Verified:

TAN Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 6:09:21

Probably more. Thatis all.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Heston Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 7:21:24

Congrats! Im more or less sober. Definitely more.
More to come....later.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 10th 2014, 13:43:48

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 14:06:45

tan00b and his camel are both drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNUqrvFhhEQ
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 16:25:27

fluff, you ain't half the man your mom is. Stfu
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

zygotic Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 19:32:37

Good lad

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 20:56:12

Just back from dinner. Very hospitable restaurateur.

I wanted a half caraffe of vino tinto but did not explain very well (after three years in Portugal I have three words of Portuguese). So I got a glass instead. Boo. But the glas was really good. Hurrah. And I had a feijoada, sort of stew based on beans. It was served like a curry (first time I'd seen this) with pirri pirri sauce, diced tomatoes and onions and some sort of bread crumby thing served as side dishes. So it went down well and I washed it down with a couple more glasses of the excellent Alentejo. Now I made a small mistake. I didn't want any supramessa (pudding) but I did want a coffee and I asked for an aguadente. Well the guy explained that he made his own aguadente. And he served a generous measure (measures in Portugal are not like anywhere else I have lived). But he had noticed that I liked the tinto. So he insisted I had another glass on him. Which I did. Then, of course, he thought I should have a second measure of aguadente on him. And would not take no for an answer. And when I had managed to get the bill and pay it (some ludicrously tiny amount) he decided my meal was incomplete without a small glass of port. And again I could not find a way to stop the guy.

Well I feel like I have dined like a king but now I have to play some turns. Pray God all I have to do is tech/explore/save turns/whatever. If there are decisions or arithmetic to do I'm done for.

Heston Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 21:22:14

Its wise to feed the fat guy alot. Keeps them coming back. Good luck on the fluffter.

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 10th 2014, 21:34:35

LOL Experiences like that are rare in the US.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2014, 22:28:54

FRIDAY VICTORY

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2014, 14:15:02

SHARE :P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2014, 19:06:10

Moving to Portugal.....as long as they have beer.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 11th 2014, 22:43:49

there is no country in the world that doesn't have beer. Maybe it isn't legal in some places or hard liquor is preferred.. but there is beer to be found:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 11th 2014, 23:05:02

So you are saying that I shouldn't visit Iran or Saudi Arabia anytime soon?

Let me edit that.

As long as they have GOOD beer.

Furious999 Game profile

Oct 11th 2014, 23:06:58

I'm a Brit. Raised on english bitter. As everywhere else in the world Portugal goes in for lager. Why anyone would settle for this insipid stuff I don't know. Anyway there are two brands in Portugal. Indistinguishable from each other and equally gassy and uninteresting (to my pallete). But the saving grace is the price. Around 1 euro for a measure called an "imperial". Quite a smallish glass but enough.

There is a very pretty small park near me, Estrella Gardens, with a couple of kiosks (with which Lisbon abounds) selling beer and ice cream and snacks and such. Sitting in Estrella on a warm spring day with a cool glass of lager and the Jacaranda in bloom is as close to heaven on earth as you're going to get. :)

Marshal Game profile

Oct 11th 2014, 23:07:28

saudi-arabia (or some other country in that area) is quite beer and other alcohol free and if gets caught drinking then punishment ain't exactly gentle.

Cokesplash Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 0:14:09

Giid fir yuoe

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 12th 2014, 0:40:39

CAUSE YOUR PRETTY WHEN I'M DRUNK
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

VicRattlehead Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 0:52:30

Tonight it is my turn.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 12th 2014, 19:59:06

i counted around 8 50ml Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey bottles that were discarded on the side of the road about every tenth of a mile between my home and the liquor store. suppose somebody could have bought an 8 pack and drank it while walking home... don't see any particular reason why they be too drunk to use a garbage can when they get home. probably related to that dipfluff who left an Acme shopping cart across the street from RiteAid. suppose they could be some kinda rabbit... i didn't check for burrows. crazy rabbits drinking Fireball whiskey and crashing shopping carts into the shrubbery. gotta love 350 NJ years worth of this nonsense.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Oct 12th 2014, 20:01:35
See Original Post
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Heston Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 7:25:37

Cheap Wine Reviewed By An Irish Brewmaster: http://youtu.be/840waOfQ50o

Lol.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 13th 2014, 14:42:58

dibs: empty bottles weigh too much so those can't be carried to home.

Goofy Game profile

Oct 14th 2014, 1:00:19

Sorry Dibs, my g/f loves her Fireball and must have gotten loose on her birthday the other day. :)

*bonus*

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 14th 2014, 5:57:35

pretty easy to black out and do a firball run.. grocery carts are fun to steal and ride when you do that. Theory: It was GodHead Dibs all along with the fireball bottles!

Oct 15th 2014, 13:23:42

50ml plastic bottles are too heavy? surprised people have the energy to carry full ones long enough to drink them without getting some kinda muscle sprain.

it was't me. though i did buy one 50ml fireball whiskey just to teach the dunce head that it's possible to carry it all the way home before drinking it. even made a perfect shot into the recycling bin with it.

i drink E&J brandy. 200ml glass bottles or bigger. plastic bottles are for people who throw like girlies.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 15th 2014, 14:11:54

Originally posted by GodHead Dibs:
50ml plastic bottles are too heavy? surprised people have the energy to carry full ones long enough to drink them without getting some kinda muscle sprain.

they are, if nearest place to return empty bottles is ~100 meters away then its too faraway and bottle/can is dropped where drinker currently is.

Oct 17th 2014, 18:19:33

they are too heavy if you happen to be an arm and brain dead zombie. honestly... they can't get people to dispose of their litter properly, but they really expect them to quit drinking and driving? and expect us to keep paying money to enforce the asinine policies that can't work?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.