Verified:

Ruthie

May 26th 2016, 17:25:03

Granted, there is rarely much of interest here but to lock most of the recent threads?

Or is this an attempt to make those of us who still come here turn around and leave for good?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

SuperFly Game profile

May 26th 2016, 17:29:03

Well they are old threads that someone is bumping just to spam them

Ruthie

May 26th 2016, 17:33:15

Those are understandable however there are a few that originated in the past couple days that are now locked. If someone is being a fluff, delete or ban them.

And sadly, the old post are the most interesting to read on this board these days. Why not be allowed to post on them?

Edited By: Ruthie on May 26th 2016, 17:35:29
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

NukEvil Game profile

May 26th 2016, 18:04:08

This person has been topping old threads for the past couple days, sometimes a dozen or so at a time, before being banned and creating another account, repeating the process.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

May 26th 2016, 19:19:20

Originally posted by Ruthie:
Those are understandable however there are a few that originated in the past couple days that are now locked. If someone is being a fluff, delete or ban them.

And sadly, the old post are the most interesting to read on this board these days. Why not be allowed to post on them?

some1 aka braden is being fluff (too much alcohol).

you can top old thread if you have something to add into it unless its 6 years old then better start new thread with same subject and refer to old thread in it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 19:44:29

Originally posted by NukEvil:
This person has been topping old threads for the past couple days, sometimes a dozen or so at a time, before being banned and creating another account, repeating the process.

This isn't braden, this is Tom Brady MVP, whom martian permabanned... and the dude just doesn't get it.
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 19:52:19

Originally posted by Ruthie:

If you'd like me to unlock a thread, I'll be more than happy to. Lately, someone who has to be either a pre-adolescent or someone who's never been told to grow up their entire life, is running around evading a ban put in place by martian, spamming threads and causing all kinds of issues. He keeps getting banned under various handles he's made, but it hasn't stopped him from making a new handle and doing it again. It isn't that we are trying force people out of the game, it's that trying to keep this same individual from coming back and spamming the hell out of them again, we figured locking them was a far sight better than deleting them for the sake of one person's troublemaking... at least they can be reopened at a later juncture in time.

a.k.a. NightShade
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 26th 2016, 20:31:43

ya, if I need to write code to stop new accounts/new handles from posting without a captcha for the first like 50-100 posts they make I consider that a waste of time.

stop being a child.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Marshal Game profile

May 26th 2016, 20:35:14

captchas have become too easy, 3 numbers and done.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 21:43:56

Pang, something is going to be needed to stop this guy... whatever his beef is, he hasn't taken the hint after martian banned him and now 29 banned handles in the last week alone hasn't done anything. So, something drastic is needed.

Edited By: Stryke on May 26th 2016, 21:47:13

a.k.a. NightShade

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 22:35:58

This topic... is cleansed.

a.k.a. NightShade

SuperFly Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:07:18

Originally posted by Stryke:

This isn't braden, this is Tom Brady MVP, whom martian permabanned... and the dude just doesn't get it.

I am glad that Braden has been exonerated of these false and unjust accusations!

however as he hasn't posted in a few days maybe someone should look into his whereabouts...

Stryke Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:11:21

I've received a few PMs from braden.

a.k.a. NightShade

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:24:18

It is braden, if not it is an incredible coincidence because braden was banned a couple days ago as well.

He was banned for acting like a drunk asshole. He is acting like a child about it.

Edited By: mrford on May 26th 2016, 23:27:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:26:31

I did not mention his name, nor did I know or care whether it was him or not. Whoever it is has highlighted a problem with the way the forums are coded. I myself have been highlighting another issue with the forums by topping old, locked threads for the past year or so.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

May 26th 2016, 23:55:28

Originally posted by FordIsAlwaysWrong:
Originally posted by mrford:

It is braden, if not it is an incredible coincidence because braden was banned a couple days ago as well.

He was banned for acting like a drunk asshole. He is acting like a child about it.

Originally posted by Harharhar:
Originally posted by Red X:
He said that was not him, I thought it was. I will give him the benefit of the doubt because he has never lied to me before. If I messed up braden I'm sorry, if you messed up shame on you lol.

And the best part is, there are people who will never believe I'm not braden. Just goes to show what a dump this place really is

Well, you both act like pathetic children. So prove us wrong.

Braden is banned though. That is a fact.

Edited By: mrford on May 26th 2016, 23:57:41
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:00:25

wow, how could you possibly prove yourself to be more wrong?

two mods have said it wasn't me. they both said you were wrong. they both continue to say you are not right. also, if i'm banned how is it i prove you right now to be so god damned fluffing wrong?

just admit it and walk away- you thought it was me, as did red and many others, you aren't alone. just say, hi guys, i was incorrect, braden is a drunken retard, but of what i and others have accused him of? we, on this off chance, happened not to be correct..

be a man, apologize.

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:01:07

Be a man and respect your ban you drunk fluff.

I will never apologize to you and you know why asshole.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:01:08

own it.

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:01:56

I'm sure that handle will be banned too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:02:20

i do, to the point where i respond only to people attacking and disparaging my character when they have already been proven wrong.

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:03:36

You kill your own character enough.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:03:50

i didn't make this today. this nick has already come out of its ban. my bar ip is unbanned on saturday at what i reckon to be quarter of eleven in the am.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:05:30

yes, so i'm a fluffing idiot. fair. nobody is arguing.

but you name called based off of something i did not do. real men apologize when they are mistaken. not wrong. not dumb. not tard. simply mistaken.

all you need to do is say, yes so fellas, he's a drunk retard but he didn't spam and we should likely say sorry.

be a fluffing man, apologize. i do, and i'm a drunk... so you can't be more of a man than a drunk?

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:05:41

Of which you are still evading a ban. Like a child.

Get back to drinking yourself to death. I don't care. It is only a matter of time before you are banned again because you don't function socially anymore.

You know why I will never apologize to your worthless ass. Get over it.

You never apologized to me anyways. Stop acting like you are owed anything drunk.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:08:25

says the man, proven wrong, who will not admit how he was incorrect.

all you need to do is say, ok, he didn't revive the threads and he didn't spam active threads off the forums.. how diffic ult is this for you?

be a man, own your error, and apologize.

or call me a drunk and say i'll be banned.. everybody who reads this now looks at you like you have a vagina instead of a penis.

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:09:32

You are still not respecting your ban. Not sure why you expect anything from me other disdain after the last week. Go the fluff away. You have not earned an apology. You won't get one.

Edited By: mrford on May 27th 2016, 0:11:43
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:11:21

Originally posted by amy winehouse:
says the man, proven wrong, who will not admit how he was incorrect.

all you need to do is say, ok, he didn't revive the threads and he didn't spam active threads off the forums.. how diffic ult is this for you?

be a man, own your error, and apologize.

or call me a drunk and say i'll be banned.. everybody who reads this now looks at you like you have a vagina instead of a penis.

No, you still suck

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:12:51

.."You have earned an apology. You won't get one."

so you admit i deserve one, but you just simply refuse to admit that you were not wrong, but simply mistaken? you can not admit that these past two days, it was NOT me spamming?

you don't need to like me.. you just need to face reality.. where as.. i'm.. not at.. fault..

(technically i've been evading a ban since like 2004 but yoemans work on cluing in now)

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:13:30

No. That was an auto correct that was fixed before your quote.

Now respect your ban and go drown yourself in that bottle faster.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:14:28

actually i think like doobie or mickster banned weedman in like 2000 for being an rd apologist.. so nice job on being a decade and a half late on the whole evading a ban issue. you sure keep this community honest.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:15:51

still can not admit you were wrong?

i proved you wrong- not to mention the mods- and you claim what, auto correct?

i didn't say any bad words for black people, i was wanting to suggesting people from the country of niger, but it was auto correct. i wasn't in the wrong. it was auto correct.

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 0:53:20

i didn't say any bad words for black people, i was wanting to suggesting people from the country of niger, but it was auto correct. i wasn't in the wrong. it was auto correct.

Braden should get back to jew bashing so he can get banned again...

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 1:00:22

There is a difference between being wrong, and apologizing. You will never get that out of me, no matter the circumstances. And like i said, you know why asshole.

Why don't you hold your breath and wait for that apology. It would solve both our problems. fluff you. And I seriously mean that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:04:35

Originally posted by Scott:

Braden should get back to jew bashing so he can get banned again...

braden is jewish himself.

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 1:11:51

No - he is not. He wouldnt have been jew bashing if he was!

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:21:40

So as a jew you attack insult snd diminish any judaism thst isnt yours?

Racist. I am you; you are me: together God chose us. Go ask God if he chose you over me, or ask Him if he sent His Son to die for my sins.

My jesus is the son of your god and the saviour of judean christian values morals and ethics.

You are too dumb to realize we, christians snd jews jews and christians are all loved by and of the same God.

Go be a race hater elsewhere.

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 1:24:05

So as a jew you attack insult snd diminish any judaism thst isnt yours?

Racist. I am you; you are me: together God chose us. Go ask God if he chose you over me, or ask Him if he sent His Son to die for my sins.

My jesus is the son of your god and the saviour of judean christian values morals and ethics.

You are too dumb to realize we, christians snd jews jews and christians are all loved by and of the same God.

Go be a race hater elsewhere.

Originally posted by victor victoria:
Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by victor victoria:
Go hate jews elsewhere you anti semite.

says the fake jew... Don't fluff around with my hebrew heritage on here or you will need a new handle again Braden...

Afraid somebody will take your jew gold?

You are a fake jew...

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:38:28

can not handle a quote out of a south park excerpt whose point was to make a joke?

this is how, you, a semite, now defines antisemitism?.. really??

people like you and bernie sanders give the palestinians ground to walk on in their argument that all of [us] should be killed. jesus died for my sins, as i jumped ship to corpus christi, son, and whether ya'll believe in hell or not you had better believe that islam wants you dead, and i'm not your fluffing enemy.

but somebody, along with his two ignant fluffhole friends, will what.. say i'm wrong.. even though you know i'm right?

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:39:15

bah, he's drunk.

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 1:41:37

[quote poster=amy winehouse; 39828; 762281]can not handle a quote out of a south park excerpt whose point was to make a joke?

this is how, you, a semite, now defines antisemitism?.. really??

people like you and bernie sanders give the palestinians ground to walk on in their argument that all of [us] should be killed. jesus died for my sins, as i jumped ship to corpus christi, son, and whether ya'll believe in hell or not you had better believe that islam wants you dead, and i'm not your fluffing enemy.

but somebody, along with his two ignant fluffhole friends, will what.. say i'm wrong.. even though you know i'm right?

[/quote]

You are wrong - you were just drunk

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:58:47

i may have been wrong, sure, i guess, if you side with imams, sure.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:59:04

mullah says what?

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 2:02:13

mullah says what?

Probably the same thing you say, since you hate us.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 2:09:08

we will only ever win.

God chose us.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 2:11:38

why does one jew hate so fluffing much against another jew?

and in this situation, he seems to think I AM THE BAD HEB?

Scott Game profile

May 27th 2016, 2:18:21

why does one jew hate so fluffing much against another jew?

and in this situation, he seems to think I AM THE BAD HEB?

More drunken babble

archaic Game profile

May 27th 2016, 2:28:17

--sigh--
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 2:28:23

i'm jewish, what, you gonna hate me because i'm not a sober enough jew for you?

Elijah (Hebrew: אֱלִיָּהוּ, Eliyahu, meaning "My God is Yahu / Jah"[1][2]) or Elias (/ᵻˈlaɪ.əs/; Greek: Ηλίας Elías; Syriac: ܐܸܠܝܼܵܐ Elyāe;[3] Arabic: إلياس or إليا, Ilyās or Ilyā) was a prophet and a wonder-worker who operated in the northern kingdom of Israel[4] during the reign of Ahab (9th century BC), according to the biblical Books of Kings. According to the Books of Kings, Elijah defended the worship of Yahweh over that of the Canaanite idol Baal.

my last name, King. Go hate jews elsewhere, you race trader or accept me as God gave us one another to be friends. You chose hate.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 2:29:06

Originally posted by archaic:
--sigh--

is what the planet said when rock melted because Jesus wanted it to?