Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2016, 17:29:36

Looking at the two choices presented to the American people as candidates for the office of the chief executive. If I lived in a hostile nations lands, I would already be licking my chops for the upcoming collapse of the United States.

It is almost inevitable at this point that the US is at the end of its rope and ready to hang and age.

I must admit, I look at China and experience some political envy, they might have a one party system, and we "claim" a two party system, when in reality, it's still a one party system. But, the American Dream has picked up after its eviction from the US and moved to China.

I'm not going to be around long enough to see how this all plays out, and for that, I am truly thankful.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

conspiracy theory

May 19th 2016, 17:32:44

*passes out tin foil to everyone

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2016, 17:34:41

Originally posted by conspiracy theory:
*passes out tin foil to everyone

Puts tinfoil to it's proper use in BBqing PORK ribs..

conspiracy theory

May 19th 2016, 17:35:44

Alright Chicken Little. Calm your tits.

Bill Clinton

May 19th 2016, 17:37:55

Tits? Where?

Dissident Game profile

May 19th 2016, 18:17:01

Originally posted by conspiracy theory:
Alright Chicken Little. Calm your tits.

Thats a great line.

Scott Game profile

May 19th 2016, 18:45:09

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Looking at the two choices presented to the American people as candidates for the office of the chief executive. If I lived in a hostile nations lands, I would already be licking my chops for the upcoming collapse of the United States.

It is almost inevitable at this point that the US is at the end of its rope and ready to hang and age.

I must admit, I look at China and experience some political envy, they might have a one party system, and we "claim" a two party system, when in reality, it's still a one party system. But, the American Dream has picked up after its eviction from the US and moved to China.

I'm not going to be around long enough to see how this all plays out, and for that, I am truly thankful.

China has plenty of opportunity... The most impressive advantage they have over the US is their freedom of speech, followed closely by state organized rape.

Heston Game profile

May 19th 2016, 18:52:00

The republic will stay intact along with the union. The opposition doesnt have the firepower or heart. Thats just a fact. No matter how much you hate a particular politician. Youre better represented bashing politicians individual morals and values than attempting to take the game ball and go home. It makes you look like a fluff flufftard laying down and grabbing obamas jack boot (lol) and putting it on your own neck. Or you stripping down naked pulling your lubed ass cheeks apart asking bubba not to fluff your ass. Think bubba will take you serious?
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ruthie

May 19th 2016, 19:02:35

Originally posted by Bill Clinton:
Tits? Where?

OMG LOL
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Clinton HitSquad

May 19th 2016, 19:04:49

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Tits? Where?

OMG LOL

OMG, someone has dirt on the Clinton's? Time to murder them and leave their dead bodies in a DC park.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2016, 22:39:12

Originally posted by Clinton HitSquad:
Originally posted by Ruthie:
Tits? Where?

OMG LOL

OMG, someone has dirt on the Clinton's? Time to murder them and leave their dead bodies in a DC park.

its been done before
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 1:52:40

Been a long time since I voted for someone I actually liked. Usually its just the lesser of two evils.
But I still keep on voting,go figure

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 2:37:26

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Been a long time since I voted for someone I actually liked. Usually its just the lesser of two evils.
But I still keep on voting,go figure

Thats the procedure in the middle also. Im not at all swayed by sex, pooping or genital mutilation rights though. Only because im not a flufftarded hetero, homo worshipping, cheerleading mental illness stupid son of a fluff.

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 3:02:08

Military suicide rate is 22 people a day.

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 3:20:28

fluffs like this exist ...

https://youtu.be/S3cA4snCd04
"Gots isis callin me"
"Gaw some grenades n errytang but i fraid to trow dem."

bellca Game profile

May 21st 2016, 17:19:24

Trump ain't gonna win brah.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2016, 22:29:55

Heston Game profile

May 21st 2016, 23:24:11

Yep. My daughter can dress game. There will not be a race war. Maybe a culture war, but no race war. Which means the wall in the trophy room would be diverse, but mostly white.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 21st 2016, 23:29:39

Originally posted by Heston:

Yep. My daughter can dress game. There will not be a race war. Maybe a culture war, but no race war. Which means the wall in the trophy room would be diverse, but mostly white.

Well, then it seems to me that a lot of liberals would be after my head to put on their wall in the den. LOL

Heston Game profile

May 21st 2016, 23:49:26

Originally posted by Heston:

Well, then it seems to me that a lot of liberals would be after my head to put on their wall in the den. LOL

Only metaphorically. Their bought muscle would have already cashed them in or they would go back into hiding.

Garry Owen Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 1:35:55

A power-mad criminal vs an ego-maniac

It is a sad time for the Republic....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

May 23rd 2016, 2:21:28

Originally posted by Garry Owen:

This

+100

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 23rd 2016, 3:58:03

Originally posted by Garry Owen:

According to recent polls, the majority of Americans agree with this sentiment. 57% unfavorable for each. Which would suggest that maybe it isn't actually a two way race this time around. I know that's a pretty radical idea to think people might stop voting for candidates that they think are giant piles of excrement, but hey.. I'm a dreamer.

Rook Game profile

May 24th 2016, 3:20:56

Twenty years ago the internet was a progressive, heady place, full of ideas and promise. Now this dittohead bullfluff. Time flies