for the last 2 years. I'm sure it made sense to help the alliance that initiated the conflict.

DarkReturns Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:58:09

Here I was, thinking I had some faith in RAGE and not be a bully... Nope... all faith lost. This war just getting stupider and stupider...

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:58:18

LAF FSed SOL long BEFORE you guys decided to double team SoF. LAF's actions are not in conjunction with SoF's so do not pretend they are. If LAF was fighting with SoF the situation would be very different. It was YOUR gamble to ignore LAF's hits on SOL.

You guys decided to gangbang SoF, so this is our answer to it. LAF has nothing to do with it.

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 0:58:19

CHA CHING!

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 0:59:36

someone get sov a tissue! lol

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 1:01:14

He bought some earlier because he was laughing so hard he cried!

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:03:56

yeah and long after we posted about a friendly war. sov dont be coy. you manipulated the circumstances in your favor. and still lost then had to call in more friends to save face. you can "church it up" all you like.

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:06:52

We lost? MD had to call in help from SOL.

Final warstats from before Rage came in:-
http://earthgraphs.com/...31939588a194a854a11c83d65

Spin that all you want, but it shows an outnumbered SoF taking in 50% more hits than it can dish out from TWO alliances. SOF clearly out-hitting either MD or SOL. Spin all you want, let the stats do the talking. Yes SoF was being overwhelmed by your numbers, it was a gangbang. Hence why we called in help. Suck it up princess.

Ruthie

Jul 8th 2014, 1:07:31

Originally posted by Sov:

Cry me a river MD/SOL.

SoF threw the first punch. Don't play the victim.

Good thing I love war, lol

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Suncrusher Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:07:56

sov you can stop crying now lol

FailDiegoFail Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:08:36

someone pull the butthurt alarm

Twiz Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:08:52

Everyone will talk about how each side did this and each side did that. You guys are chasing your tails. Get the fluff over with it and kill each other.

Symbolic Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:08:55

Sorry blueee :( they gave me beer and targets....I couldnt resist

Kalick Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:09:29

LAF FSed SOL long BEFORE you guys decided to double team SoF. LAF's actions are not in conjunction with SoF's so do not pretend they are. If LAF was fighting with SoF the situation would be very different. It was YOUR gamble to ignore LAF's hits on SOL.

You guys decided to gangbang SoF, so this is our answer to it. LAF has nothing to do with it.

I honestly think you may be insane.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:09:57

Cry me a river MD/SOL.

Yes, that's what you did a few weeks ago when you called in Laf.

This is pretty sad, Sov, even from you.

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 1:10:46

Here comes the SOL/MD spin machine! Watch out, a fluff storm is brewing!

Bombay Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:10:54

LaF chose to FS Sol after they were already hit by SOF. Not Sols fault they have to choose who to attack.

Pretty pathetic that Rage comes in. Fair fight being ruined.

tellarion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:11:28

LaF VampsSoL 20,970 46 456

Cause 20k hits on Sol means nothing, right?

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 1:11:35

Originally posted by Twiz:
Everyone will talk about how each side did this and each side did that. You guys are chasing your tails. Get the fluff over with it and kill each other.

Amen

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:12:43

Originally posted by Bombay:
LaF chose to FS Sol after they were already hit by SOF. Not Sols fault they have to choose who to attack.

SOL was not hit by SoF. See I wonder whether you guys are really just pure stupid or if you are purposely lying to everyone.

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 1:14:10

Originally posted by Bombay:

SOL was not hit by SoF. See I wonder whether you guys are really just pure stupid or if you are purposely lying to everyone.

Probably both!

Sov Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:14:19

Originally posted by tellarion:

Cry me a river MD/SOL.

Yes, that's what you did a few weeks ago when you called in Laf.

This is pretty sad, Sov, even from you.

How did SoF call in LAF? LAF FSed SOL on their own accord. SOL chose to ignore LAF and FS SoF. That's SOL's problem.

mrcuban Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:15:32

Wow, really. How can you actually type that? LAF had nothing to do with your war with MD/SOL? I have remained out of the sol/md/sof/laf threads due to the repetitive nature, but for fluff sake. You brainwashed mother fluffers. Clan members really have to stop drinking the poisoned kool aid from some of these alliance leadership.

Whichever way you slice it, You called in LAF in defence of SOF. If you say NOT, then why? I actually don't want to hear the spin. Now calling in RAGE in defence of SOF, and saying but wait LAF doesn't count is just pathetic.

No more cool aid for you...

tellarion Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:16:14

Your FDP decided to FS the only other alliance that would have jumped in against you, and there was absolutely no coordination and they just decided to do it out of the blue a few days after you FSed MD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Ok, you're right. I'm sorry for having ever doubted you.

Tissue Vendor

Jul 8th 2014, 1:16:49

Originally posted by mrcuban:

Wow, really. How can you actually type that? LAF had nothing to do with your war with MD/SOL? I have remained out of the sol/md/sof/laf threads due to the repetitive nature, but for fluff sake. You brainwashed mother fluffers. Clan members really have to stop drinking the poisoned kool aid from some of these alliance leadership.

Whichever way you slice it, You called in LAF in defence of SOF. If you say NOT, then why? I actually don't want to hear the spin. Now calling in RAGE in defence of SOF, and saying but wait LAF doesn't count is just pathetic.

No more cool aid for you...

Tissue?

Bombay Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:17:53

Sure that's SOLs problem... Laughable . Nice try

BLUEEE Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:18:49

just like you knowing full well that SoL would join when they stated that anyone that interefered with the MD/SoL war would be attacked. so you knew that you would have to deal with SoL too. but your gamble with LaF hitting SOL didnt pay off and SOL focused you. you suck it princess. you plains backfired and you had to call in more friends. dont play ignorant. YOU KNEW SOL WOULD HIT YOU TOO IF YOU INTERFERED.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:19:52

Wheres the bartender? A shot of whisky please?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Kid Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:31:11

It's sad when you guys call in rage. With the help of Laf's 300m+ TNW advantage and you're still asking for help. tsk tsk..

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 8th 2014, 1:33:14

Originally posted by Symbolic:
Sorry blueee :( they gave me beer and targets....I couldnt resist

Spaced Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:42:45

Blueeee If it makes you feel any better, Ive been butthurt all set. And I've been on the winning side of each war.

Atryn Game profile

Jul 8th 2014, 1:45:06

And SoF was one country from a tagkill on MD and they STILL needed help.

SoF FS MD oop while MD is prepping for a late set friendly
LaF FS SOL oop while SOL is prepping for a late set friendly

SoF + LaF were soundly beating MD + SOL but SoF was feeling the pain so they called in more help to get the last kill in a war they started and couldn't finish.

LOLOLOL

Come kill my country so I can get out of this game.

Arsenal

Jul 8th 2014, 1:45:34

I've been around Earth along time. In that time I've seen two other alliance leaders just like Sov. It's strange how the names change but the behaviour stays exactly the same.

Anyone care to guess the other two leaders I am thinking of?