Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 20:07:18

NATO is going all fluffity over Russian planes having slight incursion into Turkish airspace. From NATO charter "An attack on any NATO member shall be treated as an attack on all NATO members." (paraphrased). As in, all members are required to assist any NATO member under attack. But will NATO members come to defense of Turkey here should Russian aggression continue? I hightly doubt that. Why have the NATO pact then?

Same thing with the EWPP. The terms require all out war for any offending party, and many sigantorys are mainly netting clans that would hate any interruptions to the netting plan so many clans are very hesitant to enforce the pact. So why have the EWPP?
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 20:16:35

It was a navagational error and the result of rusty and poorly trained pilots. The radar lock probably was as well if it was even a Russian plane.

More than likely it was a syrian MiG-29. They hadn't been comming out to play that aggressively in the past because of NATO sorties and it isn't a ground attack airframe, but with Russian aircraft in the skies now as well, their balls are growing. They also locked ground based air defemses om the Turkish F-16s. Russians havnt deployed MiG-29s to the region as of yet. In the last 4 years there have been 2 deadly jncidents between Turkish and syrian airforces.

I think you are jumping the gun a bit here.

What I would be worried about is why Russia is in syria. Is it a training ground for something else? You have to understand, the only way to get good at war is to go to war. The US has been practicing for 15 years now. Russia is getting their pew pew game up for some reason, and it ain't because they love Assad. It also isn't to invade turkey either though. Russia relies on turkey economically really. They have been allies.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2015, 20:34:32
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

patriottawnn Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 20:28:51

viva los estados unidos cabrones!

CAT FACTS

Oct 6th 2015, 20:31:31

Originally posted by mrford:

What I would be worried about is why Russia is in syria.

the naval base in tartus, and also because assad is on the rusky side of this little proxy war

edit: that wasn't a cat fact!

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 23:03:29

That base and civil war has been going on for 4 years now no? Why now?

That is my point. Russia hasn't cut their teeth since Chechnya no? Or is it Georgia? It has been a while, and they have been saber ratteling.

It could be that they want to he taken seriously as a global military power again, it is could be something else. We will just have to wait and see.

Or you could give Putin a hand job and find out for us trife.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 6th 2015, 23:06:39
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

archaic Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 23:58:44

Beat the rush, bomb Syria early? It's all just a ploy to bankrupt the EU with Syrian refugees. Look out Jordan, you're next.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Raging Budda Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 2:01:20

I was trying to poke fun at the EWPP on this forum, not the super serious things going on in the Middle East.
Your base is mine!

The Cloaked Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 3:13:39

mmmm, laf might be filthy tree huggers. but a quick short war that would probably be mostly grabbing interspersed with kill runs?

we'd show up for that.

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 10:59:18

1 thread of this is already to much for me. But i live with the impression agression counts only on the big guns of NATO. The small ones, would be just matters of debates on tv with the ressult : "we did the right thing". Basically i doubt Murica will defend me if ivan deploys tanks in my back yard.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 7th 2015, 12:45:47

MiG 29s? Those are ancient.... Lol
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Marshal Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 15:24:04

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
MiG 29s? Those are ancient.... Lol

so? like syrian govt could buy newer or needed newer planes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Trife Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 15:31:57

That base and civil war has been going on for 4 years now no? Why now?

lots of things can happen in four years

the last four years haven't been too kind to russia

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 15:50:13

that statement proves my point.

you dont go looking for ways to spend money in times of economic hardship and harsh sanctions unless you have a plan to make some as well.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 18:19:22

that statement proves my point.

you dont go looking for ways to spend money in times of economic hardship and harsh sanctions unless you have a plan to make some as well.

just like in the US, war is great for an economy

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 18:26:05

Not when the sanctions get worse and you piss off a major trading partner like turkey.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dan Quinn

Oct 7th 2015, 20:24:51

https://youtu.be/MyBrK9-9zH4

I challenge anyone to find a better more manic lolcow.

My miggas

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 20:33:14

Not when the sanctions get worse and you piss off a major trading partner like turkey.

Really? Eu gave sanctions to Russia and you know what Putin did? Remove all volswagen from Rusia state institutions(police, jandarmery-russians billionars followed him closely). They all went and bought fluffing Hunday and left Merkel sucking her finger. VW is now crushing with the speed of a malfunction Mig29, after the "fake cip".

This sanctions game is a dangerous game, when tou have Eu at the front door and China South Coreea in the back yard. Economically talking things do not look good for you either...

Edited By: Alin on Oct 7th 2015, 20:37:43

Dan Quinn

Oct 7th 2015, 20:36:36

Originally posted by Alin:

Really? Eu gave sanctions to Russia and you know what Putin did? Remove all volswagen from Rusia state institutions(police, jandarmery-russians billionars followed him closely). They all went and bought fluffing Hunday and left Merkel sucking her finger.

This sanctions game is a dangerous game, when tou have Eu at the front door and China South Coreea in the back yard. Economically talking things do not look good for you either...

Alin stevia in massive amounts.

I get my ass kicked my miggas
https://youtu.be/eXUGh2vXSMM
See?

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 20:40:36

Serioslly mods ban/expose the lammers behind multiple forum accounts. At least we know what retards were behind that. Look at the above folk... he is following me all arround. This is what makes people leave this forum... and ultimatelly this game.

You ban fluffing dagga and you allow this to happen? Ban me too than... you need retards on this forum it seems.

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 20:46:03

Originally posted by Alin:

Really? Eu gave sanctions to Russia and you know what Putin did? Remove all volswagen from Rusia state institutions(police, jandarmery-russians billionars followed him closely). They all went and bought fluffing Hunday and left Merkel sucking her finger. VW is now crushing with the speed of a malfunction Mig29, after the "fake cip".

Was there supposed to be a counterpoint to my statment in there somewhere? Do you even understand what I was saying or did you just see the word "sanctions" and start fluffting on your keyboard? I said military action isn't good for the economy if it makes international sanctions worse and offends a trading partner as well.

Also, I'm not convinced you know how sanctions work. It isn't as simple as buying Hyundais instead of VWs. Asset freezing and travel restrictions are a much larger part.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 7th 2015, 20:48:20
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 20:58:06

Surelly ford i saw. You pronounced " sanctions " , like they care. They are in an economical war and the sanctions you talk about are like ants attacking an elephant. I gave a counter example how sanction can back fire on EU.

I am not in a fluff mode fight ford. Buying good car from south coreez germany and soon to come china is the same thing for ivan... and you know english is my 3rd and i can t go into a deep elaborated discussion about economics, in my 3rd.

So fluff of with your fancy words... money wise buying car from South Coree = buying car from VW. Check map where vw and hyundai make cars.

Travel restriction they have for a lot of time. The rich will travel despite restriction. Assets moving is a dangerous game too.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 7th 2015, 21:05:13

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:13:54

I wish that made sense so I could respond.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:16:20

Good night... ford!

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:16:52

Sleep tight, don't let the Muslims bite.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:23:37

Surelly , wish i ll just have your guns defend me in my dreams...

Nvm... i ll use my combat skills. Your math ain t going to help me either, after i just drink 100 grams of alcohool.

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:05:59

I'm sad that you didn't appreciate my joke.

How could you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 23:04:43

I actually did... really going to sleep now.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 23:24:17

Liar
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯