Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 11:28:24

The only thing that will make this race fun again will be the Hillary\Trump debates.
I'll stock up on popcorn

Atryn Game profile

May 20th 2016, 13:15:35

Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by Atryn:

I don't know how that was in any way related to or in response to my post, but, um.... ok?

Sounds like this guy has some hyper-local neighborhood problems in the East Village in NYC, which he blames on all the people around him.

That is relevant to the treatment of women, how?

For that very angry Feminazi reaction I just got. Thanks.

Also,

I guess you support racism as well...

http://liberty247.net/...inton-margaret-sanger.png

Why would you assume that? I never said I supported Clinton.

You are saying you absolutely without any doubt do not support Hilary Clinton, correct?

No, I'm not saying that either. I'm undecided. Like most Americans, I don't "support" any of the candidates. I'll choose the best option available when those options are laid in front of me and the politics up to that point have played out.

I haven't been thrilled with the candidate choices in quite a while. I had hoped ex-chairman Powell would have run a few years back, but he opted out for precisely the *right* reasons. I was interested in General Wesley Clark before he dropped out. I'm not exclusively on "one side of the aisle" (a phrase of our two-party system) or the other.

What I *am* saying is that you jumped to conclusions about my political views because I posted something about Obama vs. Trump views on women? Do you assume anyone who cares about public views and statements on women must belong to a particular political party? What does that say about whichever party you affiliate with?

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 14:38:53

So if Hitler supports eugenics, and Margeret Sanger supported eugenics... Why would Hillary say she thinks Margeret was such a visionary? Because she is a racist nazi! Ha

As for you attempting to take a jab at my political party that is laughable. I am a libertarian and I would prefer anarchy over the choices the demacrates and republicans offer.

It is fun to watch to many femanazi's get upset about "trump said this or that". Clearly a double standard and not equal given Gillary Clinton support euthenizing retards and minorities.

Atryn Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:35:58

So if Hitler supports eugenics, and Margeret Sanger supported eugenics... Why would Hillary say she thinks Margeret was such a visionary? Because she is a racist nazi! Ha

As for you attempting to take a jab at my political party that is laughable. I am a libertarian and I would prefer anarchy over the choices the demacrates and republicans offer.

It is fun to watch to many femanazi's get upset about "trump said this or that". Clearly a double standard and not equal given Gillary Clinton support euthenizing retards and minorities.

The difference is that this is what Trump is actually saying himself, not a statement about another person who is misquoted out of context and then spun.

Also, history matters.

For example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...d_States_who_owned_slaves

Do you believe anyone who has ever said anything positive about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or the other 10 listed there "support slavery" because they admired some of the actions of a former slave owner? Or would you more hold someone accountable who directly, themselves, says that slavery is ok, today?

Atryn Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:37:27

As per my other post, I'll let you get the last word in. I'm expecting my account to be deleted here sometime soon.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:54:35

The difference is that this is what Trump is actually saying himself, not a statement about another person who is misquoted out of context and then spun.

Also, history matters.

For example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/...d_States_who_owned_slaves

Do you believe anyone who has ever said anything positive about George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or the other 10 listed there "support slavery" because they admired some of the actions of a former slave owner? Or would you more hold someone accountable who directly, themselves, says that slavery is ok, today?

You should try reading his whole quote - not what someone else wants you to hear.

You are now reaching back to 1770's - 1810's to support Clinton's view on euthanizing the mentally retarded and minorities? Get out of here - your bias is showing.

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:55:53

why would you need someone to delete your account so you can quit?

your will power that weak?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 15:58:04

Originally posted by mrford:
why would you need someone to delete your account so you can quit?

your will power that weak?

I suspect it will be a parting gift at the pitty party..

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:25:39

Good work butt boys chased off another

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:29:41

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Good work butt boys chased off another

What is your fascination with gay butt sex and fluffting? Gtf outta here with that fluff.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Ruthie

May 20th 2016, 16:56:00

And another awesome player has left the game over real life threats.

This is a freaking game people. Why threaten someone's family over stupid forum fluff.

Makes me want to say fluff this fluff and follow.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 16:59:18

Who's making real life threats?
That's pretty sad

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:50:31

Originally posted by Ruthie:

This is a freaking game people. Why threaten someone's family over stupid forum fluff.

Where are the real life threats?

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 17:55:05

Who did it? Ill flame the fluff out of em.

Ruthie

May 20th 2016, 18:53:26

I don't know who did it, only that he is leaving over it and that makes me angry and sad.

Maybe whoever it was will be brave enough to say in public what was said to Atryn and why.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 18:57:20

I don't know who did it, only that he is leaving over it and that makes me angry and sad.

Maybe whoever it was will be brave enough to say in public what was said to Atryn and why.

Well was not me, doesn't sound like Heston nor Ford. Perhaps Atryn can shed some light on this...

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 19:04:35

Cowards pm rl threats on the internets then hide. Atryn should post it then wipe the floor with him.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 20:03:37

Well was not me, doesn't sound like Heston nor Ford. Perhaps Atryn can shed some light on this...

LOL!!! IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF YOU TROLLS!
BUT none of you would ever man up to it

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 20:16:20

Go fluff yourself. I don't hide, and I do all my trolling on the boards, not PMs

Maybe because you are a coward it is what you would do, but don't project any of your short comings on me.

I also dont issue death threats or talk about anyone's family. Braden was running around here talking about me beating my children last week and i didn't do it then, what makes you think i would do it to someone I have never personally conversed with? I know logic isn't your strength, but try really hard fluffnuts.

The only PM Atryn and I have ever exchanged was this morning when he explained why he was deleting his account.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 20:36:14

LOL!!! IT SOUNDS EXACTLY LIKE ONE OF YOU TROLLS!
BUT none of you would ever man up to it

None of us did it either you retard. Hopefully he/she reports it so the mods can take care of it.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 20th 2016, 20:47:09

If a real life threat was made PM it to Martian, qz, myself, or any other mod.

Anyway, trump and Hillary are both horible choices. Get informed, vote third party.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 21:07:36

LOL YOU FRIGGIN TROLLS. METHINKS THOU PROTESTS TOO MUCH.
From low lives such as yourselves its not a surprise you'd hop on with the " not me!" Defense
Losers

mrford Game profile

May 20th 2016, 21:20:54

you are an idiot. i really mean that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 21:37:07

LOL YOU FRIGGIN TROLLS. METHINKS THOU PROTESTS TOO MUCH.
From low lives such as yourselves its not a surprise you'd hop on with the " not me!" Defense
Losers

Broke blade mountain screaming blood

BladeEWG Game profile

May 20th 2016, 22:37:49

Awww only two of three trolls responding.
Tweedle dumber troll must be on break,but always good to see tweedle Dee and tweedle sum.

Scott Game profile

May 20th 2016, 23:03:45

Awww only two of three trolls responding.
Tweedle dumber troll must be on break,but always good to see tweedle Dee and tweedle sum.

Guess you weren't busy today. I assume it's hard work to run to the mailbox and the bank to cash your welfare check.

Heston Game profile

May 20th 2016, 23:23:15

BladeEWG Game profile

May 21st 2016, 1:07:06

So nice of you to show up tweedle dumber Lil Scotty.
I always make time to mock the trolls.
But I don't waste my time trying to find videos to try to show how cool I am.
Jackass trolls

SAM_DANGER Game profile

May 21st 2016, 2:04:23

you are an idiot. i really mean that.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to agree with ford on this one....

Criticizing them for using the "not me" defense?? WTF does that even mean? Clearly, AT LEAST two of them are telling the truth, unless they were all one person.

I think the behavior on these boards is often reprehensible and ridiculously immature, but... come on.. sometimes you just make it way too easy for them, Blade.

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 2:11:18

Jackass trolls

I think "mocking the trolls" from you is a huge stretch. The more accurate statement would have been "prove to them I am an idiot and give them a reason to troll me". The later statement would have been more accurate.

You should probably reevaluate calling anyone "dumb" given the fact that your IQ barely exceeds my dogs.

Go find a job or some productive use to society to justify your use of community O2.

Heston Game profile

May 21st 2016, 2:42:54

Jackass trolls

I think "mocking the trolls" from you is a huge stretch. The more accurate statement would have been "prove to them I am an idiot and give them a reason to troll me". The later statement would have been more accurate.

You should probably reevaluate calling anyone "dumb" given the fact that your IQ barely exceeds my dogs.

Go find a job or some productive use to society to justify your use of community O2.

He is working on a flash mob to bring attentions to places that are out of compliance on scalpel carved replica sex organ relief rooms.

Colo Game profile

May 21st 2016, 3:46:58

Originally posted by Red X:
Originally posted by Colo:

...What's the point in voting? The only choice you have is to vote for a republican who will blast me in the ass, or vote for a dem who is blasting me in the ass.

Vote third party.

You are bold for assuming the people will vote for a candidate that speaks realism.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 21st 2016, 3:54:05

More and more people are waking up and voting third party every year. Slowly, but surely it will happen.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

BladeEWG Game profile

May 21st 2016, 12:14:04

Jackass trolls

LOL like you need a reason to troll? Its your nature dumb arse..
You just keep tossing stuff out there in the hopes the other trolls will acknowledge you.
You are so needy its sad

mrford Game profile

May 21st 2016, 15:11:55

says the guy who keeps falling for the troll bait he even acknowledges?

you need to learn how to retort without shooting yourself in the foot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 15:13:15

Jackass trolls

LOL like you need a reason to troll? Its your nature dumb arse..
You just keep tossing stuff out there in the hopes the other trolls will acknowledge you.
You are so needy its sad

I digress, you ARE dumber than my dog....

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 15:13:39

Originally posted by Red X:
More and more people are waking up and voting third party every year. Slowly, but surely it will happen.

This!

BladeEWG Game profile

May 21st 2016, 18:43:21

And you need to learn to stfu once in awhile. No wonder you can never listen or comprehend anyone else's view,you're too busy flapping you jaws.
I suppose that is still better than Lil Scotty who always talks out of his arse.,then like his dog he looks for approval from the king troll.
Do give him a pat once in a while ford,he does try soooooooo hard.

mrford Game profile

May 21st 2016, 18:56:11

you misunderstand my disagreement with lack of comprehension. an ironic event to say the least.

you can understand someone's viewpoint, and still think it is dumb as hell. pretty simple stuff.

also, just because 3 people think you are a tard, doesnt mean the 3 are friends. commonality doesnt equal alliance. I cant tell you the last time i talked to either of those 2.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

May 21st 2016, 19:20:29

also, just because 3 people think you are a tard, doesnt mean the 3 are friends. commonality doesnt equal alliance. I cant tell you the last time i talked to either of those 2.

Confirmed.

Heston Game profile

May 21st 2016, 19:24:38

I am responsible for my own vitriol. I run my mouth all by my lonesome. Thats what a man does. Blade is getting to learn some man fluff now.

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 19:29:49

And you need to learn to stfu once in awhile. No wonder you can never listen or comprehend anyone else's view,you're too busy flapping you jaws.
I suppose that is still better than Lil Scotty who always talks out of his arse.,then like his dog he looks for approval from the king troll.
Do give him a pat once in a while ford,he does try soooooooo hard.

I really wasn't kidding or seeking approval. You are one of the dumbest people I have ever encountred on the internet. It is an incredible feat to say the least.

I have to caveat the dog comment. I have a Border Collie which is the smartest dog breed, so you should be slightly less ashamed that he is smarter than you - but he is a dog, soooo....

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 19:30:27

you misunderstand my disagreement with lack of comprehension. an ironic event to say the least.

you can understand someone's viewpoint, and still think it is dumb as hell. pretty simple stuff.

Probably about 3-4 months ago.

BladeEWG Game profile

May 21st 2016, 21:57:11

Originally posted by Heston:
I am responsible for my own vitriol. I run my mouth all by my lonesome. Thats what a man does. Blade is getting to learn some man fluff now.

Sure Heston. I'll learn some man stuff as soon as a man shows up.
There's nothing the three trolls can teach me tho.

Poor Lil Scotty, your chiming in is getting exhausting. So needy....

Scott Game profile

May 21st 2016, 22:07:31

Originally posted by Heston:

Sure Heston. I'll learn some man stuff as soon as a man shows up.
There's nothing the three trolls can teach me tho.

Poor Lil Scotty, your chiming in is getting exhausting. So needy....

The funny thing is your insult is calling me lik scotty, yet between the two of us, I am the only man. Kind of ironic, no?

BladeEWG Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 0:22:29

Ironic?
New word for the day Lil Scotty? We are all so proud of you!
You're a real man now Lil Scotty? So glad the operation worked for you!
Now you can pee in the men's room? Or you still using the transgender ones?
Hope everything works out for you.

Scott Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 1:55:47

Ironic?
New word for the day Lil Scotty? We are all so proud of you!
You're a real man now Lil Scotty? So glad the operation worked for you!
Now you can pee in the men's room? Or you still using the transgender ones?
Hope everything works out for you.

May be a new word for you to see spelled out, but surely you should understand that word. Also, you can't just take what everyone is calling you and replace your name with the other persons. Lacks creativity.

Also, you seem enamered with transsexual boys (it's?). Seems more like a fantasy of yours than anything else.

http://m.earthempires.com/...gender-38266?t=1449775981

Also, Bruce Jenner is still more of a man than you! Ha

BladeEWG Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 2:04:49

But Lil Scotty I was complimenting you on picking up a new word from fords post.
And complimenting you on your new life with the operation.
Some people can't take a compliment I suppose. Id usually say some guys can't take a complement,but I don't want to offend you.

And I like the grown up "ha" at the end,you learned that from Danger . so proud of your ability to learn words.
Now we just have to wait for you to learn how to be a big boy.

Scott Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 2:21:46

But Lil Scotty I was complimenting you on picking up a new word from fords post.
And complimenting you on your new life with the operation.
Some people can't take a compliment I suppose. Id usually say some guys can't take a complement,but I don't want to offend you.

And I like the grown up "ha" at the end,you learned that from Danger . so proud of your ability to learn words.
Now we just have to wait for you to learn how to be a big boy.

Firstly, danger says "HA!".

Secondly, you weren't complimenting fluff. You are the only limp wristed transsexual in this thread.

Thirdly, Ford did not invent the word Ironic no matter what you claim. It is a common word that everyone is Raghu in 3rd or 4th grade. I know, I know, the sped bus didn't take you to an actual school and you didn't graduate the third grade, but you should know this by now.

Heston Game profile

May 22nd 2016, 3:53:19

Braden banned or is he light on the sauce this weekend. He got a hell of a start so im guessing banned.