Verified:

Alin Game profile

Aug 10th 2014, 20:31:25

Originally posted by mrford:
It is called getting the fluff over it.

I'm also pretty sure you just admitted to following me around as payback for something years ago I don't even recall. Didn't you just accuse me of following you around?

is anything you ever say true? have you lost touch with reality so deeply that you cant come back? serious question here!

I am not following you around. It`s just a reply to your previous post about "spelling your name and fluffcetera"

I gave you a little resume of fluff. If that is all you can comprehend from my post - than be it.

I`ll lay my weapon down - consider it a armistice. Up until you encounter me again in an "unfairplay" way.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2014, 20:36:13

I'll believe it when when I see it. Stay classy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Aug 10th 2014, 20:43:24

updated the post above. way above. I`ll break the armistice when i see you go unfairplay ... remembr that.

Stay in your place and i`ll stay in mind. We surely are two swords not made for the same ...

ssewellusmc

Aug 10th 2014, 23:23:09

Originally posted by Alin:
you know im not a Muslim right?

just because you say something, doesnt make it true, and the way you say things, laced with hatred and biggotry, no one really listens to you. have fun in your angry little world.

BR is better than GS in solo kills in respect to returns. just because GS is commonly easier, doesnt make it better or more efficient. in addition, most people that decide to kill have given up netting, so conserving resources isnt exactly a priority, just the kill. and here we are back to BR.

just because you dont like the advice, doesnt make it bad. we have already established your ignorance and biggotry. not exactly unbiased. i have probably killed more countries than you have run, but sure. call me a muslim redneck whatever and keep on keepin on.....

I don`t play servers where multies are allowed. But i assure you i run better war/netting countries than you do.

That war country of your in MD last set was so awesome I killed it multiple times!

currydubs Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 1:30:12

My brain feels like it's been in a spitroast.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 1:55:08

Ford, why does this cat keep calling you a Muslim? I am lost.

mrford Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 1:59:19

i have no idea. ask him lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:22:03

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
you know im not a Muslim right?

just because you say something, doesnt make it true, and the way you say things, laced with hatred and biggotry, no one really listens to you. have fun in your angry little world.

BR is better than GS in solo kills in respect to returns. just because GS is commonly easier, doesnt make it better or more efficient. in addition, most people that decide to kill have given up netting, so conserving resources isnt exactly a priority, just the kill. and here we are back to BR.

just because you dont like the advice, doesnt make it bad. we have already established your ignorance and biggotry. not exactly unbiased. i have probably killed more countries than you have run, but sure. call me a muslim redneck whatever and keep on keepin on.....

I don`t play servers where multies are allowed. But i assure you i run better war/netting countries than you do.

That war country of your in MD last set was so awesome I killed it multiple times!

Last set i did not have the time or the will to put an effort in that war, after your fluffy leadership crew pull on us another 90 ws 50 war. However, how would you know which one was my country? Because i raised this problem in other places to. You jumped on AT pretty fast every time you got my country - but the methods to find/know my country/restarts are shady.

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:23:56

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:
Ford, why does this cat keep calling you a Muslim? I am lost.

Ex Sofers publicaly stated Mrford`s name and origin. There is nothing bad in being a muslim,jew,chinese or everything else tought.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:25:43

Ok
STFU this is express talk.
SoL and MD fluffed you up.
End of story.

/close thread
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:30:06

just to set the record straight, that "ex SoFer" was joking, and i thought that was pretty obvious. I am not a muslim. I have no religion whatsoever. but whatever.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:31:37

You took a sofers word?!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

mrford Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:32:34

it was iScode as well......
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 6:33:59

just to set the record straight, that "ex SoFer" was joking, and i thought that was pretty obvious. I am not a muslim. I have no religion whatsoever. but whatever.

They seemed not to joke with your name. And shortly after the muslim part. Whatever - i care less. You/me chapter is close for a while ( i hope a long one ).

silentwolf Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 7:26:09

not all arabs are muslims.

I can be called Muhammad and still love pork chops. :)

Alin Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 7:32:56

I have that type of arab RL friend. I see nothing wrong in being arab muslim or any other nation/religion on this planet.

Altough some might consider theirselfs superior to others ... they are just ignorant fluffs that do no understand that, individually, we are not important in the big picture.

Edited By: Alin on Aug 11th 2014, 7:34:59

ssewellusmc

Aug 11th 2014, 12:01:16

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
you know im not a Muslim right?I

Last set i did not have the time or the will to put an effort in that war, after your fluffy leadership crew pull on us another 90 ws 50 war. However, how would you know which one was my country? Because i raised this problem in other places to. You jumped on AT pretty fast every time you got my country - but the methods to find/know my country/restarts are shady.

Your alliance mates gave up your country number :)

Aug 11th 2014, 12:40:14

I thought fords real name was not a secret for, like years?

Aug 11th 2014, 12:40:14

KingJTh33 Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 16:37:16

huh??? O_o...?

mrford Game profile

Aug 11th 2014, 17:32:32

Originally posted by VicRattlehead:

Sure, among my friends and alliance mates. Posting it on AT is a bit different. Especially since the person posting did it with bad intentions and found it in a site I'm no longer a part of. Crazies still play this game and I have had encounters before. Regardless the situation was handled.
Swagger of a Chupacabra