Verified:

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 7th 2016, 23:01:26

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 7th 2016, 23:08:06

you just lost a player because im sick of all the trolling and headaches. Warster and Xninja can go fluff themselves. If I ever do decide to come back it will only be to sucide Chaos

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 7th 2016, 23:20:46

Collzaboration Game profile

Apr 7th 2016, 23:11:59

LOL Ninja? Ninja is a good guy if you have issues with him then.........

Heston Game profile

Apr 7th 2016, 23:26:11

Originally posted by macdaddy:
you just lost a player because im sick of all the trolling and headaches. Warster and Xninja can go fluff themselves. If I ever do decide to come back it will only be to sucide Chaos

Settle down buck a roo. Just dont cheat. Say your sorry for cheating, get trolled and play on. Easy fluff. Stop trying to act top shelf at this game.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 7th 2016, 23:40:55

Even if I start over Heston, I still lose all my work I put into it and they only give me 33 turns so I am down about 150 turns per country which works out to be over 2000 turns. That ticks me off

Edited By: macdaddy on Apr 7th 2016, 23:44:55

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2016, 23:53:14

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
Well, its ok to register as many countries as you want to a tag, but its cheating to create more than 16 countries altogether (no matter which tag they belong to) (http://www.earthempires.com/ffa/serverdetails).

Thank you Swedish Viper for letting me know.

WHY ??? that was two days ago
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 0:18:33

Lesson learnt: You should know from now on that if you make countries "that suck" they will be auto-deleted
from the server ;) (at least that is how I interpret what happend based on your thread name)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 0:21:50

haha, yeah. Lesson learnt but why don't they just gave me my 16 countries back and erase the other 16. I don't want to lose 2000 turns. It puts me at a huge disadvantage, especially when im a noob and still learning.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Apr 8th 2016, 1:04:46

Prob bc there is no way to tell if you used the other 2 strings to help the 3rd. And bc... that is the rules :P
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Snippet

Apr 8th 2016, 1:11:10

'Earth has deleted my 16 countries because they...'
...my 16 countries ... and ... the other 16

The title of this thread is disingenuous.

Deano being purple reminds me of the Flintstones.

Bob Loblaw

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2016, 1:15:16

"On the Free For All server, each player is allowed to play up to 16 countries at once.
Playing multiple countries at once opens up countless new strategies and playing styles, but you are free to play as few as one and as many as the maximum."

It's all right there for you to read when you create your countries.

No excuses

Xninja Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 1:20:17

I fluff myself 2-3x daily.... I had nothing to do with what happened.... At least I was able to keep purple out of chaos for once...
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

drkprinc Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 1:37:35

Purple free chaos
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

macdaddy Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 1:40:30

You advertised to the entire earth community that I was playing multiple accounts. This is what triggered an investigation and lead to the removal of my countries. Not for a second did you try and talk me out of it or advise me to delete the countries. But instead you go advertise to the world instead. Thanks for fluffing me over on my bday fluff head.

The_Hawk

Apr 8th 2016, 2:19:05

Happy birthday

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 8th 2016, 2:27:46

You advertised to the entire earth community that I was playing multiple accounts. This is what triggered an investigation and lead to the removal of my countries. Not for a second did you try and talk me out of it or advise me to delete the countries. But instead you go advertise to the world instead. Thanks for fluffing me over on my bday fluff head.

Lmfao, you noob!!! I think almost everyone would have booted your dumb ass, but trying to clean up a tag that has a bad name already, Xninja did the right thing. If you're stupid enough to ask about running more then the allowed amount of countries, then it should be made public to warn anyone that may bring you into their clan that you're a complete moron lmao!!

Also happy birthday

Edited By: jjterrico on Apr 8th 2016, 2:48:38
See Original Post

Raging Budda Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 2:54:44

also, despite what some peeps think, the mods weren't born yesterday.

Still early on, start with only 16 countries and acutally may not behind at all in turns. People who start a few days in still get credit for all the turns like they started 1 min in.
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 3:08:47

Originally posted by Xninja:

I fluff myself 2-3x daily.... I had nothing to do with what happened.... At least I was able to keep purple out of chaos for once...

The set is young... give it time.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 8th 2016, 3:10:50

Deano we knew you had more then 1 account, I caught you on another server. I have no access to mod tools for ffa which means I didn't delete you, I hadn't even mentioned you to the other mods as I haven't been home.

As I told you in a message, when u created your account you agreed to t&c of the game, one of which is that u can't run more then 1 account.

You can't claim you didn't know because it's in a big box on the last page when you make an account.

Staff members were well within their rights when they deleted you.

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Scott Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 3:21:49

Deano - bottom line is it is your own fault for being retarded enough to have more than one account. It isn't Xninja for warning everyone, it is you, for cheating.

SwedishViper Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 3:40:41

So its Deanos Birthday today? Hmmm, thought he was born yesterday ;)
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 3:48:44

How many times do I need to be right before you listen to me?

How fluffing stupid are you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 5:01:20

All the work you put in??????????????

go play solitaire you muppet

Deano (#609)
(Fascism)
Clan: NEO
Networth: 47,907
Land: 595
Dead
Deleted
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 5:07:02

Originally posted by SwedishViper:
So its Deanos Birthday today? Hmmm, thought he was born yesterday ;)

+1
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Guthix Game profile

Apr 8th 2016, 5:08:02

Happy Birthday Delano...make a wish your countries are recreated!

Neofight Game profile

Apr 9th 2016, 0:04:33

bump