Verified:

Vic Game profile

Jan 9th 2015, 13:31:51

look at those grabs - you looking like rich now, man!

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 0:23:12

I ain't done yet... more grabbing to go till im stockpiling ;)

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 1:51:59

Originally posted by Netsquash:

For the love of god get your tech percentages up. If i see another poor finishing NW from you I'm going to cut myself

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 1:58:24

I think he's going for land target 1st.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Vic Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:28:06

ah so i thought with the enterprise tag that was sw's country. but i guess not?
lol we had an in game chat and I was calling you sw you the whole time ...

Skulls of Dominion Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:30:16

There are 2 enterprises ones sw the others his

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:46:04

Originally posted by Celphi:

Unfortunately that's not how a commie is played. There is no land target.

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 2:58:53

Originally posted by currydubs:

For the love of god get your tech percentages up. If i see another poor finishing NW from you I'm going to cut myself

Tech prices just dropped... and I have some stuff to sell.. so ill be buying up some tech.. doncha worry ;)

Originally posted by Vic:
ah so i thought with the enterprise tag that was sw's country. but i guess not?
lol we had an in game chat and I was calling you sw you the whole time ...

yeah its ok.. me and SW are like brothers... true story i popped out of my mom while she was holding hands with his mom having him at the same time... ok yeah j/k... but yeah we are awesome

Originally posted by Skulls of Dominion:
There are 2 enterprises ones sw the others his

Correct..... I'm always INDY, SW is always casher typically

Tech was wayyyy too pricy earlier.. would only buy indy. Now that it has dropped... I will be a buying ;) Indy is all about land AND tech... and holding on the land too :)

h2orich Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 3:03:12

since techers not gonna win this set, lets topfeed netsquash.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 3:04:16

Then how do you calculate a BPT?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 3:04:47

Originally posted by h2orich:
since techers not gonna win this set, lets topfeed netsquash.

He owes me a retal haha
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Vic Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 3:05:54

wait so who are you netsquash? you've been at it in express a while? any other servers?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 3:06:08

Who here was the person playing Baking Soda? They were going almost no tech and grabbing only at first. He finished 40+ mil.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 3:14:07

Then how do you calculate a BPT?

This is irrelevant. You grow and you keep growing until it has no positive effect on your end NW.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 3:23:13

Tech was wayyyy too pricy earlier.. would only buy indy. Now that it has dropped... I will be a buying ;) Indy is all about land AND tech... and holding on the land too :)

There's a level of inefficiency with your play. I was 6000 acres behind you with 3x as many tech points whilst being 170 turns behind a few hours back.

Indy is all about who can farm the bots the fastest out of the gate, whilst bottom feeding bad to semi-bad players and outrunning their retals. What a fun game this has turned out to be. Thanks qzjul.

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 3:47:11

You remind me of my cod days with try hards... Then they would get jell. That my gf was tending to me while playing. Loool

Msg me in game.... I like talking and analyzing to be better : )

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:36:02

oh and currydubs... if you are really that far ahead with turns to land and tech ratio... i expect you to beat me. We will see eh? :P

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 4:45:14

oh and currydubs... if you are really that far ahead with turns to land and tech ratio... i expect you to beat me. We will see eh? :P

I'm too busy killing an idiot

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:04:41

I had to see and investigate your situation

I am not even taking your comments seriously from earlier..... LoL... he double tapped you DH... and yet you decide to war on that hit... when you could have ignored it and moved onwards to a good net gaining session... let alone you GS him.. and not BR/AB..... lol... if you are GS'ing to kill.. you better be fully loaded with turns and hit all at once... otherwise good luck lol

........ it blows my mind that if you are so +EV player that you would engage in such a silly fight.

Be diff story if he kept attempting to hit you DH and hurting your military.... but common... LT you ignore the hit you move onto greener pastures.... oh man oh man. But then again i used to be a try hard like you that got annoyed at the stupidest things and did not think before acting... that is you now lol.... you have the intelligence to play an amazing game.. just not the discipline to restrain yourself from -EV situations

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:14:54

:)

been busy this week..

netsquash... i am assuming c dubs must be bored.. he knows he can win this if he wants to.

fatty !

blid

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 5:19:49

I am not even taking your comments seriously from earlier..... LoL... he double tapped you DH... and yet you decide to war on that hit... when you could have ignored it and moved onwards to a good net gaining session... let alone you GS him.. and not BR/AB..... lol... if you are GS'ing to kill.. you better be fully loaded with turns and hit all at once... otherwise good luck lol

........ it blows my mind that if you are so +EV player that you would engage in such a silly fight.

Be diff story if he kept attempting to hit you DH and hurting your military.... but common... LT you ignore the hit you move onto greener pastures.... oh man oh man. But then again i used to be a try hard like you that got annoyed at the stupidest things and did not think before acting... that is you now lol.... you have the intelligence to play an amazing game.. just not the discipline to restrain yourself from -EV situations

Granted, this is after bots were released and building costs were lowered and all scores became ridiculous, but:
http://earthempires.com/express/264/ranks/14
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:26:02

When I don't read the market correctly and end up having max + stored turns leaving me vulnerable to mid feeders, I get lazy and find other reasons to continue playing. The double tap came at a good time.

Remember when you mentioned you were in a race with me to defend your win from last set, and you ended up 7m NW behind me.

Lol'd

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:40:55

That was you? alright well then thats different

Still you have to admit your warring was silly... just saying.

This set will be my best yet... fairly certain of it... tech prices dropping and hitting land well

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:41:54

and yes maybe LoL'ed at me... but I'm lol'ing at you this set.. so its all even ;)

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:43:49

I don't find it silly at all.

http://www.earthempires.com/profile/31401/express

I get bored every alternate set, even moreso with the addition of bots. The server is no longer a challenge, finishes are trivial.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 5:53:07

So why not try getting t10 with a govt other than the traditional netting govt? That should add challenge.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 10th 2015, 5:54:29

Or as non-gdi.

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 5:59:05

looked at my stats... some are better then yours.... however you have 2 1st's in the last bit

I look bomb with mine... top 5 last 5 sets... looking to make it 6 in a row

currydubs Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 7:15:23

looked at my stats... some are better then yours.... however you have 2 1st's in the last bit

I look bomb with mine... top 5 last 5 sets... looking to make it 6 in a row

You're turning this into "who's better" argument. I posted that link just so you could see that even though I play to net every set, I have no qualms in throwing it when things don't go according to plan.

Your gameplay is still inefficient as dictated by your country 2 sets ago; hence my original post in this thread hoping you would've learnt a thing or two since then.

Furious999 Game profile

Jan 10th 2015, 14:51:16

Warring is never a mistake.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 8:59:49

This set will be my best yet... fairly certain of it... tech prices dropping and hitting land well

Sorry to be a pain :) :) :)

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:08:50

yawn.... Im actually amused that you have no life :)

Always another set, and I can clearly repeat my success. Needed to focus on my business this weekend.. so didnt play off my turns like i normally would

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:10:26

Your parking lot is amazing though... your country needed it... wal mart was too packed ;)

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:20:40

Always another set, and I can clearly repeat my success. Needed to focus on my business this weekend.. so didnt play off my turns like i normally would

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

You're a crack up. But that walmart joke isn't that great though. Come up with some new material.

Netsquash Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:26:59

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

You're a crack up. But that walmart joke isn't that great though. Come up with some new material.

lol.. you def come across as someone whos very immature for his age, just saying

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:27:18

i could have used that acres both of you wasted :/

good luck to both sides.

would be good to read yo momma jokes though..

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 9:31:38

BAHAHHAAHHAHAHA

lol.. you def come across as someone whos very immature for his age, just saying

The irony is unreal.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 10:17:15

how many turrets were you running netsquaah at 27m acres for someone to double tapped you.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 14:16:45

Dubs went all jetter.

What's funny is that Dubs lectures Netsquash about how to be a more effecient CG, yet when NETSQUASH is on the path to beat his top score DUBS goes all jetter to double tap his set.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 19:48:29

i dont think netsquash was gonna break currydubs top score but i dont agree with warring a guy just because of some sort of forums disagreement?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 20:12:21

This is why I think he was set to beat it. But with these low unit prices, who knows...

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 21:39:03

What's funny is that Dubs lectures Netsquash about how to be a more effecient CG, yet when NETSQUASH is on the path to beat his top score DUBS goes all jetter to double tap his set.

As far as I'm concerned my top score was 5 sets ago. Anyone who thinks current scores matter are kidding themselves.

how many turrets were you running netsquaah at 27m acres for someone to double tapped you.

Only took 5.5m jets to break.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 21:42:29

Only?! LOL...

I spied you after your attacks and you had 1.8 Jets and 5 mil turrets. You clearly switched just to ruin his set.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 21:57:51

Only?! LOL...

I spied you after your attacks and you had 1.8 Jets and 5 mil turrets. You clearly switched just to ruin his set.

Somebody's stand up for the bots and retal for them. I see it as a public service.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 23:36:01

You purchased 3831600 Troops and 1631433 Oil barrels for $887,422,335.

bahahaha

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 23:42:04

You purchased 3831600 Troops and 1631433 Oil barrels for $887,422,335.

bahahaha

200ish oil? (about 400mil worth) ouch. Use it to repopulate your PM.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 23:43:31

It's actually worth the oil cost once the public units get that high in cost.

currydubs Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 23:44:32

It's actually worth the oil cost once the public units get that high in cost.

More importantly if you actually have the $$ on hand in the first place.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 11th 2015, 23:44:34

I'm shocked that the $140 oil is on market....

Vic Game profile

Jan 11th 2015, 23:50:24

celphi currydubs and netsquash, you guys are wild.