Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 30th 2010, 13:51:03

Originally posted by PimpThang:
Originally posted by Pang:

Originally posted by Hobo:

We said to ourselves NO WE CANNOT BE GROPED AGAIN and we WILL NOT stand for children being groped.

And so we called fourth the spirit of the all-mighty Chris Hansen and smited LaF's pedophilia with his omnipotent hand of infuriating justice.

That's funny... coming from an alliance whose acronym stands for Sexual Offenders List!

I was referring to your crummy post here PANG. Only a troll would have not seen that and put a different spin on it. And i am anything BUT random.

LMAO
so a SoL guy comes and calls us pedophiles, and then I make an obvious joke about SoL's acronym and somehow I'm the bad guy?
LMAO

you are seriously the worst troll on these boards.... my post was 100% joking around, as I assume hobo's was.... if you can't get that, I feel bad for you PimpThang :p

like I said in another post, if you feel that you hate me so much you have to trash absolutely everything I say or do, regardless of what it is, you need to take a step back and think about your priorities. Maybe even look at finding yourself a new game with people who are more to your liking.

Also, learn how to use the quote button... it's not hard, and it makes threads look a lot cleaner. I'm sure you hate the quote functionality because I wrote it though.... hmm... ya, that would make sense, wouldn't it?

Edited By: Pang on Aug 30th 2010, 13:53:31
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com