Verified:

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 17th 2015, 15:23:28

Originally posted by Angel1:
Alin, anybody who thinks that the War in Iraq was about oil needs to ask themselves if the US actually gained any oil out of the war. Fact of the matter is that we did not. The idea is completely, totally, and utterly absurd. The facts are that you go to war with the information you have at the time and not the information you gain after it's all said and done.

Gaddafi's days were numbered when the Arab Spring began. His regime was going to fall with or without US/European intervention. I would not have intervened in Libya until we knew who we were actually supporting. Don't pretend that Gaddafi could have kept power if only the US had not attacked his air defenses.

People can have regard for human rights and also a grasp on the reality of the geo-political situation.

You complain that people don't consider all the facts and yet you willfully and totally ignore the facts about what Arab nations and peoples have done to Israel.

You're entitled to your own opinion, but not to your own facts.
Dont forget they also fail to actually look at reasons as to why it is being done in first place. I would have thought it was common sense that to solve any problem you look at why something is happening in first place and address or fix it. But I can see how wrong I am just looking here at this thread.

A more comprehensive list btw:
1) people that only care about their own personal interests.
a) do nothing about it
b) do something about it to try and use it to their own benefit and interests.

2) people that dont care at all and have no clue what is going on. (cause they dont give rats ass)

3) people that dont care at all but actually do know what is going on. (Choosing just to sit on sidelines or keep track of it in case it does regard something they do care about later on.)

4) people that do care but dont have clue what is going on. (rely solely on propaganda and what they see on TV shown at that time like on news)

5) people that do care and think they know what is going on but dont see whole picture or really research it.
a) do nothing about it
b) try to do something about it, which may or may not be effective cause they dont see whole picture.

6) people that do care and do know what is going on, seeing the entire picture.
a) do nothing about it
b) do something effective about it.