Verified:

victor victoria

May 4th 2016, 22:05:56

answer where you may:

Can trump nominate his son or wife as vp?
Can hamrod nominate willys bill as vp even though he was p?
If only an american born person can be president does that mean that somebody of foreign birth can not hold the office of any that would qualify for line of succession?
If hamrod does win will she be legally allowed to pardon herself? (Totally serious question- if lets say email or benghazi is still up in the air and she wins, is she allowed to pardon herself?)
How iron tight are we with this One Nine? ( or The Big S as my girl S.B. liked to call it) Did we take this fluff to scotus?

farmer Game profile

May 4th 2016, 23:19:02

I'd rather talk about bathrooms.

victor victoria

May 4th 2016, 23:28:55

I thought youd never ask

Atryn Game profile

May 5th 2016, 0:59:43

Originally posted by victor victoria:
answer where you may:

If only an american born person can be president does that mean that somebody of foreign birth can not hold the office of any that would qualify for line of succession?

Wikipedia to the rescue!

The Twelfth Amendment states that "no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice President of the United States." Thus, to serve as vice president, an individual must: Be a natural-born U.S. citizen; Be at least 35 years old.

The rest of your questions made no sense to me. Its like you are speaking in tongues.

mrford Game profile

May 5th 2016, 1:09:17

he is speaking in drunk
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vic Game profile

May 5th 2016, 2:40:28

Brades - if by foreign birth you mean born outside of the U.S. as a non U.S. citizen to two non U.S. citizens, no go on running.

But if by foreign birth you mean board abroad to two U.S. citizens, typically, yes that baby becomes naturalized and could run

Forgotten

May 5th 2016, 7:34:12

Frank Underwood did it.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2016, 10:52:30

for the succession thing i think holding the post is fine, you just get skipped over in the line

so say the house majority leader was an immigrant then it goes whoever next, senate majority leader maybe

victor victoria

May 5th 2016, 11:24:38

Yepp so as atryn pointed out, google is your friend.
So for secretary of interior Sally jewel, she is indeed skipped over but obviously allowed to hold the position.

Now can Hillary pardon herself? Because in killing Reagan Nixon just resigned.. why didn't he pardon himself? How come he couldn't but Gerald could?

Hawkster Game profile

May 6th 2016, 5:35:02

Only a sissy would accept or allow to be pardoned. A real man is willing to accept consequences for their actions.

So for example, Clinton could have pardoned himself .... as the man in that family is Hillary. Hillary would never pardon herself .. or would she? She did pardon Clinton in pursuit of her own personal goal.

Stryke Game profile

May 6th 2016, 10:02:16

https://www.quora.com/...hildren-to-Vice-President

Can hamrod nominate willys bill as vp even though he was p?

http://www.factcheck.org/...e-president-bill-clinton/

Edited By: Stryke on May 6th 2016, 10:06:59
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Forgotten

May 6th 2016, 10:25:25

Can Donald Trump nominate Bill Clinton as VP?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

victor victoria

May 6th 2016, 13:36:45

thank you, stryke!
i also hsd no idea about the p and vp not being allowed to be from the same state. those were both interesting reads.

Raging Budda Game profile

May 6th 2016, 15:18:46

22nd admendment.

"Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once"

I think that means Clinton/Bush/Obama can be appointed VP, but they would not be able to be re-elected if they somehow became president (again). i'm keying on the word "elected" since when a VP isn't "elected" when he comes president.
Your base is mine!

Stryke Game profile

May 7th 2016, 10:38:29

Yeah, I had a conversation regarding that; If Clinton/Bush/Obama were appointed as VP, wouldn't the Line of Succession just skip the VP and go to the Speaker of the House of Representatives in this instance?
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Suicidal Game profile

May 7th 2016, 10:47:54

Simple answer to the original question, yes :) ~Boner~

Marshal Game profile

May 7th 2016, 11:09:26

Originally posted by Stryke:
Yeah, I had a conversation regarding that; If Clinton/Bush/Obama were appointed as VP, wouldn't the Line of Succession just skip the VP and go to the Speaker of the House of Representatives in this instance?

that would be tested in supreme court.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....