Verified:

aponic Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 16:46:07

Originally posted by Alin:
Duna take your head out of your ass.
2 Sets ago Sol fsed a war-prepared and saving turns Sof.
This set Sof fsed a block-batch explore MD.
Sure, the fault here is not Sofs, but MDs leadership that didn't saw this coming - but facts are facts.

97 ws 55 you say ? So Laf, an alliance that has almost as much NW as Sof+Md+Sol and hits Sol only with BRs and farm ( because they can) is not part of your equation?
Please remove head out of ass ...

Poor Alin, always singing the same song. You are like Jan from the Brady Bunch.
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Aug 1st 2014, 16:49:13

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by Duna:
Atryn asking why LaF need to help SoF? And im telling him, that without LaF its 97 vs 55. Kinda simple? No? Ok, i can repeat. SoF need LaF help with killing SoL countries because its kinda impossible to win war with 55 countries against 97 even if you FSed 53 of them and someone killed 10-15 of other 44.

Actually, we're talking about the same subject from different sides. I wasn't asking why SoF needed LaF's help. I asked first why LaF would kill vs. farm when SOL isn't threatening them. Someone said to help SoF, so I asked why they would want to help SoF?

That isn't "why SoF needs help", it is "why is LaF doing it"?

LaF didn't hit SOL in response to SOL hitting SoF because LaF FS'd SOL before they ever hit SoF. So LaF isn't doing this out of obligation to SoF. I was just asking why they want to kill vs. LG.

If the answer is "because we love SoF" or "because we love these constant block wars" or "because we don't like the new ghost acre formula and are protesting LGs in general"... That is just for LaF to answer. ;)

Or maybe you shouldn't posture such fluff comments. If anyone is pushing for block wars it is SOL who won't allow 1:1 wars with SOF, either SOL/SOF or MD/SOF. Anytime since I have been back when SOF got the FS, SOF has had to fight both alliances. You want to talk blocks then maybe you should re-read what you are typing first.
SOF
Cerevisi

Alin Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 17:13:27

every time since you came back Sof outnumbered the opponent too. They don`t get into a war without any sort of advantage.

MauricXe Game profile

Aug 3rd 2014, 22:38:37

Originally posted by Alin:
every time since you came back Sof outnumbered the opponent too. They don`t get into a war without any sort of advantage.

lol o alin....u won't ever change. that's nice to know

mdevol Game profile

Aug 6th 2014, 23:00:59

Aponic, how about you play the victim card a little bit more. Maybe someone will care.

You can only ignore history so long before it comes back to kick you in the ass.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Atryn Game profile

Aug 8th 2014, 12:10:46

Set is over, new set, new thread! ;)

Duna Game profile

Aug 9th 2014, 9:56:03

no wars yet:) Wait a bit:)

tenshim0 Game profile

Aug 10th 2014, 0:30:39

bonus
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB