Verified:

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 3:41:58

http://www.cnsnews.com/...rested-fined-5k-expedited

So one canadian enters us illegally and he get's fined and punished, millions from south america come to america, most get visas and jobs and many get deported and some that are criminals go to jail or prison.

Does anyone care to explain this too me?

You all did so well with the Russia vs America thread, maybe you can help me to see something I am missing here.
Do as I say, not as I do.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 4:12:09

Theres morw than one Canadian being deported, way more. Mexicans being deported. STFU you know damn well
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

ssewellusmc

Sep 12th 2014, 4:21:47

Blame Canada!

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2014, 4:41:01

M.A.C.

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 9:31:51

you let one Canadian slide in and before you know it we're all eating gravy on our fries.

hoop Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 10:39:21

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
you let one Canadian slide in and before you know it we're all eating gravy on our fries.

and speaking french!

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2014, 18:16:49

[quote poster=hoop; 33233; 602096]

and loving Molson Canadian :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 12th 2014, 18:37:44

Why the hell are the Canadians trying to get into America....... Something is wrong.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2014, 19:09:59

Originally posted by galleri:
Why the hell are the Canadians trying to get into America....... Something is wrong.

That!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 19:34:36

winter is coming.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2014, 19:39:20

Originally posted by hoop:

and speaking french!

Lies!!!! We western canadians hate the frenchies...its not even real french!!! Wtf!!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 12th 2014, 20:54:16

Originally posted by Marshal:

winter is coming.

Winter has already arrived in some parts of America!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Heston Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 21:10:09

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
http://www.cnsnews.com/...rested-fined-5k-expedited

So one canadian enters us illegally and he get's fined and punished, millions from south america come to america, most get visas and jobs and many get deported and some that are criminals go to jail or prison.

Does anyone care to explain this too me?

You all did so well with the Russia vs America thread, maybe you can help me to see something I am missing here.

How do you fine a south american illegal immigrant? Put a lein on their mud hut? Repo their village donkey or goat? Take away their sandles? Incarcerate them with flush toilets, three meals a day, showers and medical treatment? Clean drinking water that wasnt pulled from a stream that livestock and humans fluff in....
When fluff water, sandles and mud huts hold value, we may just see equal treatment.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2014, 21:41:41

i take that as your butt is freezing.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 12th 2014, 23:46:14

We come to get easy credit, buy houses with zero percent down, car loans with nothing down, and party for a few years and then we burn your banks for all the credit and skip back to Canada with all the loot.

Link Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 0:42:28

this
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 13th 2014, 5:16:10

Originally posted by Marshal:

i take that as your butt is freezing.

I said some parts.....
Where I live now it was 90 today.....super hot and humid

Kuari Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 12:58:33

Some of us Canadians are trying to get our Americans to come north, Winter or no Winter :P

Also, it's not the gravy you have to worry about, it's when we starting adding cheese curds to make poutine !

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 13th 2014, 13:37:03

hmm, guess they've finally finished analyzing the mistakes that they made during the War of 1812 and think they can whoop us now. bah, tobacco is just cheaper here.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2014, 6:54:11

Originally posted by Getafix:
We come to get easy credit, buy houses with zero percent down, car loans with nothing down, and party for a few years and then we burn your banks for all the credit and skip back to Canada with all the loot.

Don't you forget the Obama phones!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 14th 2014, 22:35:46

Obama phones? Are those the one's where if you use them they target you with a drone strike?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2014, 15:18:58

Originally posted by Getafix:
Obama phones? Are those the one's where if you use them they target you with a drone strike?

Not that I know of, they appreciate voters, especially the ones alive!
(•_•)

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Sep 15th 2014, 17:11:16

Obama phones? is that what the $3 Universal Service charge on my cellphone bill was used to buy? wonder if they blow up if Obama calls one of his minions on it and they don't do what he tells them to...
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

admiralnick Game profile

Sep 15th 2014, 17:30:31

Canadians can't be relied upon to vote democrat in US elections so they are not welcome here.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2014, 8:17:16

Why wouldn't North Northern USA come down to the USA?

He must have been Canadian-Mexican. They work harder than us for less. Take care of their families. Have generally good common upbringing. Still punish their children when their children do something WRONG (AP ain't got nothing on Consuela). Best cooks on the planet. But they say-o things-o weird-o.

We don't want that herrrrrr!

'MERICA!

Plus I got yelled at for being American when I visited your maple leaf assed country. Oh and I was told that Oakland (which is like 500 miles or 3 billion km away from San Diego. I could be off on the conversion rate) that I am responsible for it being such a crap town. No joke. Verbatim was "well that is YOUR city".

Sorry....I digress.

ZEN
'Anti-Bastard Canadian Alliance' Co-Founding Member
ABCA!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 17th 2014, 7:13:50

Abuela makes the best food!!!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2014, 7:22:46

I sort of regret my post about the bank attack, but it is true. I did that in 1994 when America was in the midst of a huge credit bubble. I went to Conneticut and joined AT&T for 5 years. It was very depressing. I read a book on maximizing your credit and turned my virgin social security number into about $250,000.

It was an excellent act of anarchy.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2014, 7:45:16

The money paid for an excellent education for my daughter; she went to a preschool kindergaarten in Southport, home of the 1%. Now she's about to get her PhD in research psychology, studying romantic relationships. She just got an award, a huge crystal plaque, in Melbourne, for being the top young researcher in the world in the romantic relationship field.

I was also able to experience being a regular at a mafia coke bar. Bullet proof glass, police protection, illegal immigrant strippers, after hours club in Milford (across the border from Fairfield CT), with bikers, hookers and lots of anti-establishment types.

Money comes and goes. America is living in a dream. Stick to your principles and don't buy in to the bullfluff the corporations are selling. Life is short.