Verified:

Thunder Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 7:17:32

/me makes purty eyes to K4F...to get OzzyB's country numbers to put on our watch list :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

OrigOzzyB

Oct 8th 2010, 8:02:32

Just about to leave for my trip, you already have four of them Thunder! They are pretty obvious, the top hitters and missilers lol

@ NOW3P - It's Blind sight you moron. The whole concept is about vision and not seeing it coming etc etc. Sight not side.

Peace and Love.

Thunder Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 10:19:16

*slaps me OzzyB silly*
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

synoder Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 10:51:29

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:

@ NOW3P - It's Blind sight you moron. The whole concept is about vision and not seeing it coming etc etc. Sight not side.

Peace and Love.

Actually NOW3P is right, it is blind SIDE. I understand your confusion though. The term means hitting someone from a position that they can't see. ie. tackling a quartback from behind.

joeskin Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 12:27:39

To much talking now..

Good luck PANLV and NBK in this war....

To NBK....nice FS .
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Popcom Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 17:42:51

Of coarse we blind sided them.
that's the POINT! lol
Do you think we would post saying "hey, pan, we want a war and are gonna pick you, here's our time and date, be ready"?

Although, i seem to remember a thread asking us who we were about to FS....so clearly everyone know that SOMEONE was gonna get it.

back in the day, leaked news that one of the biggest clans on the server was going to war, would have automatically put clans to yellow alert, and the order to store some turns would have been made till things played out.
that and clans ran MMRs to make sure they were always half ass ready for a war at least, which is lacking these days. (this is no dig to Pan, its a server wide prob. we even had a string killed off by 1 troop)

as for "a netting clan"....
EVERYONE is a netting clan with little exception. AoDT was a war clan, but are gone. IMP would be down for a scrap, but we are WAY bigger, and im sure there would be a flood of QQ (not necessarily from them, just in general) if we hit a clan that much smaller.

Pan has of the best netters AND killers playing for them, we figured it would be a fun war to have. and so far it is.

1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 18:24:23

Originally posted by OrigOzzyB:

Peace and Love.

ROFL!!!! We got us an Engrish major here ladies and germs!

Just to help save you from making a further fool of yourself...

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/blind-siding

Go away now little one. Try directing all that nerdy energy at NBK instead.

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 8th 2010, 18:34:35
See Original Post

Havoc Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 19:10:58

In defense of OzzyB, he is Australian.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Rico Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 20:24:19

Yeah, everything is backwards in Australian. Including the toilets.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Oct 8th 2010, 21:20:39

Oh wow, the toilets too!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 22:57:15

Apparently the manners are too....

Twain Game profile

Oct 8th 2010, 23:49:57

Originally posted by NOW3P:
what were they supposed to do? Ask for permission first? Maybe give you their hitting order?

Since you bring it up, yes please!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 0:55:59

Yea NBK we give you guys fair warning before we attack.. in most cases 3 hours of failed spy ops. Damn your war prepped countries
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 1:15:33

lol, good call wiggle. WE DEMAND EQUAL TREATMENT :P

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 5:26:53

*FS'es NBK AND PAN*

malykii Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 6:08:05

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Yea NBK we give you guys fair warning before we attack.. in most cases 3 hours of failed spy ops. Damn your war prepped countries

lol, yes! gotta love the failed ops. i don't know how many 5 turn spy op batches i have wasted so far, but it is a lot. PANG, REMOVE SPY OP DR!!!

DO IT, DO IT
fear the turtles.

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 12:52:04

Originally posted by malykii:

lol, yes! gotta love the failed ops. i don't know how many 5 turn spy op batches i have wasted so far, but it is a lot. PANG, REMOVE SPY OP DR!!!

DO IT, DO IT

Actually, this is a good idea. Maybe not for all spy ops, as I see the point in having DR on the harmful spy ops, so it doesn't become to easy to spy kill. However, if the non-harmful ops of Spy, Military Spy and Spy on Alliances could be removed from DRs, that'd be super awesome.

Maybe other people disagree though.

Popcom Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 14:31:20

i thought it was on a different table. even if harmfull opps hit DR where 0 spies still stop 99/100 attempts, i can always get a spy op past.

it was frustrating at the start, cause i got use to Mars, but its better this way for sure.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

joeskin Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 15:08:54

POPcom...just hit and dont spam FFAT :)
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 15:52:04

Popcom: Just from experience, I'd agree mostly. It seems like you can get a spy op past, but it might take 5-6 attempts on a target that you should have beat easily in SPAL and all other factors, so I have a feeling (again, entirely anecdotal) that there is still a level of DR from harmful spy ops that affect regular ops.

I'm not one of the players that knows all the math behind the game though, so I'll fully acknowledge that I could easily be wrong.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 18:41:15

There is no DR on regular spy ops - only on harmful ops.

You can SR a country 30x, and still get an op through. This is one of the best changes they've made to war so far, imo.

Twain Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 18:58:55

NOW3P: Was that a recent change? I haven't done so many spy ops that I can claim to notice a difference in this war yet, but when we fought IMP and SoF, it sure seemed like it was impossible to get spy ops on that Dragon fella, and we had the spies that it shouldn't have been that hard.

But I'm pretty sure we had him in perpetual diminished returns with how much we had to hit him and spy him and throw kitchen sinks at him.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 19:53:56

I think it was implemented 2 or 3 sets back....can't remember for sure.

I know last set I had 2 countries that all but a few folks wouldn't have had a prayer of getting an op on other than random dumb luck.

kemo Game profile

Oct 9th 2010, 21:51:15

twain its not just your spal too. everythings relevant to the amount you have compared to theirs :P
all praised to ra

Popcom Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 18:47:15

should have asked me to try now3p. i had a spy bunny that did a few hundred ops on all sorts of countries in all sorts of clans and never failed once. coulda used the challenge
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 10th 2010, 19:22:44

Last set I had 2 countries w/ 2mil spies, %125 spy tech, and 9k acres.

Only time I bounced any ops was when countries were spied out.

and Tex STILL hasn't learned to get himself some spies when he suicides :-)