Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 12:45:08

Black teenager violently holds up [liquor?] store, wanders through street, talks back to cop, then gets violent with cop and ends up being shot. President takes side of 'innocent family', Attorney General makes backhanded comments about outcome of lack of charges against officer. Entire world descends on town to riot and loot. President institutes plan to buy cameras for cops (good thing). Attorney General decides to start race campaign based on the alleged innocence of shoplifter and hoodlum. WTF. What sort of example does this set? Its okay for civil disobedience, riots, looting, disrespect of law, so long as you use race? Good job America. You win Media.

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:04:04

Would someone please think of the oppressed white christians in America!!!!!????

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:37:15

the last bastion of acceptable racism, trife? thinking avout them means you hate them blicks

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:43:04

i love everyone. except for canadians. they're the only race i hate. since i hate all canadians equally it's not canada racism. it doesn't take rocket appliances to know that! maple syrup drinking, igloo living, poutine eating, celine dion listening moose herders!

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:43:14

Originally posted by Trife:
Would someone please think of the oppressed white christians in America!!!!!????
+1
wasn't me...

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:43:39

btw, my homies tried to get me to sign up to instragram this weekend, i said no to even my best pals

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:45:25

dude it hurts my feelings when you dont follow me :(

celine dion is an angel. unbelievable talent. and introduced me to andrea bocelli so thanks to her for that

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:45:26

Celine Dion primarily sings in Vegas for Americans. We were tired of her before Titanic.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

archaic Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:52:15

Wait, canadians eat Vladimir Poutine? I mean, I get that he looks good without his shirt and all - but god put an ice cap between you guys for a reason.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:52:55

would y'all prefer i replace celine dion with justin bieber?

though, i just learnted that celine dion is a quebecer (the worst kind of canuck), and is worth over 700 million dollars :O

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:56:02

i love everyone. except for canadians. they're the only race i hate. since i hate all canadians equally it's not canada racism. it doesn't take rocket appliances to know that! maple syrup drinking, igloo living, poutine eating, celine dion listening moose herders!

Damn us canadians!! As for the celine dion comment...we have apologized for that many times!!

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 15:59:47

The only good Canadian is Captain Kirk !

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 16:11:01

Most Canadians never liked Justin Bieber and we thank you Americans for taking him off our hands :)

He's your problem now!!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 16:11:23

Also, Trife, all Canadians are worth over 700 million dollars.

Most of it's tied up in Canadian Tire money.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 16:19:38

Originally posted by Pang:
He's your problem now!!

that's just not fair :(

btw, the only good canadian is a female canuck who has an unhealthy obsession with cats

Souly Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 16:23:14

Trife you troll!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 17:18:03

Canadian Tire money is the oldest rewards program in Canada. There is so much Canadian Tire money being hoarded that we could buy up enough Mastercraft tools to fix every car on the planet. Canadian Tire money has been accepted like cash in Canada for many years.

But sadly, like our looney, they have just converted to plastic. They say that actual Canadian Tire money will still be honoured forever, but I have seen the devaluation of reward points before, look at Aeroplan.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:06:51

i say it again, celine dion is amazing.

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:14:09

South Park was years ahead of its time.

Oscar Winning Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA
Your base is mine!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:32:51

we all worship the canadian devil and make you play microtransaction games so we can take your money and fund our social programs!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:34:32

He's your problem now!!

that's just not fair :(

btw, the only good canadian is a female canuck who has an unhealthy obsession with cats

oh ya? well I'm not your buddy, guy!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:39:29

I'm a little angry with myself because I have been buying a Canadian beer a few times in the last month. A french Canadian beer at that! But it's pretty Damn good. My eagle is mad at me over the entire matter, can't blame him.

Edited By: mrford on Dec 2nd 2014, 18:43:24
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:40:06

I'm not you guy, friend
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 18:59:23

Originally posted by martian:
I'm not you guy, friend

i'm not your friend, pal

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 19:06:26

I'm not your buddy, guy!
Your base is mine!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 19:25:32

Originally posted by mrford:
I'm a little angry with myself because I have been buying a Canadian beer a few times in the last month. A french Canadian beer at that! But it's pretty Damn good. My eagle is mad at me over the entire matter, can't blame him.

You fluffing traitor!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 20:14:00

Good going bstrong and good luck being a moderator.

Why on earth iccyh is any kind of moderator at all completely baffles me. He just arrived out of the blue and has nothing to say that isn't complete bullfluff that I have read yet, and there is an awful lot of it for such a short time.

braden Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 20:21:34

ford, what is the name of the beer?

iccyh Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 20:25:14

Getafix: Wrong thread. You don't know me 'cause until last reset, I never played EE. However, I did play this other game you may have heard of called Earth:2025. I think a few others here may have played it as well, now that I think about it.

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 20:43:32

Originally posted by Getafix:
Good going bstrong and good luck being a moderator.

Why on earth iccyh is any kind of moderator at all completely baffles me. He just arrived out of the blue and has nothing to say that isn't complete bullfluff that I have read yet, and there is an awful lot of it for such a short time.

:)wrong thread
The Death Knights

XI

mrford Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 20:58:40

Originally posted by braden:
ford, what is the name of the beer?

La Fin du Monde

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Fin_du_Monde_(beer)#La_Fin_du_Monde
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 21:07:20

La Fin du Monde is good although it's a bit grittier and yeastier than I normally like to enjoy now-a-days.

When I was in Florida I tried to buy some and the liquor store attendant litterally told me "this is a really strong beer.... are you sure you don't want something with a lower %?" and I said "it's not a problem, I'm Canadian"

Regionally the beers are getting more differential now so you really can't say "Canada" anymore. Down in this area (Southern Ontario), everything is about crazy amounts of hops right now, like 90+ IBU on everything.

oh and also, I'm not your pal, buddy!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Trife Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 21:14:51

real men only drink beers with 8% ABV or higher

i'm not your buddy, homie

mrford Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 21:30:44

Depends on the drinking situation. I drink water beer for tailgaiting, because I'm drinking for 16 hours.

If I'm just going to drink a couple brews, it is usually craft. Alc % don't matter much to me. That is what liquor is for.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 21:33:39

La Fin du Monde
Isn't that translated to roughly
The Fin of the Monkey?
I flunked French btw....

I'm not your homie , pal

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 21:36:08

I think it's "The end of the world", based on similar words in spanish...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 2nd 2014, 22:59:39

I think Blade is being disingenuous.

It means "The End of the World"

Unibroue beers in general are a bit more maintsream of a "craft" since it's owned by Sapporo now which stepped up the marketing (that's why I was able to find it in Florida; it was the craftiest thing the store had :p). I wouldn't say it's necessarily reflective of the craft beer situation in Canada because there are several micro-climates for craft beer + lots of good one-off breweries. I've tried a bunch from the US and Canada and I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference by country if I don't know ahead of time. It's a great time for beer :)

I'm not you pal, guy
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 23:03:23

I love derailed threads...
People out side of St. Louis really need to butt out of this, as there really is more to this than just what occurred that night. People need to see and understand what the fluff is going on in St. Louis area, and has been going on for quite some time..
but anyway, back the the derailment

*chug's his Schlafly's beer*

mrford Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 23:14:44

I don't dislike Canadian beer because of it's flavor or properties, I hate it because im an american redneck that hates everything above the mason dixon line and anything that isn't murica. The fact that the beer is in french is even worse!

It is like my mom's desert "chocolate delight" that fluff is dank, and I love it, but I recently found out it has cream cheese in it , and I have an iirrational hate for that bullfluff they call cheese. So now I'm forced to dislike that dessert I love so much. It is how things work.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Riddler Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 23:16:06

which tranlates to 37 cents in US Dollars :P

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 2nd 2014, 23:16:57

I blame GetA and of course the French for the derailment.
They or some other liberals will be around shortly to claim responsibility

I'm you homie, not pal

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2014, 23:26:13

I'm not your mate, cobba

Atryn Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 3:58:25

Sometimes when I am driving through rural America (usually the deep South) I will tune into a local talk radio station to see how bad it gets. I swear I spent a whole hour in South Georgia listening to a radio show where the REALLY BELIEVED that within 10 years Christianity would be illegal in the U.S. and would have to be practiced in secret.

Wow.

Trife Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 4:01:10

Originally posted by Atryn:

Sometimes when I am driving through rural America (usually the deep South) I will tune into a local talk radio station to see how bad it gets. I swear I spent a whole hour in South Georgia listening to a radio show where the REALLY BELIEVED that within 10 years Christianity would be illegal in the U.S. and would have to be practiced in secret.

Wow.

don'tcha know, that's all part of kenyan lizard muslim "president" obongo's plan! whats why he had homeland security buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammo!!! for the war on jesus!!!! PRAY 4 'MURICA!

mrford Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 4:34:08

in 2011 and 2012 there were legit military maneuvers in Miami complete with blackhawk and little bird helicopters flying below building height firing their guns loaded with blanks. it was intense, and there were manuvers that also included military units fast roping onto buildings, and deploying flash bangs and their primary weapons loaded with blanks. to an onlooker that did not receive the warning of the training, it would of looked like a legit combat operation. i thought it looked cool as fluff.

however, you should read some of the comments on the youtube videos of these exercises. it is quality entertainment.

im fairly certain training like this has happened all across the US in the past 10 or so years, adding fuel to the tin foil hatters. COMING POLICE STATE YO. OBUMUR AINT GON GIVE UP POWER!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Penguine Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 12:00:23

And the healthcare system.

real men only drink beers with 8% ABV or higher

i'm not your buddy, homie

Then, you'd like the beer Terrible (tastes just like the name indicates).

Also, I'm not your buddy, guy.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 3rd 2014, 13:20:21

Yay unibrew.
yeah. Fin du monde also comes in giant bottles. Personally I like Maudite better though.

*sets pang adrift*
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

h3x Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 13:33:40

As a non-white American living in a large city, I've come to realize something:

- Not all cops are bad
- But the cops that are bad, get away with murder

We can't generalize all police officers, the same way we can't generalize all black people who are killed by them. The media has a thing for siding and sensationalism. If there isn't much video evidence of the cop abusing his power - it's the black guys fault. He was aggressive. He was a criminal. Probably deserved it. That's the medias point of view almost instantly in these cases until these situations arise:

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMoTfLykVcA

Notice the cop screaming "STOP RESISTING! WHY DID YOU TRY TO TAKE MY GUN!" and begins pulverizing the black guy. Another cop shows up on the scene and we see from the other cops dash cam the black guy had his hands up the entire time while he's beaten. The judge sees this, drops all charges on the black guy. And indicts the police officers involved.

Sadly this isn't just a 'one off' situation. This happens more often than not. We are programmed to believe whatever the cops say happened especially when there is little to no evidence. Had that other cop not showed up on the scene and accidentally recorded the truth we would all say:

"Well, no abuse took place. Obviously the black guy was aggressive, tried to take the cops gun and his beating/arrest was absolutely justified! God bless America"

This happens way more than not. And I think every police officer should have recording devices on them with timestamps and file signatures hashed and handled properly so that no one can say the evidence has been tampered with. We as a society need to stop generalizing and siding with one side or the other and ask questions. Require proof before we make judgements.

All men and women of color and creed need to take both sides into consideration before they make judgements. We don't know what happened between Officer Wilson and Mr. Brown but one thing I can say for sure is that it could all have been avoided. Brown could have simply walked on the sidewalk, and calmly explained what happened to the cop and the cop could have (if being attacked as he said) put his car on drive and drove forward, or in reverse, and called for backup. Or tased him. Or peppersprayed him. Or rolled up his windows until back up arrived. We can not excuse either men, as they both failed as human beings to communicate or fall back.

My two cents.

Riddler Game profile

Dec 3rd 2014, 22:00:57

Originally posted by MilitantOrgy:
I love derailed threads...
People out side of St. Louis really need to butt out of this, as there really is more to this than just what occurred that night. People need to see and understand what the fluff is going on in St. Louis area, and has been going on for quite some time..
but anyway, back the the derailment

*chug's his Schlafly's beer*

good old St Louis brew! And I agree MO, nobody knows what it's like there...i live 20 minutes away and wont go over there and have no idea whats going on

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2014, 22:16:56

Look at this poor guy, he just wants a lawyer....
POLICE BRUTALITY vs Kung Fu Master: http://youtu.be/lCTn4fbL6GE
(•_•)