Verified:

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 5:56:52

Get well soon Hammer aka Chris !

You will be in my prayers :)

h2orich Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 6:09:13

you guys talk as if he's gonna die or something.. he is just unwell with tons of medical conditions.. but I don't think any of those are that life threatening. stop this curse.

Nerrus Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 6:43:57

Originally posted by h2orich:
you guys talk as if he's gonna die or something.. he is just unwell with tons of medical conditions.. but I don't think any of those are that life threatening. stop this curse.

Curse? Ok, no praying for non-life-threatening cases o_O

Edited By: Nerrus on Oct 20th 2015, 7:12:32
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 7:22:10

No curse la. Just to wish him well ! anyway.. spoken like a true chinese .. sensitive to this kinda stuff.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2015, 9:54:56

yes lah. come on lah. relax lah guys :p

h2orich Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 10:58:11

relac somemore go one corner lepak la

Nerrus Game profile

Oct 20th 2015, 12:37:53

Ok, sheathe your sword and let us go to bed, that we may make friends and learn to trust each other :P
^..^ Surren ^..^

Untagged Hunter

Oct 20th 2015, 14:23:01

fluff you lahz

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2015, 15:41:51

lol ya relac one corner, maintain balance.
nerrus what kind of frens do u make while in bed?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2015, 16:07:32

The kind where you need to sheathe your sword. Sometimes a double sheathe is necessary.
Just shut up and have another beer

ssewellusmc

Oct 21st 2015, 0:24:36

Originally posted by silentwolf:

No curse la. Just to wish him well ! anyway.. spoken like a true chinese .. sensitive to this kinda stuff.

Spoken like a true Chinese would be "hey, why the fuk is that 8 year old in school? Shouldn't he be in the factory making trinkets 12 hours a day?"

Nerrus Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 2:18:04

Originally posted by Relax lah:
lol ya relac one corner, maintain balance.
nerrus what kind of frens do u make while in bed?

Not sure I haven't gotten anyone to try it yet :{

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Spoken like a true Chinese would be "hey, why the fuk is that 8 year old in school? Shouldn't he be in the factory making trinkets 12 hours a day?"

If there's a slippery slope, let's not go down there :|
^..^ Surren ^..^

silentwolf Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 7:41:44

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

spoken like a true american :)

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 16:32:38

We all aren't so uncouth.

Nerrus Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 16:56:59

Stereotyping leads to dark places o_o
^..^ Surren ^..^

Frybert Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 17:26:01

Originally posted by Nerrus:
Stereotyping leads to dark places o_o

Thats racist!

cronie Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 17:55:43

is express going to turn into the alliance forum?

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 19:17:49

Not enough links to dumb pics to be like alliance.

Frybert Game profile

Oct 21st 2015, 20:28:43

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2015, 20:31:26

That's better.

Nerrus Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 1:58:52

Originally posted by cronie:
is express going to turn into the alliance forum?

http://memecrunch.com/...chinese-chicken/image.png
^..^ Surren ^..^

ebert00 Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 2:46:50

You will be in my prayers too hammer.

Hammer Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 20:47:09

You guys are cool. I have laughed at most of these comments even after reading several times.

SilentWolf, my wife doesn't know anything about this game and doesn't want to learn, but your thread made her cry. The internet can be a cool tool when used properly. Most of you that I chat with frequently are on the other side of the world. That makes it even more cool that we can come here and socialize, have fun, poke, tease, learn, teach, whatever.

Thank you, guys. No, I'm not going to die today, but I'm progressive. For someone who lived on about 4 hours of sleep for years and was doing something outdoors when not working, I'm still learning how to cope.

Short version: Four years ago, I was not on any medication, ran a few miles a day, was active, loved the outdoors, camping, hunting, fishing. Fainted at work in October 2011 while giving a new guy a tour, and when I regained consciousness, everything was different. Even my body temp base line. Now, I am on almost 40 pills a day, home health, a Mayo patient, don't drive, and can't walk 1/4 mile without rest. BUT, it could be worse, so I am truly very thankful for where I am, my friends, and the peace that I feel inside.

I tell you that because of this. I was always preparing for retirement one day, had life insurance if I died, and worked hard for my company. I never thought about being disabled. It happens. In the blink of an eye, it happened. Of all the places to faint, I was going down a flight of stairs! So often we hear about life being short. Sometimes, however, it is the quality of life that is short. We never talk about that.

Please do not read into anything I write; not looking for sympathy or apathy or anything else. Just want to share one message with you - go enjoy today.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 20:54:04

hammer has it right in a way, no matter how long you live it all comes down to how much you have actually lived yourself enjoying being yourself and doing things that appease you. 10 years of glory is much better then 100 years of misery.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Hammer Game profile

Oct 22nd 2015, 21:07:33

Thanks, drkprinc, for summarizing what I was trying to say. Well said.

cronie Game profile

Oct 23rd 2015, 20:52:11

This thread seems so random. And then apparently its some insider information thing. Or unless its a made up story. Kinda confused.

So why did you get sick? What disease was it?

Frybert Game profile

Oct 23rd 2015, 21:13:48