Verified:

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 13:27:00

Great stonewalling....I was the client that called you...it was all part of my plan :)

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:01:25

Originally posted by WArriOR:
Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by WArriOR:
Originally posted by Atryn:

Ha! Flamey you have no idea what you are talking about. But it is funny that you think you do. ;)

I received 15 FA packages in 2 days to build up my defense. 14 were from MD and 1 was from PDM.

The 1 from PDM was big, but was equal in size to the FA package we proved SoF received from RAGE (this was before RAGE entered). Everyone involved has all the details and knows exactly what happened with that FA package, why, by whom, etc.

You absolutely didn't need RAGE to kill me as you had 4 original countries with higher resources and nw than me before RAGE ever entered. I'm sorry we only killed two of those before RAGE got to me. ;)

Rage did not have a Pact with MD stating they could not FA, PDM does have a pact saying they cant FA anyone we are at war with

And LaF did have a pact with us that prevented them from sending anybody we were at war with FA.... and our war was a clean 1v1 (that you guys asked to keep it inthe wardec post) until that point...

What are you saying here? How did you have a pact with Laf? Laf Had a pact with MD but that didn't stop MD from sending SOL FA????

?

during our 1v1 LaF's pact with us didn't allow them to send FA to you guys, and they did anyways. 3 people, 5 packages.
1 of them was lied to by your member about his identity to get the FA.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 18:17:58

A 60 member alliance and 3 people sent FA and apparently 1-2 packages each? Sounds like coordinated FA to me.

Edited By: Symac on Jul 13th 2014, 18:27:09

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 18:40:34

So what you are saying, Symac is that as long as it isn't coordinated, it doesn't matter if it is sent, even if it violates a pact?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Symac

Jul 13th 2014, 18:43:40

No it matters, but 2 sets later, not really.
Also you make it sound like LaF was mass aiding, which would be a violation of the pact rather than a few aid packages which is friendly message to cut it out to the FR dept.

mdevol Game profile

Jul 13th 2014, 19:01:22

How have I made it sound like LaF was mass aiding?
I stated clearly is was 3 people, 5 packages. That is not mass.
However it was more than what PDM sent MD this war. So in comparison......

What I was making clear was that just like PDM has a pact that prevents FA, LaF did as well. And I believe that PDM resolved the issue with SoF, no?

Tissue Vendor

Jul 13th 2014, 19:04:50

Originally posted by mdevol:
How have I made it sound like LaF was mass aiding?
I stated clearly is was 3 people, 5 packages. That is not mass.
However it was more than what PDM sent MD this war. So in comparison......

What I was making clear was that just like PDM has a pact that prevents FA, LaF did as well. And I believe that PDM resolved the issue with SoF, no?

My best customer is back... 50 boxes on the way!

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 15th 2014, 10:59:53

Boner