Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 4:23:05

Never got an explanation on why you were using my board name here.

Still curious...........

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 4:25:16

Oh and the only reason I ask......

600 mis-entered LG on a bot got retalled for 6k acres

nice job guys

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 7:51:52

4800 not even 5000 nice try the point is you hit a bunch of untags then hit me dont even message me with an apology sorry but theres no such thing as topfeeding off a retal :) would you like some cheese with that whine?
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

vern Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 12:47:11

stfu afrodyke

you need to be nicer to uncle fiat

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 15:08:04

afrodyke? what are you 2 years old? And hell no im not gonna be nice. fluffing about a 4,000 acre retal when you have 60k acres so no you STFU. By the way im bisexual so that doesnt make me a dyke you imbecile. Tell me wth to do grow up fluffern
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Oriontakers Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 16:42:18

# hides in corner and watch wars will be started #

Home Turf Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 16:43:04

You b nice to Fiat bi.
HT

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 16:45:19

Aphrodite

Weren't you the one asking your tags allies to help with a suicider?

And regarding the acres per my mistaken number and the retal acres........if you look at the returns and the ghost acres, I think you realize there was probably a better way to go about it, especially when we are pacted allies.

If your looking to piss off an ally or reduce the chance of me helping your tag IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, you have succeded.

No stress, just think about it a little.

Have a good weekend.

vern Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 16:46:16

hmmm does some one need to be taught a lesson

UncleFiat Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 16:53:19

No, no stress Vern but thanks for the offer.

Just want her to look at things in relation to her tags allies a little differently.

She seems new, just trying to give her a little help.

Oh and by the way, the returns from the mistaken number were similar to the bot grabs so I actually didn't notice the bad hit until the news from the retal and I researched news.

That's why no message to IMP country.

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 20th 2015, 18:04:12

Originally posted by UncleFiat:
Aphrodite

Weren't you the one asking your tags allies to help with a suicider?

And regarding the acres per my mistaken number and the retal acres........if you look at the returns and the ghost acres, I think you realize there was probably a better way to go about it, especially when we are pacted allies.

If your looking to piss off an ally or reduce the chance of me helping your tag IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE, you have succeded.

No stress, just think about it a little.

Have a good weekend.

Want to talk about pissing an ally off? You pissed me off i try to go about my business and all explore and i can never go 1 set without someone landgrabbing me then starting drama over my retal. Should have i of waited for reps from ICD? Yes. I know i make mistakes im only human. I still dont see how you could have missed/mistakenly LG me when it shows the country name and clan name right before you send the attack where you would have seen IMP. Have a great weekend! :)
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 21st 2015, 1:25:30

a good FA would have overlooked that hit as a gesture of goodwill with their ally so that in future if one of your own members made a mistake and hit that same ally that they would in turn overlook it.

FA 101
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Sherita Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 1:37:22

Wise is Warstar!

*nibbles bon bons......=D

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 1:39:35

In the future if you mistakenly hit someone from a clan, and as soon as you notice it, send them a message immediately before they make a retal, this helps in the FA process later on down the road, I know I have mistakenly hit people and as soon as I realize it, I send a prompt message so that the person doesn't think it was intentional. Aphrodite could have waited, but if she felt it was intentional, than she is not in the wrong for taking a retal. If someone from ICD has an issue with the retal, than let IMP leaders know and i'm sure we can talk about it. Also, there is no need for the internet bullying, we are all here to play a game and have fun. Thx Bai.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 21st 2015, 1:44:40

also when possible , you should never do FA work when your own countries are involved., Because You don't always have clear thinking in such situations.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 2:07:57

I meant the dyke comments are not cool, sexual orientation is a persons own preference, just look at ssewell that's the whole reason he joined the marines, but I don't give him any crap about it do I?

ssewellusmc

Mar 21st 2015, 2:31:02

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I meant the dyke comments are not cool, sexual orientation is a persons own preference, just look at ssewell that's the whole reason he joined the marines, but I don't give him any crap about it do I?

They lifted don't ask don't tell - it is safe to go back to the Army Psycho!

I have a wife and a kid... you have....

A boyfriend

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 2:38:59

im not worried about it anymore too much drama in this game there are people who have hated me since day 1 lol cant make everyone like you ill just do earth a favor and disappear from this game congrats sherita and ICD you have beat me i take my leave after i finish this set good luck!
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

Heston Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 3:36:43

I left my first wife after she started taking a likeness to a butch dyke as we got older. It was fun until then. Having two women cuddled up to you had its pitfalls. Like sweating your ass off in the middle of the night. We get a girlfriend and after time together their cycles fluffin synchronize.
Anyhow now that game play is about showing pride or dislike if ones sexual orientation like afro coming out in a rage quit or gay prides name being gay pride prancing around here. I say to you afrodite, leave if your a butch or like them, stay if your dont.
I really believe in either case nobody gives two fluffs.

Hope you enjoyed my story.
😈
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Aphrodite Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 3:55:06

ty for that very cruel insight heston hope your pleased with yourself
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

ssewellusmc

Mar 21st 2015, 3:59:55

Originally posted by Aphrodite:

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!! HE IS CURRENTLY MASTERBATING TO YOUR PISSED OFF REACTION!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 4:33:36

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:

They lifted don't ask don't tell - it is safe to go back to the Army Psycho!

I have a wife and a kid... you have....

A boyfriend

Nope..I don't even have that, I have myself, my house, my truck, and my job. That's about it. Will get married when the time is right for me. I guess your considered a changed man after your days in the marines. Good for you bro. Proud of you.

ssewellusmc

Mar 21st 2015, 4:39:34

don't be jelly because we do all the panty dropping and you turds are stuck fluffing each other.

Heston Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 7:02:58

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
Originally posted by Aphrodite:

DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!! HE IS CURRENTLY MASTERBATING TO YOUR PISSED OFF REACTION!

Aphro: i am a little pleased, only cuzz of the cruel bonus. Imo butch isnt a good fit im my bedroom. I like the pillow princess types. Just tieing a bunch of personal life fluff to make an unrelated point. I knew we would see things the same. Its like sex orientation is the go to for gays to get backing for anything. Like your land grabbing problems and feeling unwanted or ignored, not liked by anyone. Perhaps throwing you being bi could take some of the sting off being a female version of fazer or hellrush. You certainly perked up ssellusmc ears, you had him at bi-. Without that, he would troll your ass too..
Lol

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Desperado Game profile

Mar 21st 2015, 12:06:42

[quote poster=Aphrodite; 35572; By the way im bisexual so that doesnt make me a dyke you imbecile. [/quote]

Aphro-bi-te?

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

Dragon Game profile

Mar 23rd 2015, 14:07:37

Originally posted by Warster:
a good FA would have overlooked that hit as a gesture of goodwill with their ally so that in future if one of your own members made a mistake and hit that same ally that they would in turn overlook it.

FA 101

+10