Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2015, 12:24:35

Well, folks, the truth is out there. This is what this game has come to then. So, be prepared.

I have figured out how Skiddmark was able to accomplish his nefarious deed. It was a well conceived plan indeed.

Here's how it worked.

He built a spy country, that had a huge SPAL. After that, it was simple. He just fed off all you sheep, stole your stocks, and sold them to get big enough militarily to be able to attack me and me not be able to get a spy report on him.

The question I have in my mind right now, is this.

Were any of you actively feeding the guy, by allowing him to get the huge SPAL paid for by the stocks he stole from you, in exchange for whatever else you may have wanted from him. In fact, I'm actually a bit OK with this because, it demonstrates to me that I've been doing it all wrong all the way around.

First, instead of Skiddmark, I could have been taking your stocks like that, but it just never occurred to me to do that to any other players, even though by and large, it would have been easier for me to have been doing that all along too. So, I suppose that I owe Skiddmark an apology, and a statement.

Here goes "Skiddmark, you have taught me a major lesson here. And here all this time I didn't think there was any new exploits in the game, and you have demonstrated quite effectively that there is a better way to navigate the stockers and use their own fluff against them. :) So, I say, Thank You for that little tidbit. In effect, you have made the game better. I will certainly have a lot more fun with it using your trick."

Everybody celebrate. :) You're all doomed now. I will harvest from the sheep in an all new way. No longer will I have to hit some schmuck with 4 times my land in my scores list for a huge grab every few days or so. I can do that from time to time, AND, I can steal the stock from those whom I'm planning to landgrab in order to have the military cheaply enough when I need it, instead of building it up over time, like I usually do.

Let's all have some fun, eh? :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Oct 28th 2015, 13:30:17

this is a solo server. you dont feed other players....

everything isnt a conspiracy. he is just a better player than you. that isnt a difficult concept.

no one is scared of your threat. you arnt good enough of a player to be a problem. but if you are having fun playing in your own pool of drool then good for you.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 28th 2015, 13:32:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 28th 2015, 14:31:42

Ford, I'm going to celebrate taking advantage of you like Skiddmark has demonstrated is SO very effective. LOL

I'm going to have a ball now. :)

mrford Game profile

Oct 28th 2015, 14:48:28

you mean like last time we battled in game?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 28th 2015, 18:26:20

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I have figured out how Skiddmark was able to accomplish his nefarious deed.

Originally posted by mrford:

he is just a better player than you. that isnt a difficult concept.

+1

Edited By: Over The Hill on Oct 28th 2015, 18:29:53
See Original Post

h2orich Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 3:02:04

stole your stock? like how? did he sneak some spies to the market?

stanrools Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 5:04:41

any self respecting player keeps their stock on the market. good luck stealing a hundred million bushels from me when they are safe and sound in the land of the public market at a unsellable price.
Techer to win it all.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 12:52:48

You guys are being deliberately dense, aren't you? LOL

The stock gets returned from the market for a brief time before you can put it back on the market again. There's a window of opportunity there that can be figured out by looking at when a country plays it's turns, thus, you will know just before that time, if he has any stock, it will be there for the taking.

Unless you are like Ford and have no life outside this game and can log on just seconds before it gets returned from the market because you're JUST THAT GOOD. LOL

andyxxx Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 13:41:50

I admit it. It wasn't me!

h2orich Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 14:41:39

Cerberus.. I think there's an option to recall your goods and put them on the market again before you log out for the day..

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 15:11:35

Originally posted by h2orich:
Cerberus.. I think there's an option to recall your goods and put them on the market again before you log out for the day..

One of the many things I didn't know about the market operation. :) LOL

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 15:12:20

Had to get a little extra help, eh? LOL Very Funny. I'm most amused.

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 15:23:10

How have you survived this long with so little brain power. I can just about grantee you I spend lesss time on my countries than you do. And they are exponentially better than yours, because I am not retarded.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 29th 2015, 15:27:17
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 15:30:45

Cerb, we usually recall all stocks before we call it a day and then put them on the market again.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 20:22:34

Originally posted by mrford:
How have you survived this long with so little brain power. I can just about grantee you I spend lesss time on my countries than you do. And they are exponentially better than yours, because I am not retarded.

Ford, you are such a putz. There is no one like you. You're the greatest at everything you have ever tried your hand at. All anyone ever had to do was to ask you about that, and you would be only too happy to crow your superiority to all other people everywhere.

Well, you know what? I don't give a fluff what you think. Or what you do, or where you go, how you do it, or any other item of information about you. I just don't give a rat's ass. So, piss off, bub.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 20:24:02

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 22:09:17

just because i am better than you, doesnt mean im the greatest.

the last time i was nice to you and we agreed to a 1v1, you quit 5 minutes in, and made 3 threads on FFAT that i was cheating somehow. you have THAT little of a comprehension of this game. so forgive me if i call you a flufftard every time i see you saying something stupid. and knowing you, everything out of your mouth is stupid as fluff.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 29th 2015, 22:23:13
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Serpentor Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 23:07:32

Jeez you guys. You both whine like mules. Give it a rest. PM each other instead.
The EEVIL Empire

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 23:32:02

I forgot I forced you to click on this thread. My bad.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2015, 23:46:59

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Jeez you guys. You both whine like mules. Give it a rest. PM each other instead.

Only makes sense, bro. :) Will pipe it down. :)

mrford Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 23:51:13

You will more than likely make another thread in a day or so complaining about the same thing you have in the last 3 or 4.
Swagger of a Chupacabra