Verified:

TroyTiger Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 6:38:44

xXxWaNgErxXx Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 10:39:56

Better than a ACL

Marshal Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 11:11:29

took "a bit" too big risk. it was close that didn't hit his head too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Twain Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 14:02:16

Better than an ACL? He has an open tibia/fibula fracture. He's going to be out for a year, and I'd imagine breaking both the bones in your lower leg is probably way more painful than tearing an ACL, not to mention ACL tears are so commonplace for athletes that the rehab is about as straightforward as possible.

I'd say this is worse in virtually every way.

The only good thing about this is that it was such a freak incident (with the stanchion being over 2 feet closer to the court than it is for NBA games) that he may not have to also overcome the psychological aspect of trusting your body enough to not have that happen again.

I feel for Paul George and the Pacers. As a Bulls fan, I can sympathize on the idea that it sucks seeing your star go down and knowing that pretty much ruins your season, and PG is such a good young player, it sucks knowing that one of the better teams in the East probably is relegated to 2nd-tier status with this loss.

mrford Game profile

Aug 2nd 2014, 14:09:02

Like old boy from Louisville a couple years bach. That fluff was hard to watch because I have had a compound fracture like that before. I'd rather tear an ACL tbh
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 2:12:32

yeah..I would rather tear my ACL then have my lower leg in two pieces with bone sticking out.
Your base is mine!

Donny Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 2:23:13

thats just a sprain
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Colo Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 2:59:48

What donny said. Walk it off chump.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 15:28:46

Ah. I read about it but could have done without watching, damn. The East will still be more competitive than the last few years
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 16:22:00

Originally posted by Donny:
thats just a sprain

A compound sprain of the fibula and tibia.