amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:10:54

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:18:16

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:33:48

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:35:44

even though like rich white suburban bahstin is like the whitest place in america, never mind yourself..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRyBJIlk3c

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:37:48

what must i say?
what must i do?
to show how much,
i think about freek'n'you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwL-FzFDKQ

somebody just got back into early nineties r and b..

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:42:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLiPhj2_ozQ

(i think buddys jacket might be a large when he only needed a medium.. awful joke.. just awful..)
((great song.. just a great fluffing song..))

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:47:58

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:51:49

read into this one, dwayne..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:58:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSUSFow70no

this may the prettiest woman in a beret any of us have seen since before boys became men.

or maybe the beret made them men, we don't know, it was like twenty six years ago..

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 0:59:45

and the sundress, victor?
the victoria in me is totes jelly.

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:05:04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N9opF-PK5k

we, like, don't even talk any more..

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 1:09:37

and here scott and heston wanted me to cry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXxRyNvTPr8

Heston Game profile

May 27th 2016, 4:31:07

You surpassed pallet on his worst coke run by a factor of one trillion on a day you drink just to stop the shakes. None of your fluff is funny. It only makes me wish death on you before you utilize your teenage girl vocabulary to ruin some little boy or girls future. Not to mention your sorry ass driving a vehicle around. You are a disaster of a human being and a very close second to jared lee loughner as far as this community adds up. Anyone that has an ounce of respect for you loses some from me by default because you are that low. Im not ashamed to say it.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Vic Game profile

May 27th 2016, 13:15:46

Originally posted by Heston:
You surpassed pallet on his worst coke run by a factor of one trillion on a day you drink just to stop the shakes. None of your fluff is funny. It only makes me wish death on you before you utilize your teenage girl vocabulary to ruin some little boy or girls future. Not to mention your sorry ass driving a vehicle around. You are a disaster of a human being and a very close second to jared lee loughner as far as this community adds up. Anyone that has an ounce of respect for you loses some from me by default because you are that low. Im not ashamed to say it.

settle down boys. thanks for the vids braden.

for what it's worth, i've known braden since i was 12 and I couldn't care less if heston, some EE forum all star who i literally never heard of in e2025, loses respect for me for being nice to someone i've known for that long when he shares videos. i really like most of heston's posts that i read, and tbh i thought braden and heston would be on the same side of political leaning. braden knows how i feel about the vitriolic stuff, but when he's sharing videos ... time for peeps to lay off and ignore.

what's funny is i live so much more in polite society than some of you could imagine ... it isn't something i'm proud of, it sucks actually ... but you all say fluff about braden being the lowest of low, and i suspect braden would clean up and be a better dinner guest at any number of clubs than half of you. and then afterwards he'd be a flat out better guy to hang out with. the guy works construction, and reads fluffens at bars. that's interesting. maybe i missed some of what braden said recently because it got deleted, but it seems like people are coming down on him all together ... and if it's for threads like this, then that's just overreach.

this forum is trash. our mods call people tards and retards. braden has been provocative, oftentimes as a commentary on the deep deep trash that exists here. so much hate. the dude just shared some videos, lay off

Vic Game profile

May 27th 2016, 13:18:33

and i'll say it here, braden, you aren't doing yourself any favors with any of this "moo slim" nonsense you've been spewing ... even if it's meant to be parodical. so i'll continue to stick up for you because i know you to be the fun loving dude who talks random about literary classics and shares awesome videos, but you aren't doing me any favors if you keep up with the hateful stuff (again i haven't even seen it, but it's been alluded to)

keep in mind, i don't think blade left this game because of braden ...
so all this nonsense should probably just stop on everyone's end.
personally i like math and the game like most of laf, but some of you just get off on these stupid stupid forums. enough.
that will be all

Heston Game profile

May 27th 2016, 17:53:02

Originally posted by Vic:

for what it's worth, i've known braden since i was 12 and I couldn't care less if heston, some EE forum all star who i literally never heard of in e2025, loses respect for me for being nice to someone i've known for that long when he shares videos.

😞Beavis is my other game handle. I held the walling record in e2025. I was just as big of a nobody there i suppose. im not an allstar just a local piece of fluff.
I prefer a direct approach rather than give the little fluffer a button to push for a reward. Only because i know braden is too smart to be stroked into form and he couldnt give two fluffs.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 18:57:41

"If he would clean up"

LOL, that is an if that will never happen, so your entire post was pointless.

Braden was banned for running around making attacks on my family. My family dude. Not to mention all the racist bullfluff he spews and blames on the booze.

fluff him, and fluff you too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

amy winehouse

May 27th 2016, 19:40:55

to be fair, i suggested you were the one that does that. apparently a grown man being perfectly willing to give, but cries to mods when he doesn't want to take?

i was pernabanned for being an rd apologist (before it was known, and before it stopped mattering that i was in rd), anything subsequent of that is a who gives a fluff. i have been evading my ban for like a decade. you seem to be the *only* person who seems to give a fluff about it. not even mickster gave a fluff, and he was the one that banned me.

oh does poor little ford not like me? well fluff, if the cirrhosis didnt do it, im thinking this will !

mrford Game profile

May 27th 2016, 19:56:57

Get back to killing yourself you worthless fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

amy winehouse

May 28th 2016, 6:36:24

ok good, i have your permission. thanks. i was worried about that for a minute.