Verified:

iccyh Game profile

Oct 24th 2014, 10:56:38

Hawkster:
My apologies for the mistake regarding your name, there really isn't any excuse for that.
I don't care in the slightest how dirty or incivil wars get so long as the aim of the war is positive, like "I am doing this to prove we are better than you" rather than negative, like "I am doing this to drive you out of the game. Blindsiding an opponent is a great way to ensure you win and demonstrate your superiority, and the bad taste it leaves in your opponent's mouth is a great way to ensure they do their best to get you back in the future. That's the kind of thing that drives competition, but I'm not sure competition is the aim for much of anything when it comes to war now.

Furious:
I mean no offense by this, but the simple truth here is that you and OMA are only slightly more consequential than I am, and everyone knows that. OMA is not involved in the politics that drove the pact and your desire to do your own thing cements that. Accordingly, you are not a consideration for the signatories of the pact. I'm sure that if you were willing to involve yourself in alliance politics and attempt to generate some goodwill with the larger tags rather than being contrarian, the response would be different.

If you want to be a consideration, you have to be consequential. So long as you insist on being independent of everything else that happens on the server, you won't be.