Verified:

Riddler Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 0:53:13

I am the co founder of a non profit organization that helps sick children and under insured adults with life threatening illnesses. We are Musicians For Miracles. We started 3 years ago and operate on a zero budget, sometimes even spending money out of our own pockets. 100% of every penny raised goes to the beneficiary of the fundraiser. Well, we have been nominated for a grant, and I ask you all to go to this site and vote for us daily. Thank You in advance.
Johnny Cook
Aka Riddler
http://www.beimdiek.com/communitygrant/

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 1:01:49

Definitely bro!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 1:04:09

Will do, good on you!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mdevol Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 1:04:12

Will do and I will pass it on when I get home.

Thank you for what you do. Our world needs more of this.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Riddler Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 1:06:21

Thank you, I know it's only $1k but it would help tremendously. We've raised over $130k in the last 4 years...june 2010 was our first show....I'll never firget it

mrcuban Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 1:36:41

I voted. Not sure if it worked though...

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 8th 2014, 1:49:53

Gotcha Riddler!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 2:34:04

voted

kanga Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 2:37:24

That is awesome Riddler! You got my vote.

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 2:46:09

So what happend to the no advertising for non ee related stuff? pang deleted my signature in the post title "numbers are looking low" due to the same reason. I respect the gesture but since it was a big deal for me to post a non ee related link i think it should be delt with in the same manner here by removal of the url. unless you want to re attach my signature?

Oceana Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 3:09:41

done and
will do

tellarion Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 3:19:24

Voted :)

tellarion Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 3:20:04

Originally posted by Bambam24:
So what happend to the no advertising for non ee related stuff? pang deleted my signature in the post title "numbers are looking low" due to the same reason. I respect the gesture but since it was a big deal for me to post a non ee related link i think it should be delt with in the same manner here by removal of the url. unless you want to re attach my signature?

Because he's advertising for charity and you're advertising for your own business.....

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 4:33:25

don't matter pang said nothing that isn't game related. i think this applys. I dont think if i started posting links to a donation for my racing car team your going to keep it up? are u?

kanga Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 4:45:00

Well, this speaks a lot of your personality. That shouldn't even be a discussion. This is for a non charity event in which it helps others not themselves.
I'm baffled why you would question this against your own advertisement.

kanga Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 4:45:29

For a Non - Profit charity event I meant*

elvesrus

Aug 8th 2014, 4:56:57

don't matter pang said nothing that isn't game related. i think this applys. I dont think if i started posting links to a donation for my racing car team your going to keep it up? are u?

between votes and donations, guess which one isn't asking for cash
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 5:04:55

Sorry I gave all my charity to Jesus this month.

(Jk I'll vote for u)

DStone Rocks Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 5:49:37

this is great man.... for sure will vote

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 5:55:25

voted. :)

great work there man.

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 7:04:07

hypocritical bullfluff is what it is son. if you want to help people join the army get that bull fluff out of here this is a game forum only.

elvesrus

Aug 8th 2014, 7:20:38

as if you really needed to tell us more about the problems you have...
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 9:11:41

Good job Rid
Hope my vote went thru.

PS
Grow up BamBam

Riddler Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 10:43:32

hypocritical bullfluff is what it is son. if you want to help people join the army get that bull fluff out of here this is a game forum only.

Was U.S. Army, thank you very much...now move along son I'm not asking you to be here, just a vote.
And thank you to those who are voting. If Pang sees fit he may remove the link, I will just ask those interested to inbox me.

Atryn Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 12:05:23

You are an idiot. People post non-game-related links on AT all the time. Sometimes for something funny, political, gross, etc. Sometimes they suggest signing a petition. Sometimes it is a vote for my kid/group/whatever.

It is advertisements and solicitations pang doesn't want here. We have had a thread where people shared what they do for a living. Maybe find that thread and add your bio there, but it's not for a sales pitch.

Find the line, dude.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Aug 8th 2014, 12:46:31

Atryn put it best. A thread like this is totally ok.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 13:00:41

Bam, you heartless prick, WTF!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 13:03:54

/voted
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

juice Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 13:27:51

After clicking the Vote button, make sure to scroll down and click the Submit Choice button also.

I noticed a bunch of people saying they hope their vote worked. I thought the same after i clicked the vote button and didn't notice anything happen. then I scrolled down and saw the submit choice button.

Make sure to click the Submit Choice button.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 14:49:00

no fb no vote otherwise i would vote.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 15:08:05

Voted my dude.

My father does something very similar with his music, awesome stuff man.

Arsenal

Aug 8th 2014, 15:40:31

voted

mrford Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 15:52:50

shut the fluff up bam

voted
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Twiz Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 19:04:27

Bam you are an idiot.

Will vote for this, and post it on facebook when I get home to get you some more votes.

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 19:25:48

If im such an idiot why have i never had a job before but I have 10 luxury cars sitting outside in my name? When you have 200k in cars but never had a job let me know.

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 19:30:41

So since i'm an idiot how about you tell everyone what you do that makes you so much smarter then me? I own 3 businesses and i'm getting my real estate license and im investing into my first property.

What are you doing? fat fluff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 8th 2014, 19:35:40

if your cars are like the half dozen or so times you've private messaged me about making a site for your car business, bam, aka Apollo, then I expect they're just a figment of your imagination. the only thing you have shown me through our interactions is that you talk yourself up a lot but don't deliver the goods. it's why I ignore your requests to "buy the game"; you've never actually shown me that you have the ability to follow through with anything you say.

I removed your signature because it was advertising for a non-game related product or service for the purposes of personal marketing. it was also a signature-level spam link, IMO, not a one-time request to help a charity. I support link building but this is not the right venue for your link and since you're an SEO hot shot you should know that.

Either way, drop it. I've avoided posting about that on other threads as a courtesy but if you're going to trash me for the link removal but not removing a charity thread.... come on.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 9th 2014, 1:20:33
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 20:22:47

If im such an idiot why have i never had a job before but I have 10 luxury cars...

I think you need to define 'job' for me because that statement seems confusing...

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2014, 20:23:46

Also just pay google for your search to be at the top. HA SEO is for suckers :P

(Don't take offense Pang!)

Riddler Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 22:02:58

This is the official FB post about it. From my co-founder, Mark Lockhart of The Ghostriders

Friends...Your community needs your help...I have been a proud member of Musicians For Miracles since our very first benefit in 2010..In the past 4 years, we have raised over $130,000 for area individuals with a variety of health concerns, including cancer. Many of our beneficiaries have been children, and each person receives 100% of all funds raised. MFM operates on a ZERO budget, with all involved donating their time and money. This grant would assist us significantly in regards to expenses, such as printing, promotions and other expenses associated with these benefits. You can help by clicking on this link, http://www.beimdiek.com/communitygrant/ and vote for us as many times as you like between now and 9/5/14...Thank you!!!!

Again thank you all from the bottom of my heart! And Thank you Juice I almost forgot to mention make sure you click SUBMIT CHOICE!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 9th 2014, 1:16:52

Originally posted by Requiem:
Also just pay google for your search to be at the top. HA SEO is for suckers :P

(Don't take offense Pang!)

None taken! I only do SEO theory now.... no practical. doing actual work is for suckers! :p

also, it's easier to pay google than to link build
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 9th 2014, 1:25:25

Originally posted by Requiem:
If im such an idiot why have i never had a job before but I have 10 luxury cars...

I think you need to define 'job' for me because that statement seems confusing...

I know a lot of pimps and dealers that could say the same thing

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 9th 2014, 1:25:54

That's funny just pay google lol thats laughable first of . Spend 10,000 on a marketing budget when you can do it for free. okay then waste your own money but i'll keep mine in my pocket.

Apollo admits nothing and denys everything I don't care if you think the request is real or not i dont have to prove anything to you i made a offer this game was valuable at one time and its not anymore because of closes minded hypocrites like you who know how to code a game but you dont have any idea how to get people to play it and also you probably lack basic social skills required to handle a campaign to market it that you wouldn't get very far if you tried. I put my the link to my personal website that i own in my signature. I used my own time and energy to build the site for my business and i though tit would be alright to share it with everyone. I thought sharing was caring and since we all play together others would appreciate the business i own and the service i offer to anyone anywhere in the united states. Just like this gentleman has posted for people to vote for a community grant or whatever it is so in the end the people who are responsible with creating this website are going to benifit from the grant or whatever it is they are voting on. So since you think that its so easy to be a big shot game owner and web admin you should know that if your going to be in a postiion of authority you should act fairly and unpartil if you take someone else link away you should take everyone's and state that there is no advertising for anything un game related. Or you could perhaps make a special forum for this type of topic weather its voting for a community grant which none of you are in the community so i highly doubt your vote counts but since you want to cheat the community vote thats fine who cares about cheating and also I could tell everyone that i provide junk car removal and they can visit my website and get a hassle free quote no matter what condition your vehicle is in.

I guess you are happy the way the game is going each clan has no more then 40 players. I will still play but it was alot more fun when with more players.

You want results talk to me. We can work something out who are you to say when i'm preaching is empty? You are nothing but a coder with no ambitions. I want to help you out buddy no more bickering and fighting just talk to me pang and everything will be ok we can get back up to 10,000 players in no time.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 9th 2014, 2:00:42
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 9th 2014, 2:15:56

Look, dude.... I don't want to sit here and fight with you but.... saying you have nothing to prove to me re: whether or not you're full of fluff then asking me to trust you with aspects of this game's marketing are conflicting statements.

If this keeps up and I'll clean up this thread to get it back on track. At least take this discussion to a different thread.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 9th 2014, 2:47:08
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Bambam24 Game profile

Aug 9th 2014, 3:20:57

Ok yes sir

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 12th 2014, 10:59:43

I voted :) I am rich biiiooootttttcccchhhhhh!!!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 12th 2014, 14:22:57

Originally posted by Marshal:
no fb no vote otherwise i would vote.

Same here :"( and I just finally managed to get rid of my fb account...after 3 years of trying...